Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yugioh Silent Hill Crossover...? Funkay! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  WTF, mate. O_o
  Good Lord, this woman's at it again...
  Your idea of an excuse so Pyramid Head will molest Kaiba, right?
View Results

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:23 am
Sorry about your relative. v-v

And also, sorry about the late reply again. xP I've been super busy. (I have a job, sort of, now and I'm gone from home every week for 3-4 days. xP I will get it up though! =o)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:04 pm
She threw her weight on the door, pushing hard against it. The monster continued to slam violently into the door.
Oh god...! she thought as the door began to slowly open. A pale, transparent arm reached through the door, the broken bottle gripped in it's fingers. Anzu's eyes widened in horror as the arm swung about wildly. The bottle caught her on the arm, ripping her flesh open. She cried out in pain as warm blood began to gush from her wound.
She closed her eyes tightly and slammed into the door as hard as she could.
There was resistance for a moment, but then the door slammed closed. On the other side of the door, the monster continued to moan loudly.
She slid down the door, gripping her arm tightly, and landed heavily on the floor. She opened her eyes to examine her wound, but something else caught her eye. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. The creature's arm was on the floor beside her. The fingers were groping about blindly, brushing lightly against her arm. With a shriek, she leaped up and hurriedly back away.

(I'm sorry for taking so long! TT-TT)  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:22 am
I'm so sorry for totally abandoning my own RP. (Obviously changed my name out of fandom for the imminent HP craze) Since I got a laptop, I'll definitely be posting more. Again, I'm really sorry, everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:40 am
It's all right, Zoloft. ^-^ (Is it okay for me to still call you that? xD)  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:03 pm
~~

(OOC: You guys have been doing beautifully with this RP, and to make up for my incompetence in visiting this thread in little to no time at all as of late, I will repay the debt! *raises fist triumphantly* Thank you all of you! Tas, Twirl, and Kitsune especially. A many thanks to Himitsu, Death-chan, and Ryu-senpai as well! You’ve been truly wonderful. :heart

“JOEY!”

Jounouchi wrenched his head alarmedly toward the producer of the sound, and found that the speaker was virtually harmless. Kaiba Mokuba, younger brother to the notoriously spoilt jerk-in-the-box Kaiba Seto, whom he was a practical opposite to along the terms of personality. Consequently, this drove the young boy to be accordingly a lot more attached to those he befriended, which is exactly why Jounouchi found himself thankful when he braced himself for the oncoming hug from Mokuba, which was astonishingly powerful coming from quite the pipsqueak.

“…Mo—Mokuba!” amber eyes regarded him warmly, even if his smile was slightly vague and sadly etched across his rather sallowed features. “Hey, kid, watcha’ doing round these parts? You shouldn’t be wanderin’ round here on your own, y’know. ‘Heard the place’s kinda’ messed up, actually. Where’s ya brother?”

Before he could manage a reply from any of these inquiries, he found himself greeting those memorably big indigo eyes, but he was shocked to find them streaked along his rather grubby mug with tears…to which he grew a bit awkward…he never had been able to handle crying children quite well.

“Hey, Mokuba…get it together, kid. Just tell me, w-what’s wrong—? Did something happen? Did ya get separated from your brother?”

Whatever it was that had the boy on the edge…Jounouchi was here, and he would be here to stay for the kid, mushy as it was, even if he would never gather the guts to say it aloud.

Decidedly frustrated with a lack of a response other than the expected gasps and sobs, he scooped up Mokuba into his arms on bended knee and returned the hug tightly.

~~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:04 pm
@Chibi: Yes, of course you can. heart

~~

(Because Himitsu is also a busy future-university student, I’ll make a well-deserved entry for Kaiba-kun as well; he hasn’t shown up for quite a bit. :3)

After the throroughly calculated hour of shuffling through unnecessary traffic had drearily passed, tautening every one of his countless nerves to breaking point, he’d finally arrived at a road overpass…and one that’d been reduced to rubble, at that. Making haste to immediately stick-shift back into second gear with the decline of his hurried pace, he encountered a battered old sign at the side of the roadway that plainly displayed shabby, worn letters of “ROAD ENDS HERE. DO NOT ENTER.”

Gazing beyond the post of the sign, he scanned the road further along, searching for some trace of construction or a barricade, but he did so to no avail due to the annoyingly thick fog settled on the road every which way. Tendrils of the haze even lazily curled about the window of his vehicle, pulling him into the realization that a phenomena even as harmless as fog was capable of sending a shiver up his spine.

He growled exasperatedly after reading these discouraging words; after all, he’d pulled every possible string to manage to make it to this weird little town and was not about to be turned away all because of a petty obstacle such as this. As he always daringly did, he worked his way up back up to fourth gear and sped ahead, sure to keep a wary eye out for pedestrians or some direction to that dreaded place…Silent Hill.

The fog cleared progressively as his car sliced through it like a hot knife ravaging through a particularly soft stick of butter, and caught up in the momentum of finally being reunited with his beloved brother, he failed to realize that he was cruising along at 95 mph in a considerably less 50 mph zone, and was finally torn from the depths of space to conceive that a blaring siren was roaring off closely behind him, along with the blinding brights of whirring red and blue alike emanating from a motorbike behind him.

