Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:48 pm
Reks grabed the container of ice cream and left the freezer. He grabbed a spoon and sat down next to Sira. "So how did it go?" He asked quitley, everyone else to preocupied in the freezer. He sat there and ate some of the ice cream, getting brain freeze.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:49 pm
" 'Forget about the horrible past and look towards the pleasent things the future has in store.' That's what mom would say." Ai sighed. "I shouldn't continue dwelling on what has happened but will happen. I still can't help but feel bad." She took a large bite of ice cream. Maybe I could make an apology meal for him.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:51 pm
"Alrighty..." Fuyu sticks her head in deeper and looks around, nearly flipping into the freezer because her feet were lifted off of the ground. "I want to know how four people fit in here...?" She said looking around. She noticed a box of fruit bars. She took her hands off the side and, holding herself up by the stomach, reached for the box. The box scraped at the ice caked onto the floor of the freezer. She dug around in the box for a cherry flavored fruit bar... she found one and flipped off of the freezer. Pulling the paper off and sitting on the ground, her fans clunked on the ground. "So..." Fuyu said sucking on the ice pop "what are your names? Mine is Fuyu. Fuyu Bara. I'm from the Hidden Mist Village." she pointed with her un-occupied hand at the head band aroud her neck.
((By the way, Fuyu Bara means Winter Rose))

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:51 pm
"Sirrraaaaa..... Are you alive?" Reks asked retoricly, waiting for an answer still.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:52 pm
"Lets just say it could have gone better.." Sira muttered in response to Reks. He sighed. "Oh well its over now.." he said standing up. It was late and he had patrol in the morning. "See you later." he said leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:55 pm
Reks looked up at the time. "Ohhh.... I forgot to feed Admete!" He exclaimed, hoping up and leaving, taking the ice cream with him. "Byey!" He said, running off towards his apartment, with a large leaf symbol embeded on it. He stummbled around for the key, finding it, he unlocked the door and burst in.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:03 pm
Ai finished and sat quietly and listened to the sounds around her. "Sira and Reks left. Shizume and I think she said her name was Fuyu are still here. It sounds like the change in surroundings means that its getting later. I think i'll go too. Shizume can stay if she wants, I might not have work tomorrow but I know that I wont sleep tonight." She walked to Shizume and handed her her sweater back. "I'll see you later." She put some ice cream in the dogs food bowl and stood outside the shop, looking at the sky, and headed for her house.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:04 pm
Fuyu looked around "Bye...? D-did I miss something?" She looked wide eyed around trying to follow where everyone was going. She got up and ran after that boy. Her sandals clip-clopped behind her. She caught up to him. "-huff- -huff- W-why did you r-rush off like that? -huff- -huff-" She wasn't used to running because she spent her whole like jumping from tree top to tree top. "Oh... w-what's your name?" She asked him again because he didn't answer earlier.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:08 pm
Sira turned around as he heard Fuyu behind him. "Oh I have morning patrol so I've got to get to sleep." he said to her. "Oh and my name's Sira." he added ready to go. Honestly he wasn't feeling to good about what happened earlier and just wanted to get home but he wasn't about to say that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:20 pm
"Oh, that's a nice name. Sira... I like it." She said. Fuyu looked around. "D-do you think I could stay with you for a few days, just until I get enough money to get my own house..." she said, slightly blushing. "I-I used to live in the wood's back in my village... I had no real friends... and my mom was killed by my dad when I was little...I've pretty much been alone for most of my life." She looked at the ground and turned her feet inward. Acting shy.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:23 pm
"Yeah.. You can stay in one of the houses in my clan's manor. No ones lived there besides me for years." Sira said with a hint of sadness in his voice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:29 pm
"Oh... thanks." Fuyu saw that he was sad, and wished she could do something about it... because she knew what it was like to be alone... with no one there to help you or the hold you when you felt sad or scared. She looked to the ground and then continued to trail behind Sira. "So, what clan are you from...?" She asked looking at all the shops and buildings.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:36 pm
"Kajida.." Sira muttered in response. "What clan are you from?" he asked Fuyu as he beckoned her to follow him. He led her through the village listening for her response.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:41 pm
"Bara." She said running up behind him like a little kid. Even though she was 18. She smiled and continued to follow him. Though usually she was usually mean and cruel, when she was around Sira, it seemed that her personality completly changed.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:43 pm
Sira stopped in front of a huge manor not unlike the Uchiha's. Lined with many houses that once accomodated many people. Now Sira lived alone in this huge manor. "Choose any house you want.." he said trying to force a half smile to hide the fact that he was still sad.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games