Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Introductions, yo. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slaughtervain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:52 pm
Name: Butters

my interests are written in my profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:51 am
Hiya

My name is Jenny, but my friends call me Jen/Jeno/Shep... I'm a Perthian and three things that I love are: Food, Music and Sleep. So yeah...

This reminds me of those AA meetings. lolz razz

domokun Bebz  

bebzy

Zindelle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:45 am
Just your average 16 year old Perth chick. whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:53 am

Just thought i would say hello to those of you that have just joined.
Welcome to the guild, hope you enjoy the stay.

WarriorShadow

carlordau

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:30 am
hey razz

my name is Carl, im 17, live in Perth and i go to Curtin Uni, studying Psychology. I play the bass and im in a band, play basketball and tennis, stuff like that. Want to know more about me, then just message me (costs $3.95 per message) well not really,

bye  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:00 am
Hello ^^

My name is: Mona

Current Residence: Southern California United States of America umm yay... >_< (can't stand it in the USA)

I like to listen to music (mostly 80's music) I like doing Kickboxing, hang out with my friends, traveling, singing

I hope to one day to go to Australia and meet the people there and see all those cute animals there =)  

Elegant Rarity

Fashionable Darling

stormavencore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:49 pm
Hello! <3

I am a 19 year old American female, now living in Australia with my boyfriend, Evilvoices. (We are pictured below in my sig) I currently am living in Parramatta, in Sydney. Its beautiful here, hope to stay, once all my visa paperwork is finished. :3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:00 am
Hi i'm Tim and i'm an Australiaholic.  

The Curse

Elegant Rarity

Fashionable Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:28 am
welcome new people mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:10 pm
Hi there. My name is Robert, I'm 21 years of age and I'm from Sydney Australia. Well I now living in Kane-Toad territory in Kooralbyn now thanks to my relatives arguing (thats Queensland if you wanted to know).

I love to play video games, watch anime and most importantly, Soccer, Rugby League and the NHL (I hardly watch it).

for Soccer I follow Sydney FC in the new League of ours called the A-League. As for Rugby League I'm a Penrith Panthers supporter and yes I go for New South Wales in State Of Origin and the Australian Kangaroos in the Test matches. And in the NHL i follow the Pittsburgh Penguins icon_biggrin.gif

As for anime icon_biggrin.gif i have: Gunslinger Girl, Gundam Seed, Gundam Wing, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Gasaraki, Azu Manga Daioh, Samarai X, Noir, Gene Shaft, Burn Up Excess (Highly Perverted), Vandread and "Now and Then, Here and There". Speaking of Anime, I did went to a anime club in Camden in Sydney called CIFAACC "Camden International Friendship Association, Anime and Cultural Club"

Main Site: http://www.geocities.com/cifaacc.
Forums: http://www.cifaacc.forumsplace.com

and also go to Ausanime too

Main Site: http://www.ausanime.com

When it comes to Video games, I usually play: Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Megaman, Dead or Alive, Ridge Racer, Xtreme G, Command and Conquer Red Alert, Red Alert 2, Tiberian Dawn, Tiberium Sun, Renegade, Generals, UT2004, Half life 2 with Counter-Strike Source, Starcraft, Battlefield 2 and Tom Glancy Splinter Cell.

So yeah, nice to meat you all mrgreen  

Bio-Weapon84

I be me

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:10 pm
hello
welcome
and your cat can't kill me because I have my own cat and its meaner and doesn't like anybody but me  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:44 pm
I be me
hello
welcome
and your cat can't kill me because I have my own cat and its meaner and doesn't like anybody but me

Cat Wars LOL  

Bio-Weapon84

Elegant Rarity

Fashionable Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:13 am
welcome to the guild Robbie84 =)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:17 am
KnuxAmyFan
welcome to the guild Robbie84 =)

Cheers mate  

Bio-Weapon84

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games