Asuma
  Someone else (I'm lazy)
View Results

Mist-san

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:38 pm
Captain Verd
~Kira Hime~
YEAAAA!!! I got stamped as Haku! 3nodding
And some people think I'm TenTen...thats a little weird, easpically since tenten isn't shown alot in the story line.
Tenten really doesn't have alot of personality. She needs to get more limelight.

OMG YES!!!! More info on Tenten! I <3 Tenten so much~ (ok, now I got my fanboying out of my system....)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:02 pm
Captain Verd
~Kira Hime~
Captain Verd
Filler!Tenten flat out works for Mentos.

...where'd you get that?! eek
Haven't you seen that huge picture of her with the huge smile?

Yea....
eek
stare
scream I GOT IT!!!
lol, yea I know what your talking about.

~Kira Hime~

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:24 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:26 pm
~Kira Hime~
Captain Verd
~Kira Hime~
Captain Verd
Filler!Tenten flat out works for Mentos.

...where'd you get that?! eek
Haven't you seen that huge picture of her with the huge smile?

Yea....
eek
stare
scream I GOT IT!!!
lol, yea I know what your talking about.

would you mind explaining what is it?  

Pekora

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:15 pm
*raises hand too*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:09 pm
Resurrecting an ancient thread lolz.

Warning- High Voltage
Warning- High Voltage

Hyuuga Neji, fo' shizzle.

And hey, why not. I'll post myself. cool HIT ME.

Name: Sarah

Likes: Laughing, reading, cats, every genre of music ever, cussing, bickering (I love having little insult competitions with my friends ♥), hilariously bad movies, boobs, being the shoulder to cry on (which I am most of the time), debating, brackets apparently, WINNING. Though I don't do that one much. biggrin

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: "Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress." --Mahatma Gandhi. Why? Because it's an intelligent, underused quote that I agree with.

What do you feel is your best quality?: I'm fiercely loyal to the people I care about. A lot of people assume that this means being blind, never questioning those you're loyal to, but that's definitely not the case-- I'm quite good at viewing situations objectively, so while I'll be loyal to and support someone when the need arises, I will kick their a** if they're being out of line for whatever reason. I'm supportive, but I'm not a doormat.

Your worst?: Sensitivity. I'm laid back about life, except when it comes to people: if someone does or says something that upsets me, it really niggles. I tend to work myself into rages quite easily, so someone can say something offhand and I'll end up confronting them about it.

Mature or Immature?: Mature. This one was difficult, though--I have a really childish streak in me, but I think that when it comes down to it, I'm more mature. People often tell me I seem older than I really am. XD

Leader or Follower?: Follower. I'm not a pushover by any means, but I tend to follow other people whose judgement I trust.

Optimistic or Pessimistic?: Optimistic, most of the time. Usually I'm just too laid back and content to let circumstances get to me: I have an optimistic view of life.

Impulsive or Cautious: Cautious. I think things through a lot, since I hate the feeling that I'm walking into something unprepared. So I weigh my words, and always make sure I don't do anything without thinking about it first.

Outgoing or Shy: Shyyy. The only time I feel confident is when I'm comfortable around someone, and it takes a while to get to that stage usually.

What color would you say you are and why?: Green: growth, healing, jealousy.

Do you play any instruments? Yes.
If you do, which one(s)? Flute all the way~

Number one goal in life: Strength. I'm focusing on being happy with myself and my life, and becoming strong, rather than success at the moment. The way I see it, if you become a strong and confident person, you'll find it much easier to get things done-- it's difficult to focus on achieving anything if you're a wreck.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: I'd give myself more confidence.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: Cut the human population in half.

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: Orochimaru. Powerful, charismatic, immortal-- what's not to like?

If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: Maybe. The ninja world would be a lot different from this one, but it would definitely be interesting.

Anything else?: Nothing I can think of! surprised  

mofoslotmachine

User_1426750

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:18 pm
mofoslotmachine

We know you just want to be Orochimaru for the tongue. ;9

But this is tough. Hm. I'm going to go with Sakura, actually. The more I reread, the more I think so.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:28 pm
Warning- High Voltage
mofoslotmachine

But this is tough. Hm. I'm going to go with Sakura, actually. The more I reread, the more I think so.
Dur same.  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:38 pm
Ten - ten?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:40 pm
Captain Verd
Warning- High Voltage
mofoslotmachine

Dur same.

Cheater. crying  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:54 pm
mofoslotmachine
Captain Verd
Warning- High Voltage
mofoslotmachine

Dur same.

Cheater. crying
I only cheat at war dude.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:50 pm
I'd say Sakura too... but not the young one. I'm going with time-skip Sakura because you seem a lot more like her. ^^ The young one isn't really like you... and the young one is different from the older one blaugh  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:32 am
Stamped! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:26 pm
YAY ^_^  

churrlo

What the Pho

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:57 pm
I was thinking Ino for a minute. Then, Orochimaru.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff