Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:28 pm
"So whereto now?" Asked Ria curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:14 pm
''My temple.'' Ebony said changing into a wolf quickly. She walked slowly. Her black fur, a small strip of white in it.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:56 pm
Ria phased almost immediately after, her midnight fur glistening in the light. Black as it was, it was more detailed than Ebony's, as that came with age, with different shades, blues, greys. Subtlety was embodied in her fur. After you. Thought Ria, gesturing with her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:48 pm
Mariele reached up to pull out the earplugs angrily, but had an idea instead. She focused her power into her fingertips and carefully moved to touch the objects again. At first, she saw nothing, but then abstract thoughts started to become audible. There was no rushing pouring out of memories - Ria had created these by magic, so the speed of the memories were slow, if anything at all. When Mariele was through, she tossed the earplugs haphazardly in the direction of the garbage can. Then, she turned to the direction the thoughts had pointed her to. The direction they claimed their maker had gone. Ria and Ebony were probably already far ahead, but Mariele could catch up.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:45 pm
Ebony I have a feeling that she's about to follow us, do we speed up, or wait and attack? Asked Ria, turning her head slightly as they ran.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:31 pm
Grinnning Ebony speed up. There's water up ahead, you go to the water wash you'r scent away, I turn left lead in a wrong derection. Meet me at my temple which I'm going to, alright?  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:09 pm
Sounds good. Said Ria nodding and running off to the stream she heard, and then started to rinse her self in the stream water.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:35 pm
Ebony ran through the open field on top of the moutain the temple she could barely see it though.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:16 pm
When Mariele reached a river she saw no sign of either Ria or Ebony, but she plunged purposefully into the waters anyways. Immediately the memories washed over her, and the river's thoughts were natural, the way they should be. They went that way, Mariele picked out from the barrage of images. As she stepped out and quickly dried herself on the other side, Mariele smiled. Living things in nature always contained so many more memories, but they were infinitely more helpful too. "I owe you one," she called back to the water, in case any of those mythical spirits that used to inhabit them still remained. And then she was off again, chasing after the two werewolves.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:18 am
Ria shook her head angrily. "Stop following us girl." She muttered to herself. Pushing herself harder, but not all the way, she shook her still wet fur and sprinted untill Ebony's scent was strong. She was close.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:40 pm
Mariele sprinted along, arms wide to brush leaves and bush as she ran. The vegetation directed her to continue forwards. "Almost there," she said to herself grimly. Her eyes were full of exultation at her speed, and the thrill of the chase, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:12 pm
Ria wheeled around, and waited for a full 5 seconds before Mariele crashed head on into Ria's large body. She growled menacingly. Waving her paw, she conjured a small piece of paper, it settled at Mariele's feet. Before she could stop to pick it up, small writing appeared on the paper. You should have stayed away, leech. Now is not the time for fighting.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:13 pm
''Keep following my scent till I move, okay?'' Ebony thought to Ria. Ebony turned heading forward in Mariele's direction, but she was on the trees, jumping from limb to limb.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:14 pm
Too late Ria thought grimly back to Ebony.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:55 pm
''What do you mean?'' Ebony bursted into a sprint refollowing steps.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games