Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

springbunny654

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:26 pm
Micha just sat there in the air watching everything going on. she crossed her legs and dlooked at the rest left. there was a fain smile on her face for she was somewhat happy. As the King flew away with the one in hand she didn't follow for she hoped that the King would despose of it himself so it would be less work for her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:58 pm

"Aaah!" For just a moment when the King suddenly grabbed her, Kei was too startled to move. And then she began to fight back.

"Let...me...GO!" Wrenching her weapons hand free - the one that held the dagger - she slashed at this now-hateful vampire, She managed to injure his upper arm, but he still wouldn't let go.

It seemed like a million thoughts were spinning through her head. He's going to kill me! was foremost on her mind, followed by I should have listened to Nektaro and Tarna... and You fool! Now what are you going to do?

Still she struggled to free her other arm, even resorting to kicking the King as high up on the body as she could reach. "Let go already, darn it!"

Rathke watched as the Vampire King flew off, Kei in his clutches. There would be no time to stick to his original plan.

"Roren! Go!" he shouted. The great gray wolf came fairly flying out of a nearby tree, his sights set on the escaping King; Rathke, from the opposite side of the clearing, leaped into the air, also aiming for the King. Their plan was to tackle him to the ground, free Kei, and take off, grabbing Nektaro, Tarna, and the still-unnamed half-lycan.

((blackmagic5: there's such a thing as give-and-take, you know. Hence, the King can't dodge everything and yet score a hit every time he attacks someone...))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:29 pm
(I know don't worry.)Nektaro shot a fireball and hit the king in the back sending him spiraling to the ground.As he fell Nektaro grabbed Kei and flew off.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:29 pm

Kei heaved a sigh when Nektaro grabbed her and flew off with her. She glanced up at the great dragon.

"Thanks." she gave a small smile. Almost instantly, though the smile was gone, replaced with a downcast look.

"I'm sorry to have you go through this trouble..." the brunette said apologetically. "I should have listened to you and gone off somewhere safe..."

Rathke didn't cease his attack nor call Roren off, even afater seeing that the shapeshifting vampire had gotten Kei out of the King's clutches. If they could take the King down now - he and Roren were working together - it would certainly make things easier. Besides, the old sap was spiraling downwards out of control.

As one, lycan and wolf slammed into the King, causing him to plummet ever faster. And even though he would gladly see this cruel vampire in pieces, he was still a king, power-hungry devil or no. So Rathke righted himself so he would land on his feet, as would the King, more or less.

When they landed, Rathke made sure his grip was tight on the King's arms, hopefully preventing him from trying anything funny and hurting anyone else.

"Hey, look what I've caught!" the lycan called, in the manner of a child who'd caught a hard-to-catch insect, only Rathke's tone was more dignified than childish.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:18 pm
Tarna was kneeling down, with her right hand on top of her chest. "The king must really want Kei dead, that was a harsh attack." She pushed herself to get up and stand. "Come on! Your stronger than that!" Her innerself screamed. Tarna stood up straight, ignoring the pain. She looked around at the scene. Nektaro saving Kei from the king, the lycan fighting the king, the half-lycan girl laying unconcious nearby, and Tick.. where was he? She saw Tick laying on the floor, trying to get up, he looked badly hurt which worried her. She ran up to Tick and picked him up gently. She walked over to the halflycan girl and placed Tick beside her. "What am I supposed to do.. hes badly hurt. And the others might be badly injured also." Tarna spoke out loud. Tarna felt a presence behind her.
Effigy sighed, "Gosh your always getting yourself and Tick into trouble!" She kneeled down next to Tarna, placing her scythe beside her while still keeping a hold on it. "Why are you running away from me? Its not even your time yet."
She stayed quiet, not making eye contact with the DeathSpirit. "Then why are you following me? For the past couple nights I could sense your presence, it felt like you were going to kill me or something!
Effigy just laughed, "You baka, I was following you because I needed to talk to you about a certain being." Her voice became serious, "There is a young half Vampire in this area that has a hidden power sealed inside of her. If you ever find her, don't ever let her get into the hands of an evil being, a mage, or a ruler. If they capture her and get that power, who knows what might happen." She looked at Tarna who was just nodding her head, not saying a word. For some reason it felt like she was hiding something. "Now, lets heal your little friend." Effigy opened both hands so the palms were facing down on top of Tick. A green glow escaped from her hands and Tick's wouds were now starting to heal, fast.

