Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:36 am
Sogue nodded, "Yessir."
He withdrew his pistol from it's holster, firing rapidly into Shades and Undead.
"Helena, you work on the living, i'll handle the dead."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:12 pm
"Oh fine," Helena said. She shot and arrow through the forhead of an Orien. As he fell to the ground, she shot two more, making them fall as well. "This is too easy," Helena whined. "Why do you get all the dead ones?"  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:31 am
"aye girl, the dead are easyer, they have no hope for they have died before, those living can die again but fight for a cause, not controled."
Vehemoth stoped once close enough to the next cannon and jumped behind it, he tore away at the many gards around and then droped helena and Sogue off at the gun. he took off in another direction to stray away other threats. Three dragons had now been lifted into the skys and they made there way over the castle walls and ment to cruch the Omega force before they had a solid defense.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:15 pm
Sogue spied the dragons and prayed Vivi could handle them.
He slipped his pistol gingerly back into it's holster, drawing his blades.

"Okay, here's the plan. We hijack the cannons and use them to destroy the siege towers. You take that one," Sogue motioned to the closer of the two cannons, "And i'll take that one. Yell if you need me."

Sogue took off in a hard sprint. Most of the forces were still disoriented in this area due to Vehemoth's rush. He took the opporotunity to move closer to the cannon.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:53 pm
"Okay," Helena said. She ran toward the cannon Sogue had showed her, knocking a few bodies out of the way. She aimed the cannon toward the middle-front corner((if that makes sense to you)) of the closest seige tower and shot. The tower buckled forward and fell in a pile of mangled bodies and splintered wood. Helena let out a whoop. She looked around for Sogue to see how he was doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:11 pm
Vehemoth was surprized by the girls performance. She managed to do all of that before Sogue had even gotten to his cannon. Maybe they should of switched. Vehemoth took off for the castle to try and delay what ever time he could get. Anything would be good for now. He stod in the way of a tower, standing out of the way of the other cannon. Once it neared he pushed at it with all his strength. It came to a hault and all kinds of creatures fell over him to end his attacks.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:04 pm
Unbeknownst to the other two, Sogue had met resistance by way of Troll...and not the lanky ones...the beefy ones. The burly monster let out a large roar as it charged at the Vampire, who rolled to the side. He lept upward after touching the ground, moving again toward the cannon. Large trolls were barely sentient, and Sogue doubted the thing could keep track of his fast movement.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:09 pm
Helena watched Sogue dodge the troll. She decided she'd help him out a bit by getting rid of the thing altogether, just in case the troll decided he wanted more of Sogue. Neglecting her cannon for no more than five seconds, Helena pulled out her bow and three arrows. Aiming at the back of the trolls neck, she let go. Not waiting to see the results, Helena turned back to her cannon and pursued another tower.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:39 pm
This kind of action only angered the large troll. Its body turned on the spot with a deep dip into the ground, and then it was off after Helena. It came so fast as it thrusted a bolder towards her and latching itself to the edge of the rock.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:47 pm
Sogue had only one option. He lept at the cannon near him, bent backward and kicked the Orien manning the cannon in the jaw. He flew backward. Sogue landed his backflip and jumped into the controls. He rotated quickly, firing an accurate shot at the boulder to disintigrate it.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:31 pm
Shrapnel from the boulder her Helena in the back, leaving tiny cuts. She hissed from the sting. She fired her cannon at the waiting tower, hitting it a little off-center, but still causing enough damage to make it fall in on itself, just like the last one. Then, she turned around to see what had gone on behind her. She saw Sogue's cannon was aimed in her direction. She searched for the trool, but it wasn't leying where it should have fallen from her arrows. It lay about thrity feet from her, its face a bloody pulp. Helena's eyes widened as she looked back at Sogue.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:28 pm
"HAHAHAHAHA, What this I see. Petty figures with hope still in their insignificant souls." Epocolypse reappeared inches from Helena’s face with a fiery grin. His long black burning whip griped tightly around her before she even knew he was there.
"Are you with the bat. That’s a shame. I see so much more could come from you. Why waste it on something that doesn't even exist......or do you not know" Epocolypse lifted her from the ground with one hand and pointed her in the direction of Sogue, his cannon still aimed right at them. Epocolypse gave out another huge laugh and tossed a sack of black ooze over the side of the cannon post and it sloped all over the ground. For a second the ooze was motionless, then activity started up quickly until the ooze was off squishing its way for Sogue.
"That there is called pure negative energy concentrated so much that it builds a physical state. Let me ask you," Epocolypse said turning her back to her, getting so close his body slightly burned her. "Do you know how magnets work?"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:10 am
Zedo took a long drink from the glass the barman had set in front of him. He sighed heavily as he stared at the liquid and swirled it around a little. Outside he could hear a rumbling and constant loud noises. As Zedo went to take another swig the whole tiny bar rumbled. Lights flickered, the ground quaked, and those who were sober enough to panic properly did. The bartender gazed through the smoke and the haze to the outside world and said quietly, "What the hell...?"

Zedo left money for his drink on the counter of the bar and stepped outside. He could see the battle that was raging some distance away, and considered for a moment if he should help. Zedo turned to go back into the bar...

((OOC: Please don't puppet Zedo, I'll do with him what I please.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:13 am
((Thanks for posting Brad. I'll tell drew to get his rear in gear. His compy has been acting stupid recently. If you have any question about cities...races...magic...alliegences...history, anything like that, let me know, I can explain it.))  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:09 pm
Joa-Boo
"HAHAHAHAHA, What this I see. Petty figures with hope still in their insignificant souls." Epocolypse reappeared inches from Helena’s face with a fiery grin. His long black burning whip griped tightly around her before she even knew he was there.
"Are you with the bat. That’s a shame. I see so much more could come from you. Why waste it on something that doesn't even exist......or do you not know" Epocolypse lifted her from the ground with one hand and pointed her in the direction of Sogue, his cannon still aimed right at them. Epocolypse gave out another huge laugh and tossed a sack of black ooze over the side of the cannon post and it sloped all over the ground. For a second the ooze was motionless, then activity started up quickly until the ooze was off squishing its way for Sogue.
"That there is called pure negative energy concentrated so much that it builds a physical state. Let me ask you," Epocolypse said turning her back to her, getting so close his body slightly burned her. "Do you know how magnets work?"

Helena hissed from the heat, then glared at the fiend. She slowly turned her gazed toward Sogue. She didn't want to think, didn't want to see what would happen if the black mass touched him. Not looking at Epocolypse, Helena said, "Yes. Of course I know how magnets work." She closed her eyes, trying to figure a way to get out of this heathen's grasp. But all that stood between her eyelids and her mind was an imaginary picture of Sogue being swallowed, turned into nothing. Losing Sogue was her worst fear.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games