Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:29 am
Rose Of Thorns looked out the window, she walked outside into the sun, instantly regreting it. She hissed as it hit her, running into shade she saw a snake and grabbed it. Bitting of it's head, she sucked on it's body. She finished it off, and hid it. She slid into her corvette and sat there listening to Johnny Cash. She turned on the car, and drove to her school. She noticed the other human eating, but didn't join them. She wandered around campus and then went ot class. There was somebody new, a treat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:09 am
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She looked happy at the thought of rain. "That's the best kind of weather," she said. And then her eyes looked micheivious and a little dangerous at the same time.
Her expression intrigued him, "Oh? Why's that?" He could feel the dampness in the air; it had already begun to rain not far from their location.

Her lips curved upwards into a perfect smile, and she giggled. "It's a secret," she told him.
He raised and eyebrow. "Alright." He smiled as they continued on. Almost suddenly, a massive amount of tapping came from above them, the rain hitting the leaves of the trees. The rain never hit them, however, as he had the trees move their creaking branches to catch the drops as they passed underneath.

She listened to the sound of the storm. It made her happy. Rain always did, but that wasn't why she liked it so much. "Hey," she said. "You lied to me."
He seemed shocked at the accusation when he turned to look at her. "Why do you say that?"  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:42 am
"Would you like to come in?" Karissa asked Rachel. "Or maybe you'd like a ride to school. We're going to be late - assuming you attend Forks High too?" she asked this last question as she walked to her car.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:02 am
"I'm starting Monday, I've basically just been running around looking for others. Here seemed like a good place. So, tell me about yourself." Rachel looked at Karissa, she was kind to a fault, but Rachel appreciated it.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:27 am
"Well," Karissa started, as she backed her Fetish out of the driveway "I moved to Forks last year and started attending the highschool in Grade 10. Until recently, I've been renting from an elderly couple who weren't in town anyways. But they're returning tomorrow, so I decided I was going to get my own place - I'm not sure I'm completely safe around humans yet, you know?" she added conversationally. "And I moved in, and then I met...you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:41 am
"Well, if you're worried about the humans part of that, I'm sure I can help you, my thirst never really bothered me unless I didn't feed. My story is a little bit different than yours. I lost my family in the Holocaust, I was about to die too, but a doctor saved me. I wandered around, but then I stopped here, and then I met...you. You're driving awful slow aren't you?" Rachel kidded as the spedometer inched past 120.  

kanangirl123

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:43 am
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She looked happy at the thought of rain. "That's the best kind of weather," she said. And then her eyes looked micheivious and a little dangerous at the same time.
Her expression intrigued him, "Oh? Why's that?" He could feel the dampness in the air; it had already begun to rain not far from their location.

Her lips curved upwards into a perfect smile, and she giggled. "It's a secret," she told him.
He raised and eyebrow. "Alright." He smiled as they continued on. Almost suddenly, a massive amount of tapping came from above them, the rain hitting the leaves of the trees. The rain never hit them, however, as he had the trees move their creaking branches to catch the drops as they passed underneath.

She listened to the sound of the storm. It made her happy. Rain always did, but that wasn't why she liked it so much. "Hey," she said. "You lied to me."
He seemed shocked at the accusation when he turned to look at her. "Why do you say that?"

"You said this thing didn't go on very far!" she said in a fake whine. Then she laughed. "Were you trying not to scare me or something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:43 am
Karissa shrugged. "My dad's still alive - I didn't learn to drive too long ago, before I got changed. The rules he taught me are still deeply ingrained."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:54 am
"As in.....don't drive like a maniac. Personally, I love driving fast, if I can't run at least. If you want, I can act more mature, I don't even know if it's bothering you." Rachel shrugged, she had no preference.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:27 pm
"I don't mind," Karissa shrugged. She always acted like herself around others, she didn't see why they couldn't either.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:32 pm
"Sometimes I decide to be mature, others not, either way its natural" Rachel was trying to be honest. "I'm generally a bubble type of person, at least to other vampires. But it does get tiring, then I get mature, it's funny, my drastic mood swings."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:40 pm
"We've arrived," Karissa announced. As they walked to the entrance, Karissa noticed the vampire from before, sitting up in a tree. "Did I see him there first day of school too?" she muttered to herself.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:43 pm
Rachel noticed him too. She wanted to meet everyone, but judging from Karissa's expression, now was not the time.
"So, classes now? Or do you really even feel like going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:23 pm
Arianna had got to school early and was walking to class when she seen Karissa. "Hey!" she yelled, waving to her.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:27 pm
"Who's that?" Rachel muttered quietly to Karissa.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games