((Eh, I think I'll stop there.. I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow x,x If nothing makes sense, I did this late at night and was half-asleep.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:25 pm
The king screeched calling his henchmen.
"oh no we must flee now!"He said landing on the ground.A portal opened above the fight and four titans fell from the sky.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:44 pm
~Aniis opened her eyes slowly, feeling somewhat better. A considerable amount of strength had returned and for some odd reason she felt ... warm. A green light shown down beside her, over a small, injured bat. She sat up carefuly, noticing the two kneeling next to it. For a moment she thought she was dreaming ... a pure-blood Vampire and ... Effigy? What was the fabled 'Death Spirit' doing here? The warm light appeared to radiate from the spirits' hands. She was healing it... ironic that such a being would have that ability. Aniis waited until Effigy had completely healed the animal to speak~

um... Thank you spirit... *bowing*
Whatever you have done for me, it helped.

*she brushed a bit of hair out of her face, glancing up*
I do have you to thank, or have i misspoken?

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:54 pm
She glanced at the girl that had just awoken, trying not to look threatening while doing it. "I don't think I'm the one to be thanking, you should be thanking Tassa for the bloodpill, and mostly that Lycan boy for taking care of you while you were unconcious."

"Thank you Effigy." Tarna bowed at her after she put Tick in her pocket. She smiled at the girl and walked off to help the others.

Effigy loooked at the girl quietly but then looked away. She didn't say much because she was very anti-social with people she didn't know. She could see from the corner of her eye that the girl was staring at her. It kind of made her nervous in a way, but ignored it as much as she could. She reached into her cloak and pulled out her long scroll and started browsing through the list. She looked to see who was next on the list. "Oh, I remember him! I met him awhile back. Well, I don't have to kill him till midnight, so I should just spend my time collecting more souls till then."  

snubsnub
Crew

springbunny654

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:00 pm
Micha sighed as the king seemed to have faild. Looking over at the other death spirit she seemed somewhat disgused that she would help the others. She had no idea of who she was but she knew that now was not the time to confrount her. Micha shook her see-through head and floated closer to the ground farther away from the others. Her feet would never touch.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:52 pm
Effigy stood up, her face of kindness turned into a threatening, serious emotion. "Tarna, I didn't just come here to please, catch-up and heal. I came here because I need that girl." She pointed at Kei. "I've made up my mind, you guys will probably do a pathetic job so I'll take over." She walked over to Nektaro and Kei. She pushed Nektaro out of the way and put the scythe to his throat, and was going to slice off his neck if he did anything funny. She grabbed Kei's arm harshly and started to drag her along as Effigy walked back the way she came. "If anyone tries anything funny, I won't kill without hesitation. And also a warning to you girl. If you try to escape while I do my job, I will catch up to you and poison you."  

snubsnub
Crew

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:12 am
((blackmagic5, what are these 'four titans' you mentioned in your last post? Are they more enemies or some kind of vehicle? Please be specific; otherwise it'll be hard for other RP-ers to react. sweatdrop ))

What the-? Kei couldn't even react when the Death Spirit grabbed her suddenly, holding the deadly scythe to Nektaro's neck; the message was clear: 'resist and you die'. Why does everyone seem to be hunting me? was the thought that first crossed her mind.

When the spirit gave her warning about trying to escape, Kei still kept quiet, even as she was dragged away from her new-found friends. Looking back over her shoulder, she threw a wistful glance at the four - no, five of them. Rathke and Roren, Nektaro, Tarna, and the gray-haired girl, who had just come to and whose name she had yet to learn. Would she ever see them again? Nektaro...he wanted so much for her to help him get rid of that tyrannical king; if she couldn't get away, how could she help? And Rathke...she'd met him first, in a way; there was a special bond connecting them - she could feel it - not love, but a friendship that had been built on trust, though they barely knew each other then. It had been only hours, but it had felt like days. And now...

