Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:56 am
It is a sad place.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:34 pm
I wish people would tell me what’s up before they quit, especially if I’ve got a character running with ‘em. I really hate being left hanging and not knowing what’s going on. stressed  

K-Blade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:01 pm
So I was blocked from a Transformers Fan thread because I didnt enjoy the idea of slash fan fiction.

Yep. Apparently you have to like to imagine gay robots couplings to be a Transformers fan nowadays. stare

This requires a little explanation: I jumped in to a thread that was discussing transformers with what I thought was a fairly open mind. Then the thread hoster posted an image of Optimus Prime nuzzleing with Ironhide.
I was offended. Not wishing to get other people pissed off, I politely asked her to not post anymore pics(No I'm not making this up. I really did ask her to please not post anymore.) And while she complied, I was angrily told by another frequenter to the thread that i should put up with it or leave. I immediately had to defend why I did not aprove of gay robots. I was told, and I quote:
Quote:
show me the appeal in human romance, casue I sure as hell don't see it. if we enjoy Mech affection then you have no right to tell us we can't.
and if we want to make stories were a couple of mech show affection towards one another there is nothing wrong with that.
they CAN feel emotions so why does love have to be excluded hum?

Love had nothing to do with it. I was just asking the thread owner not to put up anymore of those pics, which she did.
It should have ended there, but instead I was treated to a discourse about how gay toy robot love was all that was good and right with the world.
Then, when I questioned why I had to accept their view when they wouldnt tolerate mine, I got booted.

So its a crime for a man to find Yaoi offensive. And its a crime for me to not believe Optimus Prime lusted after his own soldiers.

Utter bullshit.
I should have bee tipped off that they were fools by the fct they hated Beast Wars and liked Armada.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:32 pm
I hate emotions. They make you so happy and miserable and angry and sad and its a ******** WASTE OF TIME! Why should we have to feel for others when they only betray you in the end?

You care for someone and you go on dates with them. You take them to dinner and buy them flowers. You take them to see shows and you give them every ounce of your affection and even love, and what do they do? They go drinking with their friends and decide that you're not the kind of person they like. Why the hell even bother?

I would have married this girl. I gave her everything I had. Every last emotion. I thought of her constantly even started taking anger management for her. Then she does this to me. I was shattered.

But stepping back from the love/affection. Even wrath and anger are pointless. What does being angry get you? Wrinkles and ulcers and people that can't stand you... even know I'm being hateful and what is it getting me? Nothing!

I survive and live by listening to my instincts, my emotions. But is that right? My best friend, Pede, is a scientist and he uses no emotions, only logic. But he is small and meek and lonely, but when he's amongst friends he seems happy. I'm big and strong and loud, but am I happy? Or am I just as lonely as Pede?

I want life to be perfect... maybe the only satisfaction in life is death. Like Sigmund Freud said "the only motivation forces in the world are the perpetuation of yourself (eating/food) and the perpetuation of the species (sex), but even below these life instincts lies the death instinct. The desire to be at peace. A desire that can only be fulfilled through death."  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:53 pm
Death aint satisfying, man.
Trust me on this.
And without Emotions, man is nothing.
It breaks your heart when you try so hard for a goal only to fall short.
I know your pain, man. I had my heart crushed like an imperial officer's neck in Vader's fist. I did a bunch of s**t I didnt like, that wasnt me.
And it all failed because she dumped me.
But you dont give up man. You move on. Those scars will heal in time but you'll never forget the lessons learned.
You'll find another girl, a girl who wont depend on her friends to dictate her life, who will like you for your quirks, for who you are and not some idealized dream that they hold in their head and will never get.
You cant give up on love. You have to keep looking. Or else the color will fade from your life.
Be big, be loud, be strong. Those are the men who make history, the men who roar defiantly at the obstacles life throws at them and spits in the eye of diversity, the men who are larger than life.
Hang with your friend, for opposites attract. Maybe you can help ol' Pede break out of his meek shell and be a real scientist like Ben Franklin, Pimpmaster of the Revolution, or the wacky and lovable Einstein who loved lewish jokes despite being jewish. Maybe you can even set your buddy up with a date. Never hurts to give the man a hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:55 pm
I'll give you lovin's Jaden, if Sayla doesn't want to scoop you up?  

lady_skuld

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:56 pm
Cale. I love you, man.

Haha, Sayla would show her love by beating me up. But I wouldn't have it any other way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:59 pm
Please, jaden, take the nympho off me!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:01 pm
Jaden_Ordo
Cale. I love you, man.

Haha, Sayla would show her love by beating me up. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Oya, Ner'vod. Its only pain. And you know what they say: Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:02 pm
Cale Darksun
Jaden_Ordo
Cale. I love you, man.

Oya, Ner'vod. Its only pain. And you know what they say: Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever.

You stole that from Keanu Reeves.  

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:05 pm
lady_skuld
Cale Darksun
Jaden_Ordo
Cale. I love you, man.

You stole that from Keanu Reeves.

It was from his only good movie.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:18 pm
The next ******** who sends me an Obama=Osama Email is getting a computer virus.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:51 am
Last ******** time I involve myself in anything Des does.
This isnt ******** worth it.
It just isnt.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:16 am
I am really sick and tired of

1) Noobs in my store.
2) Noobs sending idiotic emails.
3) Bots who think I'll give them my password.
4) Dicks who complain about my store prices.
5) My emails not being returned...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:09 pm
Nelowulf
I am really sick and tired of

1) Noobs in my store.
2) Noobs sending idiotic emails.
3) Bots who think I'll give them my password.
4) Dicks who complain about my store prices.
5) My emails not being returned...

I tend to get the same anytime my vend store has in an item that's 100k or more. ._.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games