Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Tabatha_Twitchet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:05 am
Hi, I'm Tabatha (Or Kat, whatever) and I'm getting ready for my junior year of high school. I read Twilight and New Moon last year (I'm still waiting for my friend to loan me Eclipse.) I'm a lot like Bella. I live in a small town with screwy weather, I'm a total klutz and my parents are split.
So, yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:25 pm
Hello my name is Saline Everwood. I started reading twlight in the miidle of the school year last year. My friend showed me the book. I've read New Moon. Saving my money for eclipse. I am a big vampire fan. I love to read books but I would read any book that's about vampires. I love music. I listen to a mix but mostly country. I also love to write books that have a little romance in it. Like the one story i'm writing is a vampire romance novel that i plan to get plublish. And that's about all there is to know about me.  

Saline Everwood

caemin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:07 pm
Hi, I'm caemin. A friend of mine showed me Twilight last year and I loved it. It was right when New Moon came out too, so I got to read that right away!

Music... I like everything. Essentially. I don't remember the names of the arti's or the songs half the time, but I like Green Day, Simple Plan, and Weird Al Yankovic.

My absolute favorite manga is Azumanga Daioh. But I also like +Anima and Absolute Boyfriend, which a friend had introduced me to. I also like Imodoki.

Im a junior in high school.

My favorite in the series was new Moon, with Twilight and Eclipse a VERRY close second!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:49 pm
Hi I'm Princesskailey and my friends call me Kailey anyway i am 14 years old and i am pretty much in love with the book twilight , new moon and eclipse and looking forward for the fourth one anyway i am in 8th grade and yes i read all three books in one week this is not a lie . ah? what else oh i love edward cullen and jacob black and even bella swan :] i love all the characters in the twilight series and i hope the fourth book breaking dawn will be out quick but i have to wait until it's 2008 man that long time to wait but i got school for distraction :} anyway i am really bad at introducing myself ..... sweatdrop well anyway ok bye XOXOXO Kailey :}  

UsagiAme

MadH4tter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:59 am
Hi eveyone! I just joined and my name is Mandy. I read Twilight when it first came out, while doing one of my regular bookstore scans, and had no idea it would be one of the best books I ever read. I finished it in 1 day and was sad when it ended. Then I looked it up onlie to find out there would be a sequel. I was so excited, I cried! Since then, I have bought both of the sequels on their release date and finished in one sitting. I have always loved vampires and I could not have been more happy with these books. I'm completely and totally in love with Edward, no offense to Jacob.

P.S. I am 17, turning 18 in 3 weeks.

Bella heart Edward  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:05 am
haha I guess I should have read this first before I jumped right into the Eclipse talk. OMG I BROKE THE RULE eek

So er....Im Allie, or Shika, whichever you prefer.
I like tacos rice and tomatos and music and manga.
and OF COURSE Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse.
hehe ^_^  

The World Within

FluffyKittyofDOOM_19

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:25 am
Hi I'm jessica_manson. I don't remember when I first read Twilight but I loved it so much I couldn't put it down and read it in about 2 days. same with the other books. I read all the time.(thats why I can't remember when I read it) most books I read I finish within a few days of starting.
I listen to all-american rejects, red jumpsuit aparatus, fall out boy, evanescence, and a lot of other things.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:28 pm
Hi my name is Imina_neko. The first time i started to read Twilight is last year but i am going to finish it this year. I hate school years because that is the only time i can read it or get a hold of the book unless a friend lets me boaro books. one of my nicknames is Bella i have the same personality i am clumsy, more organize then my mom. And loves a guy that acts just like Edward.

I have bad grammer and spelling. I love to write, read, and all the other kind of thing that is fun. Im so in to books.

manga all Japanese stuff i want to go to Japan one day. I love make new friends.  

AmuletYuuki

beloved_riku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:21 pm
Hey, I'm beloved_riku, or Natalie (whatever one you want to call me). I love to read, write, listen to any kind of music, and just be lazy whee . I grew up in good ole' VA, now a ninth grader in high school. It's so boring here, but Twilight is one of the highlights of my life!

