Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:57 am
come on darlings!! hit me with your beauty!! *faints* whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:01 am
dun dun dun... smile  

StreekG

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:06 am
Well me of course. I've already gotten one from EmWah, now I need the other oppinion to make it complete.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:10 am
StreekG
dun dun dun... smile

why do you keep on coming here even!! you knnnooooww you're like the perfectest avvie in the world with like the best flow and best oommff and the best balace!! you're just the best streek!! and your mah bestest and favouritest costoumer so i gives you 11/10!!  

nrasjaa

StreekG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:12 am
nrasjaa
StreekG
dun dun dun... smile

why do you keep on coming here even!! you knnnooooww you're like the perfectest avvie in the world with like the best flow and best oommff and the best balace!! you're just the best streek!! and your mah bestest and favouritest costoumer so i gives you 11/10!!

i just can't help myself

w00t  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:14 am
Yaaay! *glomps Jub Jub*

Your return doth make me happy ^_^  

EmWah
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:22 am
EmWah
Yaaay! *glomps Jub Jub*

Your return doth make me happy ^_^

yes yes i misserised your avvie thread too!! i want to get a rate!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:23 am
WellzY
Well me of course. I've already gotten one from EmWah, now I need the other oppinion to make it complete.

crying  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:28 am
WellzY
WellzY

crying

oh sorry wellzy, i saw streek and only saw streek sweatdrop

hehe i likes it!! i am a big fan of the boxers and angelic sash, but it gets done so badly sometimes, this here is the sensible, BEAMING WITH CHARATER, version!! i dunno what else to say other than i loves it quite frankly!! i loves the guitar, and the boxers and the shiney angelic pendant and teh kitty and the flower and of course the wellzy trade mark hair and those glasses!! *licks* i gives you 10/10!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:30 am
nrasjaa
WellzY
WellzY

crying

hehe i likes it!! i am a big fan of the boxers and angelic sash, but it gets done so badly sometimes, this here is the sensible, BEAMING WITH CHARATER, version!! i dunno what else to say other than i loves it quite frankly!! i loves the guitar, and the boxers and the shiney angelic pendant and teh kitty and the flower and of course the wellzy trade mark hair and those glasses!! *licks* i gives you 10/10!!

Anklet's courtesy of EmWah. THANKS HUN!  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:36 am
WellzY
nrasjaa
WellzY
WellzY

crying

Anklet's courtesy of EmWah. THANKS HUN!

you looks beautiful!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:39 am
nrasjaa
you looks beautiful!!

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:08 pm
rawr!! here if you wants your swollen head to eplode!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:09 am
If you're still doing hair, here's my after shot.
Yay, i got off my proverbial arse.

User Image  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:40 am
WellzY
If you're still doing hair, here's my after shot.
Yay, i got off my proverbial arse.

User Image

wooow you look soo... grown up... it's like a tranformation from teh hottie 17 year old to teh mature sexay man. i likes it 3nodding i actually really like how this doo brings out your cheek bones. i loves cheek bones whee wow i like the colour too. yea lovely cut there!! i gives it 9.7/10!!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games