Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:59 pm
"Exactly. Just like black is the absence of all colour and white is the combination of all colour. None to worry, everyone will change nationality in the end."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:49 am
"Now, we were somewhere with this? Seto, stop your plans for world domination and go pester Devlin for a while." The scriptwriter ordered, wondering where the director and Mokuba had gone off to.
"Fine..." Seto hopped into his plane and landed on Duke's front lawn. "Devlin!" He roared.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:50 am
Mokuba ran to get something to drink during all the craziness. He jumped on stage in the nick of time as Seto roared. He stood by Setos side holding his briefcase.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:59 am
"Wow! Good timing kiddo!" The script writer called her encouragement.
"Devlin! Got out here now, I don't care what you're doing, it can't be more important than me!" Seto yelled.
"I'm coming! Just hang on!" Duke called out, in a voice certainly not intended for Seto to hear.
"Why you-" Seto almost stormed into the house, but horror of what it was implied that Devlin was doing kept him out.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:38 am
Mokuba followed quickly after trying not to drag the case on the pavment as he caught up with him. He too was afraid of what theyd run into.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:50 am
Duke sighed loudly, and came to the door flushed and with a blanket around his waist. "Er, couldn't you have waited?"
"No." Seto was not pleased with the idea of what Duke had probably just been doing. "I want my game back."
"What? Look, if you're having trouble picking up girls it's not my fault, or is it men? I mean what is it?" Duke asked.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:00 pm
Mokuba looked at Duke in the balnket and he looked away getting thoughts about what they were doing. " It's not about that, Seto lost his game that hes using to make another and we think you might have it. " Mokuba explained wishing the other would just put them on hold and put on some real pants.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:22 pm
"Look, I'm going to put on some pants before the rep comes over here and busts me for-"
"Don't even mention what you were doing. I think it's pretty obvious." Seto growled angrily.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:25 pm
" Just let him get some pants on. " Mokuba said still adverting his gaze. " Theres still probably gonna cut all of that out anyway." Mokuba replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:45 pm
"Most likely. Unless he wasn't doing what I think he was." Seto commented.
"I wasn't doing that!" Duke cried out. "I was er..."
"Un hunh..." Seto rolled his eyes.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:39 pm
Mokuba thought about it and caught on. " Well..I guess it was'nt that but it was... THAAAT. " Mokuba replied hoping he was making sence on maybe it was'nt with a girl, but he was alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:44 pm
Seto smirked. He caught onto what his brother had said. So did Duke, who didn't smile.
"I was not. I have cheerleaders for that." Duke replied. "I don't need to... er... take matters into my own hands."

"Wow... the 4kids rep must be on lunch break or something..." the scriptwriter giggled. "Well, let's give her something to do when she gets back."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:48 pm
Mokuba nodded to the scriptwritter. He looked back at Duke. " Well then you were doing what we think you were doing, soo your lying either way. But no matter, so do you have my brothers game or not? " Mokuba asked Duke setting the case down tired of holding it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:00 pm
"No I wasn't! It's embarrassing though. It wasn't anything to do with sex!" Duke cried out. "Look, I yelled I'm coming because you bellowed for me Seto, and I sighed because I had to stop playing and I'm flushed and sweating because I was playing DDR."
"Alright, but why aren't you wearing any clothes?" Seto asked.
"Well, my shorts kind of fell off cause they were slippering and I wasn't wearing a shirt. I grabbed a blanket cause white cloth goes transparent when it's wet." Duke explained.
Seto gave him the look best represented by eek and then broke down in a fit of uncharacteristic giggles.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:05 pm
Mokuba joined his brother in the giggling. He had the same expression Seto did before they both broke down. Then Mokuba just began laughing leaning against the wall holding his head.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games