Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:00 pm
Serene went over to Gaara and grabbed his arm and ran out excitedly, her gold sandals making a dainty clikityy-click sound on the road as she ran. "come on Gaara!" she said laughing playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:03 pm
"I'm coming" Said Gaara panting

"Visit Sure Your going to just visit right" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:16 pm
Serene heard Shukaku, and apparently Hukari did too.
Hukari laughed when she said this and then turned and saw Shukaku. as serene heard this she giggled and then turned to Gaara. "you can hear this too can't you Gaara?" she asked, trying to stifle a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:19 pm
"No no I cant" Said Gaara

"Holy crap Shakaku I didn't see that coming" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:35 pm
"SHakaku you just met her and you already asked her out slow down man" Said Gaara laughing  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:49 pm
Hukari looked at him shocked, sure, she actually liked him too, but like Gaara said, they just met. them she let a smile form on her face. she asked.

Serene just looked at Gaara. "yeah, right, I know you can hear them." she laughed. "Hukari, just don't let him go too fast okay?" Hukari just laughed. serene just shook her head in disgust and retorted. "idiot. you know very well what I mean, Hukari."

then she looked at Gaara again, they just entered the ramen shop. "okay, so....after this, we go to the Gardens!" she said excitedly.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:52 pm
"Yes the gardens and I must do something to stop a extremely disturbing mental image involving Shakaku in it" Said Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:20 am
Serene just laughed at Gaara. "I feel so bad for you, you have to deal with that...on the other hand...Hukari can be a handful sometimes too......."

with that, Hukari mentally glared at Serene. she said all huffy.

"never mind, Hukari, just talk to Shukaku............."

Hukari just mumbled and then turned to Shukaku. then shukaku got closer to her. Hukari naturally moved in, yet was stilled shocked. she asked.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:13 am

"Nothing? Nothing he says worst line ever Shakaku" Said Gaara Laughing  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:23 pm
Shukaku then embraced her into a hug, and Hukari just stood there, dumbfounded and then hugged him back. she commented, breathless.

Serene just stopped when she heard this.Hukari? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????
there was no response except for Hukari murmuring these words to Shukaku.

Serene suddenly turned to Gaara. "Don't tell me you just heard that, did you?" she said, still dumbfounded.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:25 pm
"I... think I'm gonna puke I just had a very bad mental image" Said Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:30 pm
Serene just looked at Gaara funnily, then burst out laughing. "OH MY GOD! BAD MENTAL IMAGE!" she laughed, yet disgusted.

Hukari asked Shukaku with wild eyes.

"holy crap, I think I am gonna puke with what I just heard......" Serene said, disgusted.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:33 pm
"Dear god I think their doing this to get back at us for something we either forgot or did" SAid Gaara  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:43 pm
Serene just looked at him, a little creeped out by Shukaku and Hukari. "uhm....I think I have to agree with you on that one......." she said a little nervously, trying to block out a really disturbing image of Shukaku and Hukari and what they may be doing at that time.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:47 pm
"One rule for you two demons no making out or anything of that nature ever!!!" SAid GAara

"But you live in my body" Said Gaara  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games