Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:53 am
"Oh! Well, I'd thought it be the other way around, especially after what I've seen Jou do before." She commented. "But in that case, you have my blessing."

Jou blinked. "What the heck are you saying?!" Jou questioned.

"He has my blessing to marry you of course!" Serenity replied.

"See what you've created?" Jou questioned Seto. "Now she won't shut up about it for weeks on end."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:05 pm
"Well you'll be unconscious through that anyway." Seto wrinkled his nose then smirked. "Besides, what was I going to do? Confirm her suspicions that her brother's turned into my pleasure slave?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:34 am
"You don't get it do you? She's the one who first caught me fawning over one of your pictures. During Battle City, you want to know what the first thing in private she said to me? 'Why haven't you asked him out?' That wedding idea is something that she's going to keep pounding into my head until I finally give in." Jou commented.

"But, Jou- kuuun, you'd look so beautiful in a dress." Serenity commented, all dream like.

She happily hugged her brother. "But, really, I'm glad you did finally decide to show a little feeling towards each other. You two fought like a married couple, and if it is what it is.... Well, you get the idea."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:43 am
"Serenity... I'm only seventeen... marriage?" Seto commented turning to Jou. "And you, fawning over one of my pictures? Well... I suppose it's better than what I have..."
Seto took his omnipresent wallet out of his back pocket and pulled a folded piece of paper out. It was a picture, clearly meticulously hand drawn, of a Blue Eyes and a Red Eyes curled up like two large cats. "You have no idea how long it took to get that right, the grabage bin was full of it's predecessors."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:56 am
"It's no wonder you're the one who works with holographics." Jou commented. "Wait until you actually see my new body, it's going to be interesting, I think. Fire types of magic are usually exotic looking."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:11 am
"Exotic hm? This should be good. I mean, I like you now, but hm..." Seto already was starting to form thoughts in his head of just what kind of exotic, but pushed that aside. Shizuka was here too, and heaven help him if she saw that or anything even resembling it. He smirked.
"I'm going to have to draw that you know. And change a few holograms..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:16 am
"Go ahead, nothing can compair to the real thing though, now can it?" Jou questioned, smiling happily at the mention of that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:23 am
"I dunno... I can come awefully close..." Seto smirked, joking. This was kind of fun. He kissed him.
"But you're right. Nothing comes close to this."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:18 pm
"You know I'm going to work very ####### progressing quickly for you after I emerge right? Not enough to strain, but maybe pick up the pace a tad bit." Jou commented.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:31 pm
"I'm just that good." Seto smirked. "Well, at least you have good taste."
"You know the best part about this is that you've been standing here with no clothes on the whole time and the second you're gone if I'm not freaking out over how bad the change is I'm going to be stuck in a cold shower for ages." Seto commented.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:10 am
"Cause I've got a..... Well, you've probably seen it already." Jou commented.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:19 am
Seto smirked. "I know."
"So Serenity, any one in your... er... sights, or won't your brother allow it?" Seto was a bit determined to change the subject.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:30 am
"Hai! Hai! But we're just dating right now and it's not Jou's fault either, it's Mom's. But, she's agreed with me on one thing, since Jou supports himself, she really has no business telling him who he can and can't have." Serenity commented.

"That was after a month long all out fight between the two of them." Jou pointed out. "Mom finally caved in when I was losing sleep do to their constent calls for me to agree with one or the other."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:39 am
"Times like that, I don't feel so bad for not having family. I'm going to go crazy when Mokuba ends up a teenager... I'll still be one myself. Oh well, at least somebody will tell me when I'm being a p***k." Seto smiled at Jou. "I'm counting on that anyway really."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:51 am
"Don't worry, he'll be fine. Just as long as he has you, he'll be fine. Unless he rebels." Jou added just to spook the other a bit.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff