Submit

xXHyuugaxNejiXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:54 pm
Name: Hyuuga Hikaru
Background: Cool, Calm
Pet: None
Special Justu(s): All of the Gentle Fist Techniques
Kekkei Genkei: Ability to use the Byakugan Eye Which Allows
Him to see through anything, see in a 360 degree angle, see for loner than a kilometer, and sees everything slowly if chosen
Clan: Hyuuga  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:00 am
Character name oz legend
Age 15
Sex male
Background: oz grew up in the village hidden in the sand, in a special village of wind, he grew up living in the streets with no parents, he eventuly found this high school.
Pet a wind demon
Speacial Jutsu wind strike jutsu
Kekkei Genkai eye of of the elements, has limited powers over the diferent elements
Clan torool of the wind  

kazlit

kazlit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:02 am
as oz walked through the woods he spoted a strange looking building.

" i wonder what that is?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:03 pm
Character name: Sinjio Balugie
Sex: FeMale
Background: I was walking home from a market near by (10 mins). Once I walk in the door, my father is hitting my mother. I take the new knifes I had just bought and opened them took the largest one. I run to my father, I stab him once in the back of his leg. I scream, why you hurt my mother? He said "She is a Bitc*." my mother takes the knife and stabes him in the face 6 or 7 times. My step-sister walkes in from the farm she runs to her dead father. She said "You monster's" I take the knife from my mother and stab her in the heart and turn the knife 360*. Me and my mother run away to the Rain village. I found the high school!
Pet: Giant White Artic Wolf
Speacial Jutsu: Can controll weather; can control fire and water
Kekkei Genkai: The abilty to be every where; mind reading
Clan: Mist  

Allen_Demon_Mage_23

Allen_Demon_Mage_23

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:26 pm
I walk out a building and see some one. I start to walk towards this mystirous figure. Noah (Artic Wolf) leaps infront of me once he smells that it is a Human. I stop 14 feet away and say "hello".  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:45 pm
Name: Fuuten bachiatari(insanity curse in japaneese)
Sex:Male
Background: His Father was an Uchiha, and his mother was a Hyuga, but the ability to use both eye powers killed his eyes, making him Blind, when his Father was killed by Itachi, he went to live with his Mother, but his mother tossed him out, because he was an imprefect child in her "eyes". so he lived on the street from the age of 4 to the age of 6, until a Hermit came to town for supplies and decided to teach him in the hermit arts of the Bat, which gave him most of his ablities, though he isnt a master of yet. and with the hermit bat style, he can see, but only through sound, so he always has an IPod headphones in his ears when he is alone, or on a mission, but he doesnt need it when he is in a big city, or crowded place.
Pet: A Bat named Tentius (his Master)
Speacial jutsu: ability to hear all sounds in a 25 mile radius, and pin point them, master of Taijutsu, almost master of sneak, can blend with the shadows, create sonic booms
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan and Sharingan, but can only use them at the same time, called Sharkugan,but he rarely uses it, cause its enormoius power cracks his sanity more and more
looks like this User Image  

Angry_Poppa

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:49 pm
*Fuuten sits in the shaded part of a tree, air drumming to the song he is listening, and with that sound he notices the Arctic Wolf, and pulls out a Kunai incase there is trouble* "thinks to self:this could be trouble, gah...and its ruining a prefectly good song to, stupid wolf"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:23 pm
*all of a sudden Tentius (his bat master) poofs right beside him* Tentius: Fuuten, that Wolf means no harm, now, your very late for class, *smacks Fuuten in the back of the head, knocking out his headphones* now get to class
Fuuten: Gah! yes master, sorry master! bat style! SHADOW APPEARANCE JUTSU! *poofs out of the tree, and jumps out of somebodies shadow in the class room, and sits in the seat next to them,now with everybody staring at him with the face of "WTF, did that guy just come out of their shadow?O_o", Fuuten just says "whats up?and what did i miss?" he says taht as he puts his headphones back in* Fuuten: "its a bit quiet in here"  

Angry_Poppa

62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces