Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:16 pm
well lets ee i got a 48 slug hole in my arm im with a beautiful girl the sun is shining - i laugh- ive never been better then right now- i lay back on the grass an watch the clouds-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:19 pm
Kyra eyes his wound but smiles reluctantly at his next comment. She lies next to him and looks at the sky, lost in her thoughts.  

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:04 pm
pyromaniac696
[ ok but aslong as there is like no powers but your just extremely fast from rpactice or something soooooo plzzzzzz don't do powers just be human ]

(( Fine... I thought a vampire in the group woulda been awesome but whatever...))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:08 pm
Ulric stood on the roof again. Durene, the crow, landed on his shoulder.
" You seem to be in ease with this place... You must love heights... Don't you?"

"In fact I do... I also like the wind blowing strongly and that we can see many things from up here..." Ulric replied to the crow as he watched the scenery of the school grounds from above.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:13 pm
- i roll onto my side to look at her and i smile then slowly drift to sleep-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:50 pm
Kyra smiles as he drifts asleep and suddenly becomes aware of the dark figure on the rook, looking up at him she decides to go up and thank him herself. She was always intrigued by people who were different than all the others.  

candyroks81

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:39 pm
Angelicos Flame
pyromaniac696
[ ok but aslong as there is like no powers but your just extremely fast from rpactice or something soooooo plzzzzzz don't do powers just be human ]

(( Fine... I thought a vampire in the group woulda been awesome but whatever...))

[[Aw man! I would've gladly welcomed a vamp! They're so cool 3nodding ...oh well >>]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:52 pm
- i wake up to a car and mad b people get out and surroun me and i pull out the assualt rifle from my bag - kyra get odwn- i pull it out and shoot everyone but im hit twice one in the leg the other in the left arm-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:14 pm
Fenrick woke up next to a car and noticed someone that looked vaugly familiar

BANG! BANG! Cchkchkchkchkchkchkchkchck!

fEnrick then suddenly feels asharp pain in his left thigh.

"Ugh..."

Then fenrick passes out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:15 am
- gets up after seeing the kid an i run over and use my shirt to wrap his wound an go to my car pull out a first ai kit an patch us both up and make a homeaid iv for us and in a half hour we are good as new except for the holes-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:43 pm
"Augh... ********... that hurts."

Fenrick got a quick look around.

"What the hell happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:20 pm
uhhhhhh ..............classified  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:34 pm
Kyra hears banging and shouting and looks over her shoulder at the two guys I think they're alright... she thinks to herself as she looks back up at the rooftop, trying to decide whether to go back or to continue.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:35 pm
- i look for kyra and decide to go wait in her dorm but accidently fall asleep-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:40 pm
Kyra decides against going up to the rooftop, knowing that Albie's need was greater than her curiosity, and goes back to her dorm. She grabs a first aid kit on the way, just in case. She walks in and smiles at his sleeping figure.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games