Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:23 am
DNA_Guru
Corbin DeSeer
Der, Raya!..we hail from brisvegas!...save for DNA..he is just a traitor to his state xd

I am. gonk

But I always go for Queensland in sport. gonk heart

Del: Oooh I see. Nah, I wouldn't hold both at the same time. I'd have to buy another sword if I wanted to do that, a wakizashi. whee
Yes, that would work better. Having the shorter weapon in your off-hand  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:23 am
Corbin DeSeer
You have a very literal perspective on life and people, Chem xp
I dont 'snort'..i snort when i laugh..esspecialy when Raya tickles me like the merciless rampaging snarf she is. stare .... heart
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? sweatdrop

It's nice to know that you snort when you laugh (I never thought I'd ever say that...).

ethuil
luke: that is true....we rule!

chemmmy: I am too...I dont let many ppl touch me...only those i trust with my life...even then they push it by ticklign me...bastards. xd
I don't let anyone touch me... not even my family... sweatdrop It just makes me uncomfortable... my ballet teacher won't even touch me to correct my technique... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:25 am
The Del

Indeed. :3
I am so a Miyamoto Musashi wannabe. ;_;  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:27 am
DNA_Guru
The Del

Rock on!! >.<  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:27 am
DNA_Guru
The Del

Oh okay  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:29 am
Chemical_Kitten
Corbin DeSeer
I dont 'snort'..i snort when i laugh..esspecialy when Raya tickles me like the merciless rampaging snarf she is. stare .... heart

It's nice to know that you snort when you laugh (I never thought I'd ever say that...).

ethuil

chemmmy: I am too...I dont let many ppl touch me...only those i trust with my life...even then they push it by ticklign me...bastards. xd
I don't let anyone touch me... not even my family... sweatdrop It just makes me uncomfortable... my ballet teacher won't even touch me to correct my technique... sweatdrop

adam and chris can both tell you how much i hate touching...the only time i really do it is when i hug those i care about good bye...  

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:30 am
Corbin DeSeer
DNA_Guru
The Del

Rock on!! >.<

Shall do. *rawks hard* domokun  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:34 am
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
Corbin DeSeer

ethuil

adam and chris can both tell you how much i hate touching...the only time i really do it is when i hug those i care about good bye...
I don't even do that... sweatdrop . I don't know what is wrong with me... It's not just the fact that I'm so ticklish and feel uncomfortable about people touching me, but also that I'm worried about getting dirty... sweatdrop . It's gotten to the point when I have to force myself to breathe in enough air to just keep myelf concious when within ten metres of other people because I'm scared of getting all the bacteria from their throats and lungs and stuff into mine... crying I know deep down that it's irrational, but I still can't bring myself to snap out of it... It makes logical sense to not breathe... crying  

Chemical_Kitten

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:37 am
Chemical_Kitten
I don't even do that... sweatdrop . I don't know what is wrong with me... It's not just the fact that I'm so ticklish and feel uncomfortable about people touching me, but also that I'm worried about getting dirty... sweatdrop . It's gotten to the point when I have to force myself to breathe in enough air to just keep myelf concious when within ten metres of other people because I'm scared of getting all the bacteria from their throats and lungs and stuff into mine... crying I know deep down that it's irrational, but I still can't bring myself to snap out of it... It makes logical sense to not breathe... crying

You ma'am, are going to develop hypochondria if you don't mellow out a bit. D:  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:39 am
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten

I don't know what is wrong with me... crying  

Chemical_Kitten

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:40 am
It also logical to not throw yourself into moving cars..or snowboard down the expert course, when you cant even TURN yet...or get back up xp However i pride myself in my own brand of logic..Redlogic..because i ussualy end up bleeding.

You wouldn't wanna come near me then..with my filthy lungs, hair, nails, rum breath.. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:40 am
Chemical_Kitten
eek ....whoa...thats extreme...i knwo it prob wont help but if you keep thinkign like that you won't get over it...if you think about it in the way that hey, the thing i am scared of, i have in my own body as commensals and they are helping me nto causing illness...at least thats the way my microbiology teacher told us...  

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:41 am
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten

You're paranoid. And that's bad. D:  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:44 am
Corbin DeSeer
It also logical to not throw yourself into moving cars..or snowboard down the expert course, when you cant even TURN yet...or get back up xp However i pride myself in my own brand of logic..Redlogic..because i ussualy end up bleeding.

You wouldn't wanna come near me then..with my filthy lungs, hair, nails, rum breath.. xd
eek

ethuil
Chemical_Kitten

eek ....whoa...thats extreme...i knwo it prob wont help but if you keep thinkign like that you won't get over it...if you think about it in the way that hey, the thing i am scared of, i have in my own body as commensals and they are helping me nto causing illness...at least thats the way my microbiology teacher told us...
I know some bacteria are good and such, but it still scares me... mom gets so mad at me because I won't share anything with anyone... she won't buy me my own toothpaste or soaps or butter or anything... I have to pay for the lot... crying

DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten

You're paranoid. And that's bad. D:
crying  

Chemical_Kitten

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:47 am
Chemical_Kitten
crying

Yes it's a sad life. Learn to live Mel. crying  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games