Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:02 pm

Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she walked up behind them "hes not a werewolf so quit bugging him" she said smiling

*the falcon talks* sqwake...evil
"im not evil" she said "why would i be?" turns to kenji "come on we are going to be late"

not to be meen....but i thought i heard you brushing somthings tail
"yea my cub wolfs tail. i brush his tail evey night" she said "well we have to go bye" she walked away
follows after to class
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:05 pm

she walked into class, there was a note on the desk teacher not here no class today it read "great no class" she walked out of the class and to her locker

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:06 pm

Aprilbaby1
she walked into class, there was a note on the desk teacher not here no class today it read "great no class" she walked out of the class and to her locker
loks at note then walks to the cafeteria for breakfast
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:07 pm

Arage walked outside and into the forest. He sat down, his back leaning against a tree.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:08 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she puts her stuff in her locker and walks to the cafe "hey kenji" she said as she saw him
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:11 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she puts her stuff in her locker and walks to the cafe "hey kenji" she said as she saw him
looks up from his breakfast
hey angel

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:12 pm

*he dosent eat and fed his food to the falcon*
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:13 pm

He got up and started to walk deeper into the forest. "God...this school sucks..." he said as he continued walking into the forest.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:13 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hey angel
she walked over and sat in front of him "hey hows it going?" she asked eating her breakfast
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:14 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hey angel
she walked over and sat in front of him "hey hows it going?" she asked eating her breakfast

pretty good
takes a bite out of some bacon

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:16 pm

*the bird flies by them*
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:16 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hey angel

pretty good
"hmm thats good" she said sipping on some tea "will i see you tonight?" she asked in his mind

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:17 pm

He walked on, his mind becoming foggy. "Maybe I should leave..." he said as his pace sped up.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:25 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hey angel

pretty good
"hmm thats good" she said sipping on some tea "will i see you tonight?" she asked in his mind
maybe if you whant

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:27 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hey angel

pretty good
maybe if you whant
she smiled "it was nice seeing you, for who you are, plus..i like touching your fur...its so soft" she said back in his mind
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games