Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MellyBean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:06 pm
Kuro Feuer
NewAgeLink
((This RP isn't well organized. The second post needs to be a list of all the people & their character bios... I have absolutely no clue who anybody is or what's going on, and I don't want to read 15 pages of posts to try and catch up. gonk ))

OOC: just give us a bit, Artemis is working hard for things to work out for all of us, everything will be organized and settled real fast, just stick around and have fun meanwhile okay? we're still building up a cast, the profiles may come later on, I'll handle that
((Good luck with that you two. If ya need help, lemme know))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:07 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
Kleah blinked a few times and squinted, then jumped slightly, eeping softly. He blushed faintly under his fur and smiled sheepishly. he said jokingly, chuckling weakly afterwards.
*laughs and glares at you mockingly, "If I catch you swipin food, I;ll chase you out with something sharp," She smiles at you and reaches over to scritch between your ears, "I'd prefer you ask for it or lemme know you're taking it, unless you want me to scout you to work in the kitchens, you scally wag!" She giggles and takes a sip of her water, looking at the other fur awake down here..

Kleah laughed lightly, then sighed. he said, then stuck his tongue out at her playfully. He leaned over and nuzzled her lightly.  

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:07 pm
NewAgeLink
((This RP isn't well organized. The second post needs to be a list of all the people & their character bios... I have absolutely no clue who anybody is or what's going on, and I don't want to read 15 pages of posts to try and catch up. gonk ))

(( I agree, it isn't, you should pm artemis with this, since chances are he/she won't notice this post tommorow morning ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:12 pm
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
Kleah blinked a few times and squinted, then jumped slightly, eeping softly. He blushed faintly under his fur and smiled sheepishly. he said jokingly, chuckling weakly afterwards.
*laughs and glares at you mockingly, "If I catch you swipin food, I;ll chase you out with something sharp," She smiles at you and reaches over to scritch between your ears, "I'd prefer you ask for it or lemme know you're taking it, unless you want me to scout you to work in the kitchens, you scally wag!" She giggles and takes a sip of her water, looking at the other fur awake down here..

Kleah laughed lightly, then sighed. he said, then stuck his tongue out at her playfully. He leaned over and nuzzled her lightly.
Tae grined and winked at him, "I know being sneaky is fun, if how I've kept my other job so long. She yawns softly and rubs her eyes looking at the clock hanging above the bar, "Well.. This anthro better get her but to bed.. Theres a spare cot in my room if you wanna occupy it Kleah."  

MellyBean

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:17 pm
MellyBean
Kuro Feuer
NewAgeLink

OOC: just give us a bit, Artemis is working hard for things to work out for all of us, everything will be organized and settled real fast, just stick around and have fun meanwhile okay? we're still building up a cast, the profiles may come later on, I'll handle that
((Good luck with that you two. If ya need help, lemme know))

(Yeah, good luck. I'm sure this RP is gonna be going a long time. Already doing pretty well as it is. ^.^ At any rate I certainly hope it keeps up. This is the first RP I've really enjoyed in a loooong time. I've been searching for one like it for ages. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:18 pm
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie

Tae smiles and yawns softly after she finishes her drink. She glances up at the clock above the door and sighs softly, "Well.. this anthro better get up to bed.. Theres an extra cot in my room if you want to sprawl out somewhere quite to sleep Kleah. Your welcome to claim it.." She stretches her arms out in front of her and yawns again.  

MellyBean

MellyBean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:19 pm
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie

Tae smiles and yawns softly after she finishes her drink. She glances up at the clock above the door and sighs softly, "Well.. this anthro better get up to bed.. Theres an extra cot in my room if you want to sprawl out somewhere quite to sleep Kleah. Your welcome to claim it.." She stretches her arms out in front of her and yawns again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:33 pm
Vashyyk
NewAgeLink

(( I agree, it isn't, you should pm artemis with this, since chances are he/she won't notice this post tommorow morning ))

calm down eevryone, I did the list already and it's now in the hands of Artemis, it shall be posted soon, everyone just settle back and enjoy the game  

Kuro Netsune

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:36 pm
Vashyyk
NewAgeLink

no need for that, the list is made already, be patient and it shall be posted by this morning  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:38 pm
List of players/characters has been made, dont worry, it will be posted by tomorrow morning, give Artemis a break, ^^ she's done enough so far, and still has a while more, all to make this a great RP experience for us all ^^  

Kuro Netsune

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:39 pm
List of players/characters has been made, dont worry, it will be posted by tomorrow morning, give Artemis a break, ^^ she's done enough so far, and still has a while more, all to make this a great RP experience for us all ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:41 pm

Kuro Netsune

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:44 pm
*ANNOYED* damn thing better stop eating my posts o.o;;;;

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:17 am
Moved to Lucia City thread. ninja  

PsyCat04

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:58 am
((Wow... Page 3 to 16 lol...))

::It wasn't that hard to ignore Jasmine... really... she'd just sat there in the corner; silent; waiting for a breakfast that never came; leaning her head on her palms for so long; she'd finally fell asleep; and only now did her rude awakening come when her head slipped off her hand; smacking into the table muzzle first! That raised a sharp yelp from her; and she blinked, looking about; was anyone else even still here?!?::  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games