Kei bit her lip, forcing back tears of frustration. Did she have to go back to that solitary life once more? Now that she'd befriended someone - six of them, counting pets - she had no desire to leave that behind. But apparently, this spirit was giving her no choice but to do so. Or so it seemed. Was this merely a cover-up for something else?

What's going to happen now? the brunette wondered. What could the Death Spirit want with me?

Rathke growled as the King twisted out from his grip and the sky-portal opened. Just then, though, he was distracted by something else: the half-lycan had awoken. He was about to go over to her when he sensed movement to his right - where Nektaro and Kei had been.

The lycan turned in time to see none other than the Death Spirit herself take Kei roughly by the arm, threatening Nektaro with decapitation by her scythe if he tried to resist, and began dragging her away.

"H-hey!" Rathke made to run, to catch up to the spirit and the half-vampire, but was stopped by Roren tugging on his pants leg. He glanced down at the gray wolf, questioning; Roren half-whined in reply, then looked towards the others, and then at the Death Spirit.

"So we're just going to let her take Kei?" Rathke muttered. This didn't feel right. Had they rescued the half-vampire only to practically give her away to the Spirit of Death? Roren barked, a sad, solitary sound, that wasn't comforting in the least. The silver-haired youth hadn't heard the spirit's warning, but his pet's motions had been enough to convey the basic message.

He made his way towards the rest of the group, still seething but trying not to show it, and then knelt beside the half-lycan, one hand propped up on one knee.

"So...feeling better?" he asked, holding a hand out to the gray-headed girl. "Y'know...I don't believe you've introduced yourself to us..."

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:29 pm
(Their monsters.)the titans let out a roar and began walking towards."s**t!..I know!"nektarowhisteled calling the titans.They saw the death spirit and started to attack her.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

AnimeAvatar-Tsugiri

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:56 pm
~Aniis grew embarrased as the spirit told her Tarna and the lycan, Rathke, had helped, not her. Before she could thank the proper person the girl walked away with the newly healed bat...soon after, the spirit took Kei and seemed to try to take her somewhere. What had been going on? There appeared to have been a war. Rathke knelt next to her, asking something... oh no, her name. Dumb girl! How could you forget to introduce yourself?! You know most of their names because you followed them... how awkward... I FORGOT TO TELL HIM MY NAME!?~

Oh, i'm so sorry. My name is Aniis...
*taking his hand*
I do feel a little better thank you. For all your assistance...

((wow, i'm actualy using this account for a change...))

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:39 pm

As a huge shadow fell over her, Kei turned...in time to see not one, but four colosal monsters!

"Aiaa~!" she froze there, staring wide-eyed at their gigantic forms, outside of description for even the most eloquent of writers. And as a giant hand reached down, she ducked, one hand still in the grip of the Death Spirit.

First the Vampire King, then the Death Spirit, and now, this! she thought, none too overjoyed about what was happening. I shouldn't have woken up this morning...

When she didn't feel anything crushing her, she glanced up again and was shocked. Why, this monstrous beings weren't after her, weren't aiming for her, but something very near -

The Death Spirit?!

Rathke allowed his smile to grow - just a bit - when he heard the name. "Aniis, huh?" he said as he stood up, helping the girl up, too. "I like the sound of it..."

Then he heard Nektaro whistle, turned towards the sound, and spotted the giant monsters going after the dark-haired spirit that had taken Kei away just moments earlier. "What the-?"

He glanced towards the redheaded vampire. "Nektaro, what did you do, command those things? And are they after Kei now or that spirit?" He wanted to know.

And then he noticed that he was still holding Aniis' hand...and instantly felt a warm flush rise up in his cheeks. He lot go abruptly, turning away so no one could see his embarrassment; the silver-haired lycan only hoped he'd done so in time, before anyone saw.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:22 pm
Nektaro jumped up and grabbed kei and ran."Don't worry they hate the death spirit and will kill her..hopefully.."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff