Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
YSK: Neko RPG (Finished! Ended! :D ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:43 pm
Mokuba patted Seto then hugging his bakc so he didnt have to let go of Joey, " It's all ok Seto..your safe now it's all ok." Mokuba whispered in a conforting tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:10 pm
"Trees are stupid." The other commented, merely pouting towards the object of his loathing.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:15 pm
Mokuba chuckled at how cute his brother was, " It's ok, you dont need to worry, we got you now. " Mokuba said lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:20 pm
"..... I won't do that again," The other twisted to give Mokuba a good taste of the cutest eyes ever. "Promise...."  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:22 pm
Mokubas eyes widend as his cheeks became red. He gave Seto a hug still blushing, " Thats good to know." Mokuba whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:28 pm
"Can I be put down? Please?" The other wondered.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:31 pm
Mokuba looked, though he wasnt lifting him off the ground due to the others size he was still holding him. " Oh, sorry Seto " Mokuba said letting him go feeling a little embarrased.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:43 pm
"I'm sorry I scared you guys.... I just wanted to have a really good hiding place is all...." Seto admitted, looking absolutely adorable while doing so.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:59 pm
Mokuba smiled softly, " It's ok Seto, were not mad at you. It's not your fault. " Mokuba said softly still blushing from how cute Seto was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:07 pm
"And it was a really good hiding place." Jou commented smiling. I found you last after all."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:48 pm
" Yup Joey has a point there. " Mokuba replied nodding in agreement with Joey. He was trying his best not to make Seto feel bad. But inside he was nagging himself to actually stop being lazy and work on something to fix this.'Wow, sounding more like Seto.' Mokuba thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:33 am
"Okay, so I won?" Seto wondered.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:17 am
Mokuba nodded happily, " Yup you did and now its my turn to look for you guys since I was caguth first. " Mokuba answered going over to the base which was a huge tree in the yard. " Ok ay you two, I'm counting. " Mokuba announced before he turned to the tree and began to count.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:51 pm
Jou decided to hide where no one would find him, right behind the closest tree to the base where Mokuba was counting off. He smiled to himself at his gamble, hoping it'd pay off.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:42 pm
Seto had literally dissappeared in some tall grass.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff