Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
You Know You're Into Star Wars Too Much When... Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:52 pm
Des Voh
When you abandon your children at birth, allowing their mother to die during so, returning 20 years later to tell your son."I am your Father."
Then slice their arm off, through them down a "bottomless" shat only to be rescued by your best friend's best friend, then go on a misadventure to rescue said best friend, kill the most powerful criminal boss in the galaxy, strangle a hutt with a chain, then finally confront your father, redeem him, and kill his master, save the galaxy, and end the movie on a happy note.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:01 pm
when you realize the chick you were banging is in fact your sister.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:22 pm
When you realize gungans condemned the galaxy and decide to declare open season on Naboo.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:45 am
When your playing a Star Wars game and you go why do i get a crappy Z-95 whiles he gets a X-Wing.  

Brian_Fury

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:01 pm
Nelowulf
when you realize the chick you were banging is in fact your sister.
(Your twin even.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:09 pm
When you name your gerbil Yoda  

ElladanKenet
Crew

soulreaper_zangetsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:45 pm
When you draw SW space battles on your free time at least 3 times a day.
(I do that)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:40 am
When you insist at posting at Crix Madine's topic daily...

... because if you don't he'll rip your head off.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

-Tarl-Drazin-

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:06 pm
1. When reading a book in bed (most likely star wars) and you have decided it is time to turn out the light and go to sleep, you actually spend the next 15 minutes (sweat pouring down you forehead) trying to turn the light off with the force.

2. When playing ordianarry trivial persuit and the question: "What ship does Darth Vader fly in Star Wars" and You reply "Tie Fighter Advanced Custom XI" Your friends look at you strangly and say "It just says Tie Fighter" and you complain that the game answer is too general.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:00 pm
Not bad, Tarl.

...When you get into a fight with Cale over wether Dash Rendar is better than Han Solo...over the internet...in a Star Wars guild. In....space?
Damn...I can't understand myself.  

Capn Deep Blusi

-Tarl-Drazin-

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:39 pm
You know you're a SW fan for sure when find yourself speaking like yoda you do.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:36 am
-Tarl-Drazin-

2. When playing ordianarry trivial persuit and the question: "What ship does Darth Vader fly in Star Wars" and You reply "Tie Fighter Advanced Custom XI" Your friends look at you strangly and say "It just says Tie Fighter" and you complain that the game answer is too general.

You have the SW version and have discovered that the makers have given wrong answers on occasion.  

Padme18

star5g

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:00 am
When you relate something to SW and your non-nerd friends say your hopeless and “you need a girl”. And you correct them saying “I need a lightsaber”  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:17 pm
YKYISWTMW: You've just returned from seeing Return of the Jedi playing at your local theatre... And you have the movie on dvd.  

elvisnake

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:55 pm
You decide to make even more money off Star Wars by creating small, building block replicas of people, buildings, and ships, then go on to create an open-ended game where you can control them, customize, them, and blow them up to your heart's content.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff