Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:50 pm
"No i don't but i do know someone who does. SHIZUME!!!" He yells out her name to get her attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:59 am
Shizume flew out of hiding and went to check on her friend. "I'll take her"Shizume said flitting to a stop on the ground. When Shizume had she flew her to her house and set her on Shizume's bed.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Alita_DarkHeart-520K

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:23 am
Sasuke Lover5
Shizume flew out of hiding and went to check on her friend. "I'll take her"Shizume said flitting to a stop on the ground. When Shizume had she flew her to her house and set her on Shizume's bed.

Hey Shizume? the dragon told me to tell everyone here, the academy is going to be un....*then faints*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:11 am
"aww man she faints again."Shizume said going into the kitchen and making some tea, and sending her dog to a give a message to Mizuumi and Ryo. The message said:
Come to my house, Alita said something about the academy hurry  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:49 am
When the dog made it to Mizuumi and Ryo Mizuumi took the message from it and read it, "Come on, we have to hurry to Shizume's house."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:58 pm
Ryo knew that this was urgent from Mizuumi's voice. "Alright. Follow me." Ryo begins to run towards Shizume's house.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:29 pm
Mizuumi followed close behind Ryo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:30 pm
*the dragon seemed to be circling over the house*  

Alita_DarkHeart-520K

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:43 pm
"Dang, it's that dragon again. But... it's not doing anything." Ryo looked at Mizuumi. "let's just go in the house."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:46 pm
"Yeah, we should leave it alone." Mizuumi headed into the house behind Ryo.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:56 pm
Ryo knocked on the door and shizume opens the door. She pulled Ryo and Mizuumi into the house to where Alita was at. "what's going on here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:03 pm
"I don't know she tried to say something but fainted." Shizume said using her healing jutsu "no matter what I try I can't wake her up. Wait I think I know something," Shizume whispered something to Ryo "Ryo to wake her up you might have to kiss her"  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:19 pm
Mizuumi's ears turned to the whisper and she picked up what Shizume said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:53 pm
"Wait wha..... why me???"  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:45 pm
"Because your the only one she likes know I would ask Gaara but she hates him"Shizume whispered giving Ryo a serious look "Hey if you kiss I'll teach you a better move and a powerful one."Shizume whispered.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games