I started reading it in October, when I picked it up at a book fair (I know I'm a loser). I could NOT put it down! I love Edward and Bella, they're my best friends (besides you guys, biggrin (Wow, I'm best friends with a book. That's pretty sad...)) . The part in the meadow nearly gave me a heart attack the first time I read it!

Stephenie is a really good writer, and I'm so glad she's continuing to write in the Twilight series. So, enough rambling sweatdrop , now you know me. Talk to you guys later heart !

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:04 am
Hey everybody! I'm DanniGore.
I am a die hard Twilight-NewMoon-Eclipse junkie.
I'm also a music whore and a book worm.
My friends find it funny that I rave about Edward Cullen and his sexy-vampire-a-mazingness.

I started with Twilight [duhh] when my friend told me I should read it... Summer of 2005 (?). I fell in love. So when New Moon came out I nearly killed the librarian when she said there was a waiting list. FINALLY this year I had my grandmother buy me Twilight and New Moon. I soon found out that I could get Eclipse on amazon. Jeez. I begged. lmao. I now have all three and don't let anyone touch them.

-nods-

Xx___DanniGore

Tis Majesty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:52 am
Hey, my name is Jacqueline (But please, just call me Jac) and i'm 15.
I go to a High School in Nova Scotia/Canada, and I miss my junior high. My favourite color is pink and blue and my favourite animal is a GIRAFFE.
Oh yea, i'm cool ;D My friend got me addicted on the Twilight series, and now i'm waiting for the 4th book to come out D:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:50 pm
Hello, everyone! I am Kira (mwhahaha to Death Note fans), and I am 16 going on 17.
Born in the fall...am a Sagittarius...
I am a senior in High School, and I attend a performing arts High School.
I love to write, although I haven't done so in a few years. I got interested in Twilight when it first came out, and loved it ever since.
I can relate to Bella--new kid situations and all that. I feel more like Edward, though, because I think analyze things a little too much. However, I also can totally relate to Alice because I am artistic in that way, and my personality can pretty much mimmic hers.
Unintentionally, of course. xd
I like Death Note, Absolute Boyfriend, Pretear, FMA, Full Moon, and many other manga.
And I wish I could move to Ireland someday, since I am Irish anyway. whee  

Kate Shinra

Nisper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:37 pm
Hi. I'm Nisper. I just joined the Guild!! My friends introduced me to Twilight and I LOVED it!!! I am now on New Moon. My favorite character is Jasper.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:48 pm
Hey guys!
I'm Dark_Vengeance. I started reading Twilight last year when it came out. Finding it under the new books section was awesome; I had no idea it would become my most favorite book.
I am 16 and a Junior in high school.
I love to read, write, draw, horseback, listen to music, anime/manga, and hang out with my friends.
I love Edward, Bella, and Jacob.
Music I like is a variety. Rock and International music are my favorites. Lit, Korn, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Nami Tamaki, Ayumi Hamasaki, and Kat-Tun are a couple favorites of mine.
I love manga. My absolute favorites (because I can't choose just one razz ) are Saiyuki, Yu Yu Hakusho, Absolute Boyfriend, Petshop of Horrors, Nana, and Deathnote. Of course, there's a lot more than that... ^_^
My friends are my life and I love meeting new people 3nodding Talk to you guys later!

heart  

Dark_Vengeance

Miss Rainbow X3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:09 pm
Hello everyone!! My name is Nicki, I am 15, and a current Sophomore in high school. I live in hell, aka- Texas.
I love Twilight. It has been declared the best book that I have ever read! Not joking. I'm in the middle of New Moon now.
My favorite character in Twilight I would have to say Edward. The reason being that, not only does he sound remarkably sexy, and amazing, I also have an obsession with vampires. His story and Carlisle's story seem so amazing and fantastic to me.
Edward has to be my all time favorite, but I am also in love with the Cullen family. Every single one of them has a different thing that attracts me to their character, it's so strange, yet so fascinating.

Well, that has to be about it. Sorry if I bored you.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games