Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:39 pm
Toekiyo
Kaine walks cigarrette in his mouth and a badass cocky attitude sure to piss everyone off for a few good laughs. Kaine glances around before asking himself "now where the hell am i?"

When walking down the hallway, Jazzmin saw someone smoking a cigarrette. She went over to him. "Hey, you look lost. You need help?" She asked raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:46 pm
Hatana caught the scent of a nast smell and went outside her room to see what it was, followed by Ren holding Lusin, who had switched to his draconic form.
Who's this?
She said in a quiet but annoying way.  

Taiyou_Kozane

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:20 pm
"I don's know I just saw him," She said. Just then Demetri came out of the room and looked at them. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Kaine smiled showing his unique black fangs "they call me kaine blackfang"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:13 pm
"Okay that's good, but why are you here?" Jazzmin said budding in so Demetri couldn't start something.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:22 pm
Kaine smiled "oh you know killing vampire hunters hunting bounties and getting hammered the usual"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:44 pm
"Charming," Jazzmin just just back and forth from Demetri and Kaine. She told Demetri, 'You do realize that he is doing us a favor, right?' Demetri just frounded(sp?) and looked away.
"So why did you come here?" ((You might want to read the last couple pages posts to figure out what's going on.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:50 pm
((yeah well readings overrated ill make my own thing in here))

"well honestly im lost" Kaine asked demetri "what is there to do around here?"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:00 am
"Well, we are having a couple problems. There's a war that's going to start and we are having some...set backs." Jazzmin looked him to Demetri. "Demetri, go check on the men. I want to know what Trevor is planning." She looked to Kaine and remembered something. "Oh, where are my manners, I'm Jazzmin."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:28 pm
you kill vampire hunters huh.... well does that mean your going to kill me..? *walks out from behind the others* (srry ive been gone so long)  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:31 pm
Walks around forest for something.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:15 pm
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
you kill vampire hunters huh.... well does that mean your going to kill me..? *walks out from behind the others* (srry ive been gone so long)

"Well, we can't have that, can we. Kaine this is Sai. Sai, Kaine. Kaine don't try to kill him. We have enough problems as it is." She said eyeing Kaine. "Anyway, now that we have that out of the way, we need to talk about our other problems." She looked around the hallways and went to her room. "Come on," she waved her hand towards the door. Just then Demetri opened the door to let them in. He eyed both of them opening the door wider to let them in.
((Dude where have you been? Please tell me you read other posts, I don't want to have to type out everything.))  

Cevadeva

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:21 pm
(i read them i was at band camp im finnally finished) *stops and places hand on wall* theres a room back there  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:32 pm
"Is that a question?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Anyway come on."  

Cevadeva

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:43 pm
um ok... (p.s come to the bar its one of the fourms here)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games