Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:56 pm
As soon as they got inside Arianna pulled Aysel to Tilly's and random teenage stores like that. "Oh look at this" Arianna said, pulling out a dress, isn't this cute" Arianna gushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:03 pm
*Bella and the Cullens left 15 years ago, read the first post*

"Oh yes," said Alessandra, agreeing. "But I think we came here to shop for furniture too, didn't we?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:04 pm
Aysel looked at the dress. It was a layered, medium-blue, off-shoulder with flowers sewn in.
"I wonder they have that in my size. Can you help me look? It's 14," she commented, looking throught the rack.
(i did, but i was thinking that maybe for some reason they come back or we would go on vacation somewhere and run into them. I don't know but i just thought maybe that would sound fun or something)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:09 pm
Arianna found her size. "Here you go. Go try it on, if you like it I'll buy it for you. Get whatever you want" Arianna said, grabbing tons of different clothes and she went to go try them on. After seeing that they fit, Arianna got some bracelets, earrings, rings, and necklaces Arianna went to pay. Once done she found Aysel. "As I said, get whatever you want, my treat"  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:12 pm
"Our treat," corrected Alessandra. The girls mostly shared all their money, so they had accumulated quite a lot over the years.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:13 pm
Aysel laughed.
"Let's go look at some furniture first, i don't want to ruin your budget," Aysel suggested, laughing the thought of being fussed over like this.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:17 pm
"No you don't. Get the clothes now and then we'll go look at furniture" Arianna said sternly. Arianna may be quiet but boy did she shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:20 pm
"Whats a budget?" Mirri asked innocently, after buying a lot, I mean like a ton of clothing. "Trust me, we have a little bit more time than most to make money." Mirri smiled and pulled clothes off the rack at an alarming pace, throwing them all at Aysel.
"Come on! Lets try them on! C'mon!!!" She pulled Aysel into a changing room and left shutting the door. "Try them all on!"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:23 pm
Arianna laughed, she loved shopping with her friends they were all shoping fanatics like her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:23 pm
"Here, I'll take those for you, and you can try them on later." Alessandra took a pile of clothes away from Aysel. "You, we don't want to crush our new house guest to death, do we, at the mall?" she said sternly to Mirri.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:25 pm
"Uhh...thanks. You love shopping don't you?" Aysel asked taking out clothes with pink and no black.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:25 pm
"Too much," were their replies.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:28 pm
"You're right, maybe later." She laughed at Alessandra's expression and took a look in Aysel's cart.
"You like all that stuff?" Aysel nodded. Mirri took the cart, switched some of the stuff to the right size and then bought it all. Laughing, she flashed out a VIP credit card and bought the entire huge pile of clothing that everyone had picked out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:34 pm
"Let's go look at furniture" Arianna said, dragging Aysel off towards JCPenny home store.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:39 pm
"Finally! Now do any of you guys see a small bed i could use? I don't like the big ones. Also, if any of you see a good cherry desk, let me know," she informed them, not wanting furniture thrown at her.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games