Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:35 pm
I didn't really think of him being associated with Orichimaru either and I don't want to start. There's too many people as is that fell into his trap *glares at Sasuke* I thought he'd be stronger then that.
*laughs* Can you imagine Kakashi stealing Obito's eye? I think that would be hilarious  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:10 pm
Raiva
*laughs* Can you imagine Kakashi stealing Obito's eye? I think that would be hilarious

Yeah, funny-funny if that's what happened. But that's when we would all officially know that Kishi was on crack.  

Doonatsu

Shoua_Yaj

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:25 pm
i have no favorite character in naruto i love all of them. and proud to say it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:58 am
Doonatsu
Raiva

Yeah, funny-funny if that's what happened. But that's when we would all officially know that Kishi was on crack.
True that. xd  

xTwisTx

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:13 pm
xTwisTx
I've never really thought of Kakashi being associated with Orochimaru..

me neither..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:14 pm
Raiva
I didn't really think of him being associated with Orichimaru either and I don't want to start. There's too many people as is that fell into his trap *glares at Sasuke* I thought he'd be stronger then that.

Yesh...too bad for Sasuke. =(

Heh. kakashi...STEAL it?...naaahh..but im wondering why would obito give it to him?  

oceanfinger717

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:15 pm
Doonatsu
Raiva

3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:22 pm
*laughs* Well that's good A17, sometimes it makes things easier.
lol, that's awesome Doon. I couldn't agree with you more.
Well ocean I'm figuring that it could have been for multiple reasons, like to protect the Sharingan secret or maybe Kakashi needed it to defeat an enemy.  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:32 am
true...but do you think obito would actually give it to him as a gift?...as in...friendship? o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:56 am
I'm not really all that sure. It's amazing what certain situations can do to a person though.  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:47 pm
I think he will when he dies. They'll be arguing too much and then he'll come back and be like, "Kakashi, I love you." or something.

Ya know, "Kakashi, I love you. Here, take my eye." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:52 pm
yeah..thats what i meant.. sweatdrop right now..i dont think that seems possible. ehhh.

well you never know, sasuke did think naruto was his closest friend, and we thought they hated each other.

but hes a loner..and anyway..look how that turned out. sweatdrop xp  

oceanfinger717

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:18 pm
Eh. I have faith in Kishimoto. Whoa, did I just say that after the 30 chapters of Naruto and Sasuke just powering up? Hmm. ><  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:37 am
xTwisTx
Eh. I have faith in Kishimoto. Whoa, did I just say that after the 30 chapters of Naruto and Sasuke just powering up? Hmm. ><

sweatdrop eheh...but the story is really getting more interesting...after 3 years...i wonder what'll happen to all them konoha genins.  

mimiguille

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:58 am
mimiguille
xTwisTx

sweatdrop eheh...but the story is really getting more interesting...after 3 years...i wonder what'll happen to all them konoha genins.
Me, too. I hope Hinata will be a Medical Nin, too. whee  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games