Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:49 pm
Sabrina saw a flash of movement to her left and looked at Darz. His eyes said to go check it out. She nodded and disappeared. She reappeared behind the figure...a girl.
"Sup?" Sabrina said standing behind the girl, who was still looking out to Darz and the group.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:01 pm
Serene turned around, alarmed, "H-How did you get behind me?!??!" she said, stammering out of fear. "I am harmless! Honest! I just....wanted to see.......to see how friends act around each other....thats all......." she said getting softer and softer as she went on. Serene then had a flash back of memories, and they were not very good ones either. Serene clutched her head in pain...."UGH.......this....hurts....why now??!?!?" she moaned.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:34 pm
Darz ran over at the sight of the girl kneeling down on her knees. "What happened?" At the same time, Clar ran over to the girl too. *You know? I'm pretty sure that's a bar, not a hotel...*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:57 pm
Sabrina grabbed her shoulders as she fell.
"Are you ok? I know you mean us no harm..." Sabrina softly spoke to the girl and looked up at Darz. "What the status with the hotel?"

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:24 pm
(hey guys sorry i have not posted on this forum yet i completely forgot about it sweatdrop sorry)
"god this day has been boring no missions, no new people in the village, no new assasins have come " thought Gaara "Father must be running out of idiots to throw at me to kill" thought Gaara " Wait what the heck is this demonic presence i feel, it's coming from the gate" Thought Gaara I think I will go check it out : ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:54 pm
Serene groaned, but then softley said, "sorry...painful...memories.....theres just a really deep pain inside my chest..and...whenever I see people together and I feel left out...well...I start to feel like this........." "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be any trouble........." she dizzily got up and tried to walk, but immediatly fell back down...."dammit! why me??? why was I the one to have to survive? why were they taken and not me??" she said in a loud whisper, kneeling down, and clutching her arms to her chest...tears them immediatly began streaming down her face. she then thought, I really wish I still had my little sister here...she'd know what to do, at least its me who has to deal with this pain and not her..... then she remembered her mother and how she rejected and abandoned her and her 2 sisters and brother, how her dad abandoned them before she was even born.......how her mother was a single mother and left them to survive on their own............. the tears just kept falling.

((sorry if this entry is depressing........I am kinda stressed out..high school drama...ugh...I usually write what I feel.................. crying ))  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:14 pm
Sabrina heard the girl mumble about 'why me' and other things.
Aw...another person that has pain in their life... Sabrina smiled sadly at her. She lifted her up to her feet and steadied her.
"Come on...we'll try to find out what's in that hotel...or bar thing. Maybe some hot drinks. Then you can tell us all about your...pain." Sabrina helped her across the grass towards the hotel.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:21 am
"What the .... who in the hell put this hotel next to the god damn gate"? said gaara 3nodding sweatdrop 3nodding xd sweatdrop 3nodding  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:29 pm
((Sorry bout the hotel. I couldn't think of anything at the moment and leon, turn the cursing down a notch. You can curse, just not as if you're payed $1,000,000 dollars per curse word you say))

Darz quickly helped the other girl up and with Sabrina carried her and the group to the "hotel".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:39 pm
((lol i like how u put "hotel"))

Sabrina knocked on the door of the "hotel".
"Hellloooo???" Sabrina called. The door opened slowly and an old man came out.

"May I help you?" The old man said shakily.
"Umm...Do you have a room or two for a party of uhh..." Sabrina turns and counts. "There's Darz, meh, Shizume, Clar, Aruko, and this new girl...so that's 6 people."
"Yes...we do." The old man said slowly and deep. "Please follow me..."
Sabrina looked into the darkness of the inside of the hotel and pushed Darz forward. "You first..."  

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:51 pm
(yay gaara meets you guys here finally 3nodding 3nodding )
"Hey old man tell me has anybody asked for a room here"? asked Gaara
"If they have I want to know what the looked like,what room they got,a key to there room,and there stay is to be on the house do that and I let you live ok" said Gaara ninja question 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:03 am
Shizume didn't say a word she was still angry but the bag disappeared. Shizume followed them not saying a word.  

Itachi Girl5

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:38 am
Serene entered the room with them and shakily replied, but softly, "thankyou......no one has really, uhm, helped me out like this before....I've always been sort of a loner........................I used to have friends, I think, but they were all killed except for one, and he disappeared. I've never heard from him since.................."

Serene looked at Darz and Clar and Sabrina, "thankyou for being so nice to me................" she said, tears streaming down her face, "it's good to know people I don't know very well would help me out.........."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:20 am
"Wait I here voices I will follow them" Thought Gaara (five minutes later)
"Well the voices are coming from this room I guess I will check it out" thought Gaara 3nodding  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:14 pm
Sabrina smiled softly at the girl.
"No one's nice to you? Why is that?" Sabrina put her hand on the girl's shoulder, then she heard footsteps outside. She looked at Darz and nodded. She took out a Kunai and tiptoed to the door. She took one last look behind her and then threw the door open, tackling the person who was standing outside of it.

((That's you, Gaara-kun...))  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games