Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
VICTORIA || The Place To Be! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shells_of_sand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:53 am
domokun We have so little pages compared to the other states... I should post more *looks around*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:55 am
Yeah, but we're always at the top?  

WellzY
Crew

shells_of_sand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:58 am
Go figure xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:00 am
We're periodically more active.

Or, it could be that we get more of what we want to say into out posts, while the other users make very small post and so have to make more of them. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

shells_of_sand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:07 am
Could be! I'm too lazy to see what they actually post in the other states.
Anyway... what are YOU up to this Friday night?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:09 am
I never check them either, too dissasociated to care.

Tonigh I am up to nothing, and my weekend will involve writting an esay from scratch due on Monday. I'll be so happy when it's done.

What about you?  

WellzY
Crew

shells_of_sand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:12 am
Lazing around really... was half watching Big Brother (my mum watches and it just sucks you in sometimes ninja ).
I'm in the middle of the mid year exam period and had today off. I probably COULD have used it to study or something but... I only have Chemistry and the GAT left... which I'm reasonably confident about and have the w/e to study for... so a relaxing day it was for me whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:15 am
shells_of_sand
Lazing around really... was half watching Big Brother (my mum watches and it just sucks you in sometimes ninja ).
I'm in the middle of the mid year exam period and had today off. I probably COULD have used it to study or something but... I only have Chemistry and the GAT left... which I'm reasonably confident about and have the w/e to study for... so a relaxing day it was for me whee

I had Chemistry mid-year and felt pretty relaxed about it as well, utill I bombed and got a C+, so be careful. The GAT annoys me, but I have next week off before two weeks of exams where I have 4 of them. Damn Uni.  

WellzY
Crew

shells_of_sand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:19 am
Weeell I've done about 3 past exams and got 80% on all of them (which was weird). That was with no study... I figure if I put a little work into it over the weekend I should be okay. At any rate, my overall mark from class tests is A+ so it can't hurt my report too much.
What are you studing at uni? Enjoying it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:21 am
shells_of_sand
Weeell I've done about 3 past exams and got 80% on all of them (which was weird). That was with no study... I figure if I put a little work into it over the weekend I should be okay. At any rate, my overall mark from class tests is A+ so it can't hurt my report too much.
What are you studing at uni? Enjoying it?

Well goodluck then, I thought I'd be right, and I ended up needing mroe than I did, but meh.  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:35 am
Ima be a Victorian for real next year I think.

eek Scary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:05 am
ninja Anybody do the GAT today?  

shells_of_sand

StreekG

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:08 am
shells_of_sand
ninja Anybody do the GAT today?

I made a Sub box today  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:16 am
I am a sub box 3nodding  

EmWah
Crew

StreekG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:09 am
EmWah
I am a sub box 3nodding

Sooo you get put into peoples boots and go 'doof doof'  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games