Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:24 am
Vicious-Loner
Not any more, now you're 14 ahead... but I'm focusing a lot on getting my strongest ninjas a lot of hp while getting the weaker ones good stats before training them 3nodding
yep thats the way to go biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:49 pm
squalltheknight
oh and since "zephiel" bragged so much about his ninja...im guessing mine are about the strength of his...when he was bragging...however...if i train them more...as i go up...i should be able to get my ninja stronger...im sure his ninja have kinda low stats though...at least for their level sweatdrop i hope i can be of more help soon...but in the meantime... i'll keep havik, fallen, and daygons (cause that b*****d attacked me!) down 3nodding

Yeah ^_^ keep them down, and it seems Ranger slander me twice o.O; oh nos. . .>.< and with two hundred points, thats not good x.X and I"m trying to log into SW as much as I can, but stupid school got me. . busy x.X blasted! Why now of all times >.< then again, it could be worse, like finals week, so I guess I"m lucky sweatdrop

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:55 pm
Eva Edin
squalltheknight
oh and since "zephiel" bragged so much about his ninja...im guessing mine are about the strength of his...when he was bragging...however...if i train them more...as i go up...i should be able to get my ninja stronger...im sure his ninja have kinda low stats though...at least for their level sweatdrop i hope i can be of more help soon...but in the meantime... i'll keep havik, fallen, and daygons (cause that b*****d attacked me!) down 3nodding

Yeah ^_^ keep them down, and it seems Ranger slander me twice o.O; oh nos. . .>.< and with two hundred points, thats not good x.X and I"m trying to log into SW as much as I can, but stupid school got me. . busy x.X blasted! Why now of all times >.< then again, it could be worse, like finals week, so I guess I"m lucky sweatdrop
very true...just keep pushin on! biggrin i'll be able to help sometime soon...and fallen...seems to be pretty persistant...i like that... twisted daygons also came up again today...however i pushed him back down with my lvl 8 ninja xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:44 pm
this has been floatin in my mind for a while...so i'd like to ask, if i may... torrent and vermillion seem to be going over the 1000s...then dropping back down a lot...im sure someone is slandering them...do ya know who? confused and maybe why? cause its just somethin im curious of...  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:24 pm
I don't know who or why, but my guess will be that King Zephiel, his fame hasn't gone up in a while now, so that means his busy doing something. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:27 pm
true...and also...because of his lack of fame increase... bella_donna has gotten ahead of him...which might possibly give you a break...since he may want to at least stay second...this may be a chance to boost yourself even further up...oh...and also... I FINALLY GOT FE razz OR! it rocks...although it lacks the animation of the 2-d battles...the magic has great effects...not to mention how they did the consecutive strikes...they got rid of all the slight worries i might have had ninja biggrin ...it also seems im going to be busy with fallen, havik, and daygons for a while...not that i dont mind...but my ninja will not increas their stats too much...since raiding and slandering only brings hp up... sweatdrop ahh well...i can raise em later..  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:00 pm
Yeah, today when I look at the rankings, I was all 'o.O; whoa, bella is second' and Rangers is still slandering me, which isn't good, actually, he slander me on the 22nd, and didn't slander me until today, but I been losing fame for no reason though on the 23rd and dunno why o.o; I check everything, so I sent an email about it to Conor. So hopefully. . . they can give me my 200fame points back? sweatdrop *crosses fingers* and if slandering and raiding doesn't bring statues up, and Rangers havn't been doing any missions because his fame hasn't been up. . .then how strong is Rangers, and how far away I am from being out powering him? o.o;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:16 pm
Eva Edin
Yeah, today when I look at the rankings, I was all 'o.O; whoa, bella is second' and Rangers is still slandering me, which isn't good, actually, he slander me on the 22nd, and didn't slander me until today, but I been losing fame for no reason though on the 23rd and dunno why o.o; I check everything, so I sent an email about it to Conor. So hopefully. . . they can give me my 200fame points back? sweatdrop *crosses fingers* and if slandering and raiding doesn't bring statues up, and Rangers havn't been doing any missions because his fame hasn't been up. . .then how strong is Rangers, and how far away I am from being out powering him? o.o;;
dont know...but if it continues you'll soon be stronger...though what i said about not gaining status, only hp...was from my observation when my new lvl 1 ninja went to raid fallen...he had the normal male strength and status...he came back...2 lvls higher...only with 36 hp...everything else the same...so i sent him again...the same results, so i only THINK that it doesnt raise status...i will look into the matter... ninja  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:39 pm
okies, but my problem is that I don't have good HP <.<;; the highest I have is 101 crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:10 pm
Eva Edin
okies, but my problem is that I don't have good HP <.<;; the highest I have is 101 crying
hmm...well after your stats rise enough (even though it probably will take a while) your hp will be enough, with your stats balancing that out...or...there is one thing you can do...like stop 1 ninja from doing missions...only to train...and after he/she has enough hp...have that one continue missions and continue onto another ninja...so that you may get slightly less fame...but you can work on ninja hp...but its just an idea... ninja  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:15 pm
not a bad idea, and the only idea that will get my ninja get more hp the fastest =/ but my fame, I live for the fame xd rangers havn't slander me since the 24th, but I guess he slander Bella since that person is in third place again o.O; which means king zehpiel is after me next @.@ but w00t for me! I got online at school ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:21 pm
lol...and as for what to do and stuff... i'll try to be your "soren" blaugh after all...i am wearing dark clothing (though i wont be an insensitive, cruel freak like him XD)...although i got a sword...and not robes...but jack stuff...but i'll work on it, i'll try to think if there is anything you can get decent HP...yet get fame... (although...i dont know if i'll think of one...)  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:36 pm
If your Soren then I"m going to glomp you till no end o.o I LOVE SOREN ^_________^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am
Eva Edin
If your Soren then I"m going to glomp you till no end o.o I LOVE SOREN ^_________^
eek err...theres no need for that sweatdrop ...however soren was my first character to advance to the next class biggrin now he's lvl 13 at chapter 19 and with him using the skils vantage and adept...he is invincible twisted now daein shall fall twisted erm...well anyway...i suppose i dont want to be your soren anymore... cause i dont wanna get glomped unto nothingness...so...i'll just be some...other tactical advisor... ninja  

squalltheknight

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:05 am
*snickers* You don't like to get glomped? I'll try to refrain from doing so then sweatdrop ninja I only have FE for GBA... and I haven't even beaten it yet sweatdrop I sorta lost interest when it got too difficult talk2hand

Whatever *sends off ninjas to training and missions*

eek Squall... you... you... you're... at 2400... gonk sweatdrop ninja talk2hand

Methinks I'll begin to keep log of my relative rankings *grabs notebook and pencil* I think I'll even buy some little book for it next week when I get back to school 3nodding I just hope I can keep it up...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff