Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
New Naruto Ninja World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  For pie
  ......Other
View Results

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:10 am
"Hey everybody I heard Sakura yell from down this hallway all teams on my position now" Said Itachi
"We're all here now down this hall captain" said Everybody
"Yes down this hallway you idiots now lets save that girl now" Said Itachi  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:11 am
"If that snake loving freak gets in the way make the hokage a nice pair of snake skin boots" Said Itachi happily
*THen everybody bursted through the door and started attacking orochimaru*
"Every body but my team concentrate on sakura team Itachi GO Mangekyou sharingan!!!" Screamed Itachi  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:40 pm
Sakura just layed there in a cumpled heap, still unconcious, with a cut on her forehead where she hit the ground. the blood was still running down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:46 pm
"Kakashi, Gai attack him now" SAid Itachi  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:27 pm
Sakura started to stirr, but then fell back unconcious due to the gash on her forehead.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:20 pm
"Chidori" said Kakashi
"good Job now Gai finish this overgrown damn snake off" Said Itachi laughing  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:20 am
((Orochimaru isn't this dumb he wouldn't let people bardge in to his hideout easily.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:38 pm
(I know it's a setup 3nodding sweatdrop 3nodding )
"Wait where'd the ugly snake go?" Said Itachi  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Sakura was still lying there, when she faintly got up and yelled..."HELLO! DAMSEL IN DISTRESS HERE!!" and then fell back down, unconcious. that was when the traps were set off, from every corner a sharp dagger or spear would fly and a ninja of some sort would come out and attack the konoha ninjas. Then Orochimaru's evil, snarling voice ehoed throughout the lair:

"You are so stupid, foolish, konoha village ninjas, now I can finish you all off for good! and then KONOHA VILLAGE WILL BE MINE!" then Ororchimaru let out and evil cackle, and left the room, leaving all the ninjas ro fight to their s. "This should be very entertaining......" he remarked as he excited the Lair. "I will be surprised if ANYONE survies this trap!" Then he let out an evil cackle and left the place where his lair was located and started making his way to Konoha (leaf) village.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:48 am
Naruto thought about this hard, "Alright Most of you go back to the village and protect it and try and stop Orochimaru. Ino, Itachi, and Hinata go and get Sakura the rest come with me." he said in a serious tone.

"Come on Hinata and Itachi. We have to go get Sakura and head back to the village." Ino said running off into the lair but also being careful.

"Hai." Hinata whispered grabbing Itachi and running after Ino.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:21 pm
"Alright all of you people be careful alright" Screamed Itachi  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:42 pm
Naruto went back to the village with the others. Hinata and INo where already inside the hide out. "Hurry up Itachi." Hinata yelled still walking ahead.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:13 pm
(but were already in the hideout aren't we??)
"God Dang this is evil" Said Itachi
"I'm coming I'm coming" Said The Shadow clone of Itachi  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:00 pm
"Stop being chiken." she said with a laugh.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:08 pm
"Kakashi look out beside you! Gai behind you!"Screamed itachi  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games