“Goddamit. The police wander around this abandoned wreck too? It’s practically a criminal cry for tax dollars. Not that this trashy district doesn’t desperately need it.” He grunted resentfully.

Reasoning with himself and deciding that he’d prefer not to fight even an easy case in court with expandable pay checks against the police force for a mere speeding ticket (not to mention in an another country, a decisively sticky battle that wouldn’t look too pretty on his records), he eased his vehicle to a complete stop at the side of the road and wearily yet dutifully rolled down his window.

Clacking heels and a looming shadow approached his car, and a slim, svelte, rather androgynous figure emerged from the fog, nonchalantly removing their helmet to reveal a shock of jet-black hair pulled back into a dark ponytail to match the shadowed skies they settled beneath. The figure swaggered to an extent to Seto’s car door, and nodded inquiringly toward the unruly driver of it.

“Do you know how fast you were driving, sir?” was the infamous phrase that the voice of a young man shallowly spoke, questioning as well as demanding.

The teenage CEO simply couldn’t resist; his temptation to overthrow the supposed authority figure was ever so tingly and irresistible. Kaiba snidely pursed his lower lip into a self-satisfied smirk. “I believe I do, officer.”

“Yes? Then, tell me sir, how fast were you driving in this fifty zone?”

“Ninety-five, of course. I would feel it unnecessary to ask, don’t you think? Either way, you’re going to blindly try to ticket me.”

“Try, sir?” The inquiry was clearly contemptuous, which only made Kaiba tingle evermore.

“Yes, you heard me. Try. I believe you don’t know who I am, but regardless of how desperately wet behind the ears you are, I will show no mercy to those who undermine my power. You see, I’m doing something pretty important right now, and of all days for someone to rain in on my parade, this one’s probably one of the worst times to choose.”

The youth removed his glistening sunglasses with a flick of a darkly gloved hand and leaned onto the pane of the window rather impatiently. “You know, I really don’t care who you are or what you’re doing. Law applies to everyone; no matter how delusional that recipient may be. Now give me your license and registration, sir. I would like not to have to ask more than once.”

The brunet growled at this equally scathing response and reached for his wallet, but halted when finally taking in remarkably emerald green irises framed by tendrils of raven black bangs, to which he inwardly simpered. Otogi Ryuuji…what a touching little reunion. He’d have the boy’s head for even trying to stop him.

Snatching up his wallet in seeming surrender, he smirked back at Ryuuji and murmured, “Happy trails,” with a deceptive jerk of his hand toward the stick shift and sped away all but nearly skewering Otogi in the process.

(OOC: Sorry I threw in lines there for Otogi, Death-chan, I hope you don’t mind. D smile

Kaiba was roaring away into the unknown, with a police officer in tow…

But the fog steadily began to give way to his ministrations, and he came to the realization that his car met with the edge of an unnervingly steep cliff at which he hastily hit the breaks, ears blaring with the mixed sounds of screeching tires and sirens and the smell of burnt rubber…

…Everything suddenly started tunneling, consuming with unadulterated shadowed black, but he had to save Mokuba… he had to.

“I’ll be there soon, little brother…” Seto groaned with forced breath, right before passing out.

~~  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:06 pm
Gilderoy P Lockhart
(OOC: You guys have been doing beautifully with this RP, and to make up for my incompetence in visiting this thread in little to no time at all as of late, I will repay the debt! *raises fist triumphantly* Thank you all of you! Tas, Twirl, and Kitsune especially. A many thanks to Himitsu, Death-chan, and Ryu-senpai as well! You’ve been truly wonderful. heart )

(You're welcome! ^-^ Thanks for coming up with such an awesome idea~! =D)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:32 pm
[OOC - Yeay Welcome back Zo-I mean, Gilderoy! *shakes fist at you for using that narcissistic jerk's name* J/K Tried to post this once before, hope it goes through this time!]

Mokuba remained still, for how long he wasn't sure, gripping Jounouchi and letting his mind take a much needed rest. The monsters and the mystery of this place, he wanted to forget them all. For the moment at least, he felt safe. He was no longer alone, and that's all that mattered.

As Jounouchi pressed for an explanation, Mokuba gradually began trying to wrap his mind around all that had happened to him in an attempt to put it into words. His thoughts were moving against the backdrop of the roles he and Jounouchi had held back home. The thought that he was hugging the "Mutt", his brother's rival, kept trying to push its way into his thoughts. Even more aggressive than that was the thought of how weak he looked.

He drew in his breath, pulled away from Jounouchi, and tried to straighten out his body, but he was unable to look Jounouchi in the eye as he gave him a quick and nearly unintelligible explanation. As he spoke, he slowly scooted backwards into the fog.

"I just woke up here in this creepy place and this thing started chasing me and there's no way to get over that hole but Ijustwannagohome!"

He sputtered out the last bit in one breath, not wanting to lose it again. He was too old to be this afraid, and yet he had never felt so happy in his life to see the blonde whom his brother had taken so much joy in tormenting.

