Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:18 pm
"ahh! not my clothes!" stares at her now soaked clothes then looks at Panda, "Now that wasn't nice." she chided.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:19 pm
looks like everyone is done swimming *changes*  

panda-shinobi

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:19 pm
" you both are acting like five year olds. i think we should get going. it's getting late he jumps from the water to where his clothes previously were. he puts them on and calls baphomet his dragon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:20 pm
Polio
"ahh! not my clothes!" stares at her now soaked clothes then looks at Panda, "Now that wasn't nice." she chided.
*picks them up and ummm...dries them some how really fast that i cant think of how* sorry sad  

panda-shinobi

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:21 pm
panda-shinobi
Polio
*picks them up and ummm...dries them some how really fast that i can think of how* sorry sad
takes them. " hn, don't worry about it. thanks..." shakes her semi dry cothes before pulling them on over her swim suit she smiled at him then looks over at dameon and the dragon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:22 pm
he jumps ontop of the dragon and holds his hands out for the two girls so they can get up.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:24 pm
*grabs dameons hands* here i am..come on polio..you slow poke..eh how about panda?  
cherryblossom_chan
*grabs dameons hands* here i am..come on polio..you slow poke..eh how about panda?
idk am i coming? *looks at dameon*  

panda-shinobi

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

if he wants. remember how we came here? thats how we are leaving. wrap your arms around the person's waist who is in front of you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:25 pm
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
idk am i coming? *looks at dameon*
*looks at panda* are you coming?o.O  

cherryblossom_chan

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:26 pm
hellspawn~lucien
if he wants. remember how we came here? thats how we are leaving. wrap your arms around the person's waist who is in front of you.
ok *jumps on and wraps my hands around the persons waist in front of me* umm who is in front of me?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:26 pm
yeah sure.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:27 pm
panda-shinobi
hellspawn~lucien
ok *jumps on and wraps my hand around the persons waist in front of me*
that would be me...*wraps arm around dameon's waist..* hurry up slow poke polio...lol  
climbs onto the dragon wrapping her arms around the person in front of her not caring ho itwas and prasses her face against there back, more flying.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

all right lets get this show on the road. they take off and there is that feeling of a drop or butterfiles in your stomach.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games