Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mimiguille

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:40 am
Kyo Neko
mimiguille
Kyo Neko
Yay, Volume 2 of Fruits Basket! And I watched "Sky captain and the world of tommorow" lol, it sucks of course but it was still so dorky it was almost funny.

is Fruit Basket only in manga? or does it have an animation? i've heard a lot about it, but didn't get to read or sumthing. sweatdrop
I'm not really sure, I've only seen the manga version but there might be a anime version to...

i searched the net bout it, it has a trailer so i guess it has an animation. n__n hmmm...*reading stuffs bout Fruit Basket* it looks very interesting...Tohru is the main character right? and Kyo is this orange haired guy? eheheh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:33 pm
Oh man. Just got home from school. Cable guy unplugged my VCR and I missed YYH, GT, Inuyasha, and Wolf's Rain.(Didn't have access to TV all weekend) Dammit!! I'm so mad. scream Could someone please fill me in on what happened if they saw anything? sad  

xyoukillmewellx

KR-Reborn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:53 pm
mimiguille
keto_rama
um hi im new to this guild and im not a fanatic about naruto i just read it so if i dont know alot about naruto blame my manga mag

that's okay. but you should try watching the animation. there isn't that big of a difference between the manga and the animation though, just some filler in some short chapters. oh before i forget... Welcome keto_rama!!! biggrin

thanks! i dont think we have naruto anime tho we just have graphic novels  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:00 pm
mimiguille
Kyo Neko
mimiguille
Kyo Neko
Yay, Volume 2 of Fruits Basket! And I watched "Sky captain and the world of tommorow" lol, it sucks of course but it was still so dorky it was almost funny.

is Fruit Basket only in manga? or does it have an animation? i've heard a lot about it, but didn't get to read or sumthing. sweatdrop
I'm not really sure, I've only seen the manga version but there might be a anime version to...

i searched the net bout it, it has a trailer so i guess it has an animation. n__n hmmm...*reading stuffs bout Fruit Basket* it looks very interesting...Tohru is the main character right? and Kyo is this orange haired guy? eheheh

Yup, Tohru is the main character and yup Kyo is the orange haired person. Its the only anime that I actually like all the main characters sweatdrop  

Junsei Zaigou

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:32 pm
mimiguille
xTwisTx
>>
<<

The only anime I watch is Naruto. sweatdrop

eheheh...i recomment watching FMA, its really nice. 3nodding

o.O whats FMA?? im so lost..>< shows you how much im obssesed with naruto..what are some other good animes??  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:33 pm
mimiguille
keto_rama
um hi im new to this guild and im not a fanatic about naruto i just read it so if i dont know alot about naruto blame my manga mag

that's okay. but you should try watching the animation. there isn't that big of a difference between the manga and the animation though, just some filler in some short chapters. oh before i forget... Welcome keto_rama!!! biggrin

yes yes!! welcome welcome!!! heart  

oceanfinger717

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:26 am
*salutes a welcome* Hope you like it here ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:30 pm
oceanfinger717
mimiguille
xTwisTx
>>
<<

o.O whats FMA?? im so lost..>< shows you how much im obssesed with naruto..what are some other good animes??

Full Metal Alchemist? or something to that effect... Everyone recommends it, but I haven't seen it. Too much junk to do... I don't download much..  

xTwisTx

xyoukillmewellx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:48 pm
Ah. Cummon. Someone had to have watched adult swim on Saturday?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:51 pm
oceanfinger717
mimiguille
keto_rama

yes yes!! welcome welcome!!! heart

thanks i feel really welcome! 3nodding other guilds arnt so welcoming stare but o well! biggrin  

KR-Reborn

KR-Reborn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:52 pm
Raiva
*salutes a welcome* Hope you like it here ^_^
i think i do already! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:10 pm
xTwisTx
oceanfinger717
mimiguille
xTwisTx
>>
<<

Full Metal Alchemist? or something to that effect... Everyone recommends it, but I haven't seen it. Too much junk to do... I don't download much..

i dont even download naruto much...my computer cant handle it. sweatdrop but ill have to look into other animes..just for fun. xd  

oceanfinger717

KR-Reborn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:49 am
oceanfinger717
xTwisTx
oceanfinger717
mimiguille
xTwisTx
>>
<<

i dont even download naruto much...my computer cant handle it. sweatdrop but ill have to look into other animes..just for fun. xd

hey i know a great site that you can read all sorts of manga for free! www.shonenjump.com  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:42 pm
Fine. I give up. No one wants to fill me in. crying  

xyoukillmewellx

mimiguille

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:39 pm
xyoukillmewellx
Oh man. Just got home from school. Cable guy unplugged my VCR and I missed YYH, GT, Inuyasha, and Wolf's Rain.(Didn't have access to TV all weekend) Dammit!! I'm so mad. scream Could someone please fill me in on what happened if they saw anything? sad

wak!!! i don't have cable crying really sry, as much as i want to fill you in...i can't. crying  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games