Unfortunately, Mokuba's panicked explanation had covered the sound of approaching footsteps; soft footstops that stopped cautiously the moment he had stopped talking.  

tasogarenootome

Faberge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:24 am
[OOC: AH MAH GAWD. Look, I'm alive. Sorry guys! I went AWOL and out-of-country again, this time to Japan. whee Thanks though Tas and Rei!]

Snap. Click. Snap. Click.

He threw the locks shut in a panicked frenzy and slammed his fists against the door, resting for a moment against it while his chest heaved and his shoulder throbbed. With his eyes squeezed tightly shut, he felt the corners of his mouth curl into a little smile and he laughed softly, a deep sound that was foreign in his throat.

Stupid monster. Stupid ******** monster... Pathetic little weakling...

However, Anzu's scream brought him back to reality and he whipped around to spot her backing away from the limb groping around the floor for purchase. A violet eye twitched, and Mariku attacked the disembodied arm with his weapon, striking it hard to send it spiraling across the floor and into a wall. Far from Anzu and him.

He dropped besides her, giving the creature's limb a scathing look before he peeled her hand from her arm and grimaced at the vicious lines carved into her tender flesh. "You should take a sip of that drink." He said, hands shaking as he lifted the hem of his shirt and dabbed at her wounds.

He shifted his sore legs and felt his foot connect with something, the sound of a metallic clang made him jerk around and locate the source of the noise. Slowly, he craned his body and grasped the handle of the spade, dragging it forwards with an enlightened expression upon his face. "Anzu." He said, and held the spade up to what dim light they had: "It says something..."

Indeed it did, something that confused Mariku to no end and made him grunt with disgust and shove it into his back pocket. Who knew when he'd use the damn thing. Mariku smiled at her in encouragment and then faltered, eyes going screwy at something behind her. He held a finger to his lips and shushed her, and stood smoothly. His footsteps were light as he crept forwards and peered through the gloom.

Instantly, a little something ran into his legs and he yelped and tumbled back with it. He thrashed for a second and paused when he saw the little blonde child latching around his leg for dear life. Mariku sat up a little and cocked his head. "Hey... what's a little boy like you doing in a place like this?"

When the only answer he got was silence and a scared look behind his shoulder, Mariku fumbled to his feet and walked the little boy over to Anzu. "Just a little kid." He said sullenly, apologizing for possibly frightening her. "Kinda looks like me." He tried, beckoning to the similarities between blonde hair, violet eyes and richly tanned skin. With a little laugh, Mariku found the boy had latched himself once again to his leg and was peering at his neighbor curiously, little brows furrowed.

"This is Anzu, little guy. She's a sweet lady. I'd be babbling in a corner if it wasn't for her."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:31 am
(OOC - It's all good. Japan?! Wow, how was it? Where in Japan did ya go?)  

tasogarenootome

Faberge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:53 am
tasogarenootome
(OOC - It's all good. Japan?! Wow, how was it? Where in Japan did ya go?)

[OOC: Japan was AMAZING. Safe, clean, ergonomic... The language barrier was no problem at all, the Japanese were so helpful and understanding!

I started in Tokyo and moved on to Hakone, then moved onto Gifu, then I went to Hiroshima... which was heartwrenching. ;-; Then Gion, and watched for geisha. I finally ended up in Kyoto, after much whining about not getting to go visit the city of Seto. DX

I have pictures too, if you want them. *3*!!!]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:24 pm
[T w i r l]

[OOC: Japan was AMAZING. Safe, clean, ergonomic... The language barrier was no problem at all, the Japanese were so helpful and understanding!

I started in Tokyo and moved on to Hakone, then moved onto Gifu, then I went to Hiroshima... which was heartwrenching. ;-; Then Gion, and watched for geisha. I finally ended up in Kyoto, after much whining about not getting to go visit the city of Seto. DX

I have pictures too, if you want them. *3*!!!]

(OOC (gomen minna) - That's awesome! I did a year of college in Hachiouji City, outside Tokyo, but I was bad and blew on my money on mangas and games, so I only saw places around Tokyo and then Osaka for a week. I'd love to see your pictures!)  

tasogarenootome

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:50 pm
((Oh! You're so lucky, Twirl! <3 If it's okay with you, can I see the pictures from your trip? ^-^

Also, I'm working very hard on the RP so I'll be back to post soon. >=3))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:47 am
-cheers everybody on.- We can do this! Woo!

biggrin How's everybody? Sorry I haven't been around. I had all four of my wisdom teeth yanked and have been addicted to FLYFF. (Oi! If any of you are on it, look me up, I'm Artaxerxes or Sonnillion!)

Miss you all, can't wait to get this RP back on its feet!

Love, [T w i r l]

Faberge

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:09 pm
((Hey! I'm so sorry for not being around! TT-TT My internet has been disconnected since August. I've hardly been able to get online, but I just wanted to let you know I've finished my part for the RP and I have it saved to a floppy disk so that next time I get my laptop hooked to the internet, I can post it. Please keep the RP going strong while I'm gone~! <3 Bai bai!))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff