Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
The Kaiba Seto Wishing Agency Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should this thread give out random prizes whenever Fyerluna feels like it?
Yes! Free stuff rocks!
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pollwhore.
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:39 pm
Granted, but they don't show any other programs.

I wish I have anime so I'm not so depressed...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:09 am
granted, but it's all ripoffs and reruns. i wish it wasn't so hot today.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:51 am
Granted, now you're in a blizzard. I wish I could write from Yugi's perspective as well as I can from Seto's and Joey's.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:41 am
that's not ironic to me. *loves snow and cold* granted, but all you can do is humor with him and nothing else. i wish Seto would share his BEWD stuff so i can stop running from his guards already.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:56 am
Seto: That was you! You can't have my tooth brush!

rolleyes I tried to be ironic. I live in Canada and we got three blizzards that knocked out power for almost a month in some places. It was bad.

Seto: Ahem! Wish to grant. Granted, but you break every piece you touch and end up having to run from the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you.

When did you start quoting The Simpsons?

Seto: Never mind. I wish my dogs hadn't all died of anaphylaptic shock.

*giggles* Anaphylaptic shock is a severe allergic reaction caused by something like multiple bumble bee stings or eating nothing but Poinsetta leaves for a month or so.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
*snickers* granted. but they died from exhaustion for chasing me too much anyway. and um, you might wanna get your plushie outta my bag before i touch that. i wish the next Harry Potter movie would come out so i can cheer on the dragons. (no i don't hate the chars, i just love all dragons more.)  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:53 am
*is with jagged on that*

Seto: BLUESY! *hugs plush protectively* How dare you! Trying to touch my Bluesy!

Seto, grant the wish already.

Seto: Oh fine... Granted, but the dragons will all suck horibbly. I wish people would stop trying to touch my Bluesy!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:55 am
Granted, but now they're touching Mokuba

I wish I was Asian...  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:01 am
Seto: O_O *twitch*

Poor Seto... looks like I'll be granting this... Granted, but now people won't stop asking how you tell yourself apart from all the others and it's really annoying. I wish I had pocky. I've only ever had a stick of strawberry... crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:08 am
Jou: You know Seto, you really didn't have to wish Yug to be an uke, I've already dominated over him a couple of times. I think he likes it a bit much.

Arashi: Granted but they're all pizza flavored. I wish that I had enough money to fix up my car. Since it's stereo's jacked and speakers blown and now it's getting rusty.... And the engine could use a clean and the windows need to have the colored shading re- applied and my key only works in one lock. And the engine keeps getting clogged..... (But it's a dependable car! AND I never wanna let it go either!)

Jou: (Points.) Now that's a way to spend money especially on a model they don't make anymore. They don't make Geo's anymore.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:24 am
Seto: *heard mention of technology* Granted, but now you have to pay the gas bill on that sucker.

O_O Seto, that's a lot of money... gas is a dollar a litre here... that's like... seventy-eighty cents American a gallon.

Seto: I know. I wish Luna would stop putting 'like' in places where it doesn't belong.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:29 am
granted, but now she says um. and 78 cents? it's like $2.65 at best near where i live. and trust me, i can compare. i have a gas station next door. i wish i could get Shonen Jump.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:34 am
*works in a building off of the gas station where her mom and sister work* I just don't know how to convert from Canadian to American and I don't know how much a gallon is to a litre. I suck at that sort of thing. I've been raised all metric.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:41 am
and that's why i love online converters.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:42 am
Arashi: Doesn't matter, my car's not a gas hog, it's got maybe a little over a ten gallon tank and it lasts me a week, costs about ten- fifteen dollars to fill my Stormy- Storm (Or as my sister calls it Mel.) up.

Jou: That's a good Japanese made car, if I remember correctly.

Yugi: What in high heaven is everyone doing in my basement? (I don't know where that idea came from, but it would make sense, since Jou's there. And we know Seto wouldn't let Jou near any of his property.)  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games