Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
City Livin' Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Higher Cussing Level?
  Yes(go to PG-14)
  No(leave PG-13)
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:27 pm
Aaron, who had always been good at reading situations, sensed the anxiety on Piria's face. "We should go now." He said, pulling Julie and Atlanta out of the small diner, with Piria keeping his pace right alongside them. "Where are we going?" He asked, while they continued to walk.

razz
, at least thats all I can think as to why they stop talking!!!>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:51 pm
"Maybe back to your place, Julie? Or if you guys could drop me off at my apartment before you go-" Piria glanced at the partially set sun. "Just, somewhere I can find you guys again. I'm sorry, but the way I am, it's enough to kill my night life so that I don't even have one." She chuckled uncomfortably.

Alanta abruptly burst in with a question. "Why did you buy an overpriced apartment in New York if, most of the time, you probably can't even make it there before nightfall?" She fell silent at her own uncharacteristic rudeness.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:34 pm
Julie and Aaron stopped, hearing Atlanta's outburst. It wasn't like her, at least, that they knew of. They started to head back to their apartment. If Piria didn't want to lose them, that was the only way she could be sure not to.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:16 pm
"I don't know," Piria shrugged. "It seemed the normal thing to do."

Alanta couldn't argue with that - how much of her life had been spent trying to appear normal?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:23 pm
Julie smiled, pulling the two along, now that they had finished talking. "Come on, we can go watch some movies and stuff, before the sun sets!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:47 pm
Piria made a face. "If you turn off the lights to watch a movie, I'll dissappear too," she pointed out.

Alanta, who for some reason had been letting her mouth run off all day, clamped her jaw firmly together to prevent any more embarrassing - and revealingly emotional - outbursts.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:33 pm
Julie slumped her shoulders slightly. "Is there anything we can do that won't make you disappear?" She asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:10 pm
Piria thought. Let there be light. "If only you could find a light source as bright as the sun," she said, half-serious half-teasing.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:24 pm
Like those really really bright lamps at those outdoor soccer stadiums?" Julie asked curiously. She had always been fond of the game...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:37 pm
"I suppose those might work," Piria considered. "Why? Don't tell me you own a headlight of that intensity, and use it for decoration in your apartment or something..."

"Aaron's apartment," Alanta corrected Piria silently.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:21 am
"Well, we could certainly get one!" Said Julie enthusiastically. Aaron smiled. "I think Julie was asking if you wanted to play soccer."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:39 pm
"Oh. Sure!"

"Oh." Maybe she needed to learn how to read minds too. Alanta could only hear thoughts directed at her, not general thoughts at all.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:43 pm
"Come on, I'll take you to where my team used to practice!" She called, pulling Piria along. "It won't take long!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:42 pm
Piria chuckled. She longed to run on ahead with Julie, but the human wouldn't be able to keep up, and besides she would leave Alanta behind.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:20 pm
Reading Piria's face, Aaron smiled. "Atlanta can run with me, I think I should be able to keep up with Julie." He said with a small chuckle. All the while Julie was trying to pull Piria forward. "Come on, come on!" She called, impatient.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff