Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:46 pm
"I'm Reks." Reks said in replie to his question.

((You said Atekeru appeared... then named him Sinn?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:25 pm
Sinn sat down and started to tend to the wound on his foot from the kunai.

((I did that on purpose, I didn't want people to think that he is a different character. So I used Atekeru, as you already know the name, and using Sinn now. He's the real person from the beginning."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:29 pm
((oooohhhh.... I get it now. I gotta go eat dinner now... I might be back on later...))

"Are you alright?" Reks asked, looking at his wounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:33 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a couple of cuts on my feet, legs, body, arms, hands, neck, and face.." Sinn walked over to a nearby spring and splashed water on his face. "Sorry about before, I thought you were sound ninja, we've been getting lots of attacks recently. I'm a chunin from this village."

((Okay, see ya later.))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Hopelessly x_x Alone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:14 pm
"I a-am Yuuhi Korasu." Yuuhi said bowing and walking over to him. "L-let me help you tend your w-wounds." She said, her hands glowing a light blue as she placed them over his cuts, quickly healing them. "Y-you said you are-are a Chunnin. Wh-which village? This land lies between th-the Leaf and the Wa-Waterfall." She asked looking at him with her deep purple eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:19 pm
"I am Mizuumi." Mizuumi bowed looking at him. Atekeru?  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:22 pm
He looks a little familiar.... Reks thought, watching him making shure he didn't do anything 'funny'.

((gotta go... AGAIN))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:29 pm
"Greetings" Alkaid said then she ran off afriad of everyone.  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:50 pm
Whats her problem...? Reks thought as he stared at her running away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:04 pm
godAlkaid thought to her self as she ran. why am i so scared? why do i feel like i dont belong....probably because i dont *crys while running* "i never belong"  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:11 pm
Reks continued to watch her as she dissapeared out of sight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:17 pm
Alkaid stops as soon as she knows no one can see her. i have got to stop running or else no body will...accept me  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:19 pm
"I think I'll be going now... I have.... something important to do tomarrow..." Reks said, specificly not mentioning what it was, so he didn't seem weak or unwanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:36 pm
Alkaid sory for what she had done comes back to apologize for what she had done  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:37 pm
Reks ignored the girl and walked past her into the direction that was pointed out to be the exit of this place.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games