Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inu-chick 316

Blessed Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:49 pm
*once she saw Heart she ducked that was her all right no one could ever forget her smell. she heard she was going off and thought it would be a great time to catch up.* 'I just hope she remebers me.' she thought as she ran off in the same direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:42 pm
Wolfs Heart
"Didn't you have a mate Star?" she said as she walked out of the clearing with the pups following closely behind her, "I think I can handle it I have some leftovers near the lake,"

Star blushed when Heart mentioned her mate. "Ah, yes. I did. I mean, I do." Star blushed even harder. Her heart leapt a little as she realized she was claimed. Star longed to see him and sadly shook her head. "But I haven't seen him for so long. I-" Star hesitated. She had never really shown this side of herself to anyone besides her soul friend, Cloud and her family. "I...I miss him..." She finally said, quietly as she hung her head slightly. But more than that, I worry about his well being...It's been such a long time...Am I still even in his heart? Star already knew the answer to that though.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:47 pm
"It is alright Star, he has probably moved on you should too...Sky moved on for me," Heart had just finished giving her pups some small peices of Meat, she smelled that familiar smell again, "Who is it?" She thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:50 pm
'its killing her i know it. but i got to wait till shes alone if she doesnt remeber me i dont want to be ganged up on.' *she hid again behind a tree*  

inu-chick 316

Blessed Explorer

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:52 pm
Heart shook her head, "I can't place it" she said outloud as she walkrd to the den. Her pups followed closely behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:56 pm
hehe*tries holding in laugh as to not be heard*'it is it is killing her. she'll soon be releived.'  

inu-chick 316

Blessed Explorer

Kwon727

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:59 pm
*A red/orange wolf comes walking into view* Starr?? Are you here? *he sniffs around for his loving mate*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:42 pm
Takatsuroshi
*A red/orange wolf comes walking into view* Starr?? Are you here? *he sniffs around for his loving mate*

Star's ears perked up. She looked up and saw someone who had been out of her life for too long. "Kwon!" Star pounced on him and nuzzled him lovingly.

((Damn! Gotta go eat dinner. I'll reply back ASAP. ^_^ Bye! *hugs*))  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kwon727

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:51 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi

Star's ears perked up. She looked up and saw someone who had been out of her life for too long. "Kwon!" Star pounced on him and nuzzled him lovingly.

*as he walks to his mate he feels a big smile grow* Hi Starr... Long time no see. Sorry for just 'uppin and leaving... I wanted to train and get stronger... And now I'm back... to stay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:17 pm
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi

*as he walks to his mate he feels a big smile grow* Hi Starr... Long time no see. Sorry for just 'uppin and leaving... I wanted to train and get stronger... And now I'm back... to stay.

Star smirked. "Train? What for? You're already strong enough for me." She finally got off of him and sat down on her haunches. "Is that a promise?" Star said hopefully.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kwon727

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:19 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi

Star smirked. "Train? What for? You're already strong enough for me." She finally got off of him and sat down on her haunches. "Is that a promise?" Star said hopefully.
That is a promise. And I like to get out sometimes and train... remember I am a loner by blood...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:26 pm
Star nodded. "I know. I understand." She smiled and licked him.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kwon727

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:34 pm
Angel_Fantasy
*Kwon smiled and licked back* Btw it's Darq now...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:38 pm
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy

Star grinned. "So besides going out to train, you've also adopted a new name?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kwon727

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:42 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy

Star grinned. "So besides going out to train, you've also adopted a new name?"
yep that I have... Also new fur... if you remember I used to be grey...  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games