Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:13 am
Crud! I meant number 8.
See how upset I was! I lost count of how many rants I had read.

I was so steaming mad I just kept thinking about how I would PUNT that ungreatful twit to the moon.
The only thing that made me feel good (besides your fab rant) was the thought that she in employed in a meaningless food shovling job.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:19 pm
hey... I work in a meaningless food-shoveling job.... well, at least the food is better.  

dronze
Vice Captain

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:13 pm
dronze
hey... I work in a meaningless food-shoveling job.... well, at least the food is better.

I'm sorry.
I have worked three meaningless food shoveling jobs, two Nanny jobs, I made keys and my all time worst job was a furniture stripper. No stare I didn't get naked on furniture...I removed many many layers of paint and varnish. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:20 pm
I've been dabating taking the rants. once I have enough, and writing a book....

maybe a motivational book for people that need a fire lit under their a**.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Black Hale

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:07 pm
Maybe some sort of DronzeRant magazine!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:41 pm
heh, DronzeRants Monthly.......  

Ravenlady13

Black Hale

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:00 pm
*grins*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:06 pm
I'm digging the new look dronze!!  

Ahsir

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:35 pm
*Contemplates being a furniture stripper* Eh, no. I worked in a pet store once, and got fired for playing with the ferrets instead of running the cash register. And I worked at a pizza place for 4 hours, then I quit, and I worked at a video store and had a partial nervous breakdown. Now I groom dogs out of my house. But at least dronze gets me visiting him at work. smile I like the scorpion tail, by the way. *gives dronze's lil dark minion a cookie* I like this lil guy, though. Don't get rid of him. Or if you do, you can always give him to me. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:27 pm
...being.. a future stripper... rofl don't do that xD  

Dreccas

Black Hale

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:26 am
Hehe...yeah, it's a funny thought... That little guy is one of those things where you just want to give it such a big cuddle even though it's meant to be evil... perfectly cuddable...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:52 pm
just like me... evil, and cuddly.  

dronze
Vice Captain

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:48 pm
Number 9, kudos to dreccas for bringing this Scumbag to the only true form of internet justice there is...

ON WITH THE RANTING!
(will finish writing this soon, sorry, but this kind of s**t just catches me quite the wrong way, and I want to finish this with a clear head, as opposed to listing off the 1001 deaths of this p***k in my head while I try to write.)
Quote:
Quote:
Well I was having a crush on this girl for the longest time

I know how that can be... crushes that last a while are not exactly new territory for me, but we're not discussing me, we're discussing you.

I've already read my source material for this one, and I have a feeling that, if I ever met you personally, you'd probably need reconstructive plastic surgery by the time I got done with you.

Quote:
and we knew each other

That's always a good starting point for a relationship. It makes looking at whether an actual relationship is worth going after that much easier.

Quote:
but she was hung up on my friend

Things like that happen, so you know what you need to do there?

Try asking her if she wants to go out some time. It's not always puppy love if she acts more interested in him than she is in you... she may just be trying to make you jealous and get your attention.

Quote:
whom she saw but never got acquainted to.

This leads me to believe that the above is probably true.

Quote:
My friend likes her as well.

Okay, but competition is healthy... it keeps you from getting lazy (although, in this case, you being lazy would have probably been the better route...).

Quote:
So I was in a dilema.

How do you figure? you have 2 friends that don't know eachother, one of whom you have a thing for... I'd have to say that you have the upper hand, and if they're really friends, as you claim they are, then why not just introduce them, and see if they could actually make each other happy for a while?

Quote:
So she gave me her addy on MSN to give it to him.

And this is where it all goes to hell...

May you find solace in the fact that you've built a relationship on a complete lie, you're obsessed with this girl, and she will, eventually, find out.

I hope your "friend" smashes your face in with a cinder block when he finds out, it'll be a quicker, less painful way of dealing with it, since you aren't in my particular social circle... hell, if you were, you could be buried in a matchbook with room to spare.

Quote:
So I said okay I will.

Saying you will and actually doing something are 2 very different things.

Quote:
I got on MSN created the account and made the profile in a way that she'll think that I'm him.

So you went home, with no intention to actually pass the information along, and pretended to be your friend.

Wow, that's low.

Quote:
I started call her a fugly slut, whore, b***h and c**t and a whole lot of stuff.

Quite the clever predator, aren't you?

yeah, right.

Sorry, but that is, quite possibly, the oldest trick in the book, and as much as I hate to say it, you just sorta did it in the most unoriginal way you could think of.

Quote:
She obviously thought I was him.

And she obviously trusted you... last time that happens, I would hope.

you sicken me....

Quote:
So in 1 hour she came by at my place crying and heartbroken.

Gee, I wonder why?

Again, might I just point out that you disgust me....

You manipulated a situation that you really should never had anything further than a guiding hand in, and they will both, eventually, find out. Perhaps you need to consider coming out and telling the truth about the whole situation. they might even consider forgetting it ever happened, if you never speak to either of them ever again.

Quote:
She said she's only human and is willing to have sex for the first time. So we had sex....and she still thinks that he called her all these stuff. But now we're together.

So you manipulate her emotions, betray the trust of your friends, AND take her virginity in one fell swoop?

That is quite possibly the lowest I have ever seen somebody get in an online forum... and that's saying something.

Quote:
am I bad?

Are you bad?

No, actually, I'd probably have to go as far as saying that you have some seriously evil tendencies. You have managed to, in one singular day of action, make me want to capture you, hang you up in front of your house, and field dress you while you're still aware of your situation.

Fortunately for you, I have no interest in actually touching you, as you're probably vile, creepy, and gross, so I will simply offer a wiccan sentement that, generally can go 2 ways....

May your Karma be swift in it's repayment.

Have a nice day, asshat.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:12 pm
That... is beyond sickening. burning_eyes The sad thing is the girl so easily runs to him for comfort, and he was playing her all along. scream *stabbystabstab*  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dreccas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:36 pm
i simply didnt post on that thread at the risk of being banned >.<  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games