Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:54 pm
Rachel, after considering telling Karissa how she had been changed, was not easily distracted by Cer. But she was aware of the danger of talking about it in front of others. She grabbed Karissa's arm.
"Do you really want to know?" Karissa nodded.
Rachel led Karissa out of the cafeteria, aware that the wolves were watching.
"Ok, well it might be a long story, I've never told anyone before.....It all started in WWII, with the Holocaust, my family was taken in, I don't really remember what year it was, it was so long ago, all I know is that I was there for a really really long time. I was small, and weak, from all that work, so I guess they decided not to keep me. I was sent to this big room, I knew I was going to die, but then a doctor came, and I knew him, he was the nice one, with the strange eyes. He came and rescued me. Somehow we ended up on the outside of the camp, he bit me then. I'm not sure but I think he stayed with me, he was there when I woke up. He taught me everything, about what I was, and my choices....of diet, I quickly chose animal blood. But we both came to America in the 60's, and hitch hiked for a while. He's somewhere else now, he was never more than a father to me, but he promised that he would come visit, maybe in the fall. But that's about it, I guess it is a really long story huh?" Rachel grinned. It felt good to get it off her chest.
"Do you want to go back into the caf? Or are you finished?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:43 pm
"What do I have to finish? It's not like I can eat the food," Karissa said, wistfully. "But it probably isn't nice to just leave my lunch on the table. Let's go quickly back in, I'll dump my tray, and we can go for a walk."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:12 pm
Rachel smiled. It was good to have a friend, especially one that she could talk to.
"What about Cer? He's a shifty one, that's for sure. We'll probably have to keep an eye on him. Any idea when the Cullens get back? They'll probably want to hear about this."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:03 pm
Karissa smirked. "I figure by tomorrow Bella will have convinced Edward to let her come back to school. And as for Cer - well, he's an unknown, but he doesn't seem as dangerous as the wolves. At least, he hasn't attacked us yet." she amended.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:58 pm
Rachel smirked too. "At least he hasn't tried to destroy the world yet." She winked. "So, wanna go see if the Cullens are home before lunch ends?" Rachel checked her watch, they still had a good hour.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:37 pm
"Let's." Karissa agreed. She raced Rachel to the Cullens house, losing by only a hair. "You're faster than me, but you run more aggressively," she noted.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

twinone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:02 pm
yay^^ i makes a vampire!!

Race: vampire
Name: chibi
School(please Forks High School): forks
Friends: ....
Appearce: she is short for her age and looks way younger too. she is a cute and adorable vam. Chibi has dark brown hair that falls in lose curls on her sholders.
Family: none
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: none
Likes: sports, drawling, reading, learning, music, animals
Personlity: Chibi is quiet and sweet, unlessshe realy knows you...then she is crazy and fun.
Height: 5'1
Grade: 10
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): red
Eyes normal: brown
Summary: ?
Sixth Sense(special power): healing
Weakness: she is afraid to hurt others...even if they are evil
Saying: Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Favorite Music: my chemical romance and a.f.i.
Other: she just moved from baker...which was pretty easy to hide her cover, becouse the whole school is a bomb shelter, but it was almost always sunny and hot outside so she moved to forks.
Musical Instrument: piano, drums, and guitar  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:15 pm
''So how was it? You seem to know them, saw them in Hell eh? Em..Paradise. Damit! Why couldn't the world just end! I want to see my........kin.'' Tears streamed from her face slowly as she dug her hands on her head. Hey, you and I, to go see Papa Wolf? I miss him, haven't seen him in at least a year or two.'' Estelluna told Cer. ''Ya, what about Ezradell and Kiba?'' Cer asked her. ''Papa Wolf only raised I, and well, I wanna see him. You know the Cullens house, it's near there. Let's go now!'' Estelluna whispered loudly. They dashed off, unoticed and ended there, Kiba and Ezradell going to the house near Bella's forest, or in the forest. Cer, and Estelluna passing the Cullen's house slowly. She turned to look at them, but kept walking to the forest. ''Papa Wolf!'' She yelled loudly.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:21 pm
Rachel shrugged, and together they walked up the steps to the porch. "Their house is really...intimidating." remarked Karissa. "I suppose we should ring the doorbell? Or maybe not..." she said, because there was none. So she knocked instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:26 pm
''Papa Wolf! Are you there?'' A gray figure walked in the clearing, and he looked fairly olg, but strong. ''Hello Estelluna!'' He greeted her happily. They chated and desiced to go to the house's river. But, some kids caught their eyes. He smiled at them, ''Hello there, girls.'' he called.  

Denki Nasu

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:32 pm
Laurence sits in the school parking lot pondering the meaning of life. As he sits he takes in the scenery and sniffs the air, all of the people from before and all of the strange smells they carry. Then he smells wolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:38 pm
hey, are you emo?? don't know about your sigy. welcome back! You might want to read the older post.

''Papa Wolf, please don't.'' Estelluna begged him. ''Nonsense, exuse me girls, would you like to join us down at the river? Fish are out right now.''  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:51 pm
Karissa was alarmed. She hadn't expected that Estelluna and Cer would follow them from school to the Cullen's house. At that moment, the door opened. "We'd rather not." Karissa said quickly, ducking into the house and pulling Rachel with her. As the door closed, Karissa rubbed her temples as if she had a headache. Which she did. "Are we supposed to be friends of the werewolves now?" she asked to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:54 pm
''They seem nice, though.'' Papa sat down a log and Cer jumped in the water. It was cool, and fish were out, quickly getting them, they started a fire and cooked them while swiming. Then, someone, a female walked to them, smiling. Papa Wolf did't look mad, just happy for company.

Esme, or Alice, someone play her, please!  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:02 pm
"Hi! How are you," said Karissa, smiling as she found herself facing Edward and Alice Cullen, and Bella Swan. She forced herself to remain in the present. "We just thought we'd check up on how you are doing. I assume none of you were in school today because of the wolves?" Bella nodded, shooting a dirty look at Edward. Rachel laughed, "Well, it doesn't seem like they're going to be a problem. You can get Edward to bring you back to school tomorrow, Bella." "Why don't we all go into the dining room, and we can introduce ourselves again, now that we're not in any life-threatening danger." Edward suggested, chuckling. Alice led the way into the dining room.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games