Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:43 pm
(I LOVE DDR! It's the best! Not a lot of people know about it though)
Rosalie laughed. "Emmett really hates losing" Rosalie siad, trying to contain her fit of giggles. Emmett heard her and turned around. "And what do you think is so funny?" he asked. "Between the look on your face and yelling at Jasper I really don't know" Rose said, straightfaced.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:41 am
Edward laughed lightly, kissing Bella back, then kissing her forehead.

"No, we wouldn't have much time, would we? How about the name... Dimitri?" He asked, just throwing a name out off the top of his head. "Or Riley. What about Sethora or Mackenzie for a girl?" Okay, so he was fishing for names. And, okay, MAYBE he could have put in a bit more effort...

Edward mentally slapped himself. "I'm not sure, Bella. You can pick names - I'm really not very good at it..."

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:43 pm
Rosalie burst out laughing. 'Edward I love the name Demitri but not Sethora or Makenzie. Why don't you try suggesting names like Elizabeth? Or Susannah? Those are some names to get you guys started. Or else go buy a baby name book they have tons of suggestions' Rosalie told her brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:12 pm
Alice curled into her husband's side. "Lets go home. I think Edward is struggling on his own." She giggled. "I'll buy you a DDR later Emmet." She said quickly, when he appeared to be asking for a rematch.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:53 pm
"hmm, those are cute! I guess if we wanted an older name, I like Simon or Oliver. I'm not to good with boy names. And for girls, I like Hannah or Alexandria. But for newer names, I like Brody, Dante or Surgio for boys. Girls..hm... I like Sidney, Jaquelyn or Kiki."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:50 pm
Alice shook her head at Bella's names and laughed. "Come on you slow!" Called Alice, already speeding through the forest with Jasper. When the stopped at the house, Alice called loudly for Bella. "How about Mary Alice. I like that name!"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:16 pm
(I don't know how much longer I can get on the internet. We're redoing my grandparents room so the internet may be down for a while. I'll try to tell you when it goes down but feel free to play my part)
"How about the ones I suggested to Edward like (Edward actually said this one) Demirtri, or Paul. And for a girl Elizabeth or Susannah. If you're really stuggling we can go pick out a baby name book and we can get ideas from that" Rosalie suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:27 pm
Edward pouted fakely again. "How about this - seeing as their's two," He smirked slightly at the thought, placing a hand on Bella's abdomen, "AND HOW THEY'RE NOT ROSALIE'S OR ALICE'S CHILDREN," He yelled at the door, smirking wider, "Bella, you pick out a boy's and a girl's name, and I'll do the same. AND ALICE WON'T." Again, he was yelling at the door.

And he could tel Alice wasn't going to listen to a word he said... yelled...

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Alice pouted, trying to appear as though she was on the verge of tears. "You know, that wasn't very nice." She yelled right back, even though she was standing at the doorway.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:46 pm
"But we'll be the aunts and they need to help the parents from CHOOSING BAD NAMES FOR THEIR CHILDREN! Seriously, do you want your children to hate you for naming them a name like McKayla or something like that?" Rosalie retorted.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:02 pm
"Honestly!" Said Alice, running back into her room, already pondering names. "GET OUT MY HEAD EDWARD!" She called out, snuggling into Jasper's chest as he chuckled slightly at his quirky wife.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:18 pm
Edward smirked again at Bella, kissing her forehead as he stood up, pulling her with him to the door. "Love, please tell them not to interfere. And Alice, I will NOT stay out of your head if you do not stay out of my business. You know that very well."

He lifted Bella easily, cradling her in his arms. "Well, unless you want them sticking their overly large noses in our personal life. And, Alice, I warn you - I can make life VERY unpleasent for you, with your Sight, and you know that." Edward smirked.

I can plan all the things I'd love to do to Bella, and you'd see every last one of them. Ah... The joy I would get in seeing your disgusted face...

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:29 pm
"EW! Edward you know I heard that too!" Rosalie exclaimed, jumping up from where she had been resting on the couch with Emmett. "Dear, sit down. He's just trying to gross you out. Remember we can do the exact same thing to him" Emmett reassured his wife. "I guess your right" she said, laying back down and putting her head in his lap, his hands strocking her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:06 pm
Bella didn't know what to do. In fact, she could never take the Cullen's very seriously. She'd never had siblings, but she thought that all of their little squabbles were a little amusing - when it wasn't anything too serious that they were arguing over.

"Well, I don't mind their suggestions... but ultimately, I think they already know it's up to us. I'm sure carlisle won't let them in the room while we sign the birth certificate, just in case," she laughed. "But guys, don't tease Edward. He's stressed." Bella knew they could hear her. "And we have nine months to think of names. I know we'll find the perfect ones before then. Or, if we don't, Carlisle could hold off the birth certificate so that we can see what they'll be like and pick a name that fits their personality. I don't care, I'll love them even if we have to call them mud." She nestled into Edward and yawned. "Meanie little things, taking all of my energy."

((Do you want me to post nine months later or somehting soon?))  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:55 pm
(I think that that's a good idea. It'll speed things up a bit)
"Alright we'll be nice as long as Edward can play nice too" Rosalie told her, raising her voice ever so slightly so Bella could hear.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games