Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:29 am
Mm, welcome to the guild ^_^

Dont forget to pass by the rules thread before posting neh? ^_^

Have a nice time here and we hope you enjoy your stay here guys ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:54 pm
Hello, I am Shina....I am currently 14 and am a Blood+ fan because of my friend and I am thankful of that. Right now I just have enough time to post this cuz I have something coming up but I am active most of the time when I'm not at competition or drama....Yes I am a busy person but I am also a computer geek. I like other Anime and I think that no matter what anime comes up Bloo+ will always be one of my favorites.  

BrokenElle

Dynast Metallium

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:20 am
Salutations!

Name's Dynast Metallium, most call me Dynast. No, it's not a cheap spin-off of the Dynasty Warriors franchise, it's a cheap spinoff Slayers series. I've just gotten into the entire fandom quite recently after they finished screening Blood+ in my region. Favourite character's Solomon, and to a certain extent, Diva. I can't stand Saya. biggrin

Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:09 am
He, he, welcome fellow Mazoku fan! Tell me, have you seen Blood the Last Vampire, the original movie that the series Blood+ is loosely based on?

I wonder if Saya and Diva would be any good as someone's general and priest? Gaav maybe?  

Beast Master Zelas

Eclyps13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:23 am
hey guys, i am not a new member, but i am the alt of Amalys_krys. i am on this account almost as much and it gets annoying switching back and forth so hiya smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:58 pm
Hi!
I'm Rin and I go between parents but I mostly live in Tokyo.Yes I'm Japanese but I don't speak it very fluently.I'm still watching blood+,My fave band is Evanescence,And I'm 17.  

toyaslover16

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:44 pm
Welcome to the Blood+ Guild toyaslover16 (Rin)
Have a good time here. If you haven't yet, check out the the rules.
Look forward to seeing you post about Blood+ and/or Blood:TLV.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:17 pm
Nick: Naoko

I got here mainly because someone showed me the Guild during the Gaia Halloween event. I'm a HagiXSaya fangirl, and am planning to cosplay Saya either the Paris or New York arc soon.

Nic to meet you all! Also, I'm doing Nanowrimo, so I may not be so active here. Thank you for understanding!  

Naoko Kensaku

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Rukia black butterfly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:38 pm
Hello my name is Tiffany but, everyone calls me Tiff.
I am 19, and I love Blood+. My other fav. animes are, Bleach, Inuyasha, and I guess Naruto...
My hobbies are, drawing, painting, reading(manga) working on computer, writing my storys, and chating with friends.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:19 pm
Hey and Welcome to the Blood+ Guild Naoko Kensaku and Rukia black butterfly

Have fun and post lots. Otherwise I'll have to unleash all of Diva's Chevaliers on Hagi (except my precious Solomon)

j/k...... (or am I?) ninja

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

cwh2012

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:41 pm
Hey i'm CWH2012 at first i didn't like BLOOD+ but now it's my favorite anime my favorite charter is Haji and i cosplayed him for halloween.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:48 pm
cwh2012
Hey i'm CWH2012 at first i didn't like BLOOD+ but now it's my favorite anime my favorite charter is Haji and i cosplayed him for halloween.
Welcome to the guild CWH2012! That's an interesting username. If I may ask; what does it mean?

Have fun and be sure to stop by the sticky with the rules if you haven't already. ^__^

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XXX_IM_ME_XXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:25 pm
Join the Kakashi Hatake Clan
guild now its a great place to hang out  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:59 pm
hello im blossomgeisha, and I just started watching blood + and im hooked. I've seen up until ep 31 in the dub. I'm currently and impatiently waiting for the dub of episode 32. I also love to watch hockey and many other animes. biggrin  

amaterasu_geisha

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Beast Master Zelas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:25 am
toyaslover16
Hi!
I'm Rin and I go between parents but I mostly live in Tokyo.Yes I'm Japanese but I don't speak it very fluently.I'm still watching blood+,My fave band is Evanescence,And I'm 17.

Hi Rin! You like Evanesence too, do you! Are you making your avi look like Amy Lee?

I think they are great! What's your favourite album? Right now I'm kind of in to "Anywhere but Home" because of the extra energy the live show gives to the recordings, but I like the other albums too, he, he...  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games