Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:00 pm
"Go ahead hon, is something wrong?" Caterina asked, a bit concerned.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:12 pm
"Not really, btu warning: it can be pretty freaky," Aysel replied as she stood up.
"Here goes nothing," she mumbled as the fire from before appeared. When it disappeared, she was vamperic like before but had medium sized, black dragon wings sprouting on her back and her eyes were saphire and the pupils were slits.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:20 pm
When Dion arrived back home, she huddled with her back against the door, breathing heavily. After much thought, she decided not to bother Selana with this most recent news until the next morning. When they were both fully rested and healthy they could discuss their plan of action, regarding the revelations she'd witnessed tonight. Once she'd made up her mind, she was able to relax a little bit easier. She went through her evening chores on autopilot and ended up in bed, cheek against her pillow, reliving memories behind her eyes in sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:44 pm
Venus saw the wolves change and headed up into the tree tops, shortly after she heard the dragon creature say she wanted to tell them something. Venus knew what it would be and flew up over the trees. from there she could see the girl change, she was beautiful no matter what she had read or throught of dragons. Venus unconcisaly flew closer, she hovered in the air watching events fold out before her. one of the creatures looked up at Venus, just then at that moment she reliezed she hadnt put up her sheilds.  

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:32 pm
Cya and Zane watched, forgotten, as one of the other girls suddenly sprouted dragon wings. Watching the changes that occurred, Cya whispered to Zane "Okay, I was thinking they were vampires, but this changes things." Pulling Cya closer to him, Zane remained silent. Cya was the one who felt for some reason unaccountably twitchy. Looking up, she gasped. "What is that now?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:58 am
Michiko raised her eyebrows. "Those....those are some wings you've got." she choked out.

-Hey I started a new RP called Twilight: A New Family Revealed-  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:17 am
"That's awesome!" Caterina exclaimed, she always loved to learn about things that were different, verry rarely did she get freaked out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:49 am
Daichi nodded. "Awesome. Yet another one with wings.....wow we won't even need a car anymore? They can hold your weight, right?" Michiko recovered, and giggled. "Wow, you're wings are freaking awesome, they totally beat mine." She said, unfurling her silver eagle wings. "Mine too, they're not even that strong." Said Cho, her delicate butterfly wings making themselves known.  

Azarni Usagi

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:54 am
"Well, actually, in this state i can't really carry someone but i can here," Aysel concetrated again and changed into a large dark forest green dragon.
"But i'd rather not use my powers in public," I don't think they know what i am but heck who could guess?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:22 pm
Who could guess what? That you're a half breed? Said Lily through her mind, being careful to block Edward. "Aysel, wow, thats amazing! Wait till the shapeshifters come over! By the way, I've gained their power too, this is too awesome!" Lily laughed as she waited for all the others to come out of the forest. The hunter had run for now, but she'd be back.  

kanangirl123

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:43 pm
Aysel sensed Lily knew and transformed back into her human form.
"I'm guessing i need to say excatly what i am, huh?" she mumbled  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:16 pm
"Hun, most people can't read your mind, so yes, you might have to spell it out." Said Lily as she experimented with her new power. She grew giant dragonfly wings...."Woah ho ho!" She said as she tried to fly.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:10 pm
"Wowwies. And here people say that Dragons and their kin are mean." Etsuko smiled, brushing her long silver hair out of her face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:24 pm
Lily landed flat on her butt after trying to fly. "I guess you have to find out yourself, assumptions never help anything." She retracted the wings, still happy with her latest find. She ran out to the skirts of the forest, and found the shapeshifters. "Hiya, come on out!"  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:37 pm
They're out, aren't they? They just saw Venus floating in the air above you guys... re-reading the posts sweatdrop  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games