Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:38 pm
Kravizto then used chakra to hold onto the bottom of one of the tree branches. "Uh ok so Harrun is getting confused with this smoke. Well that's bad. Hmm." Kravizto said. "Oh yeah sorry about the wait I kinda ran into Lee's team on the way over here. The only problem was Neji cause Gai was to busy crying when I knocked Lee out." He said before laughing. "Sharingan." He whispered. "Harrun behind you watch out!" Kravizto yelled as both Naruto and Sakura came up behind him. "Kravizto how's it going?" Sasuke asked right before he threw a punch at him. "Sasuke it's going good for me but not for you." Kravizto said as he dodged Sasuke's punch and hit him with Chidori. "Atekeru behind you it's Kakashi!" He yelled to him. They don't seem to be worried with Siana or Ryoku but why?  
"Kakashi! What are you doing! Why aren't these dopple gangers disapearing???" Harrun yelled in confusion. He ran over to the 'Kakashi' that was sitting down, punching him hard in the stomach.  

Batjesusman

Level_E_Vampire

riku bites harrun's hand"snap out of it will u"says siana annoyed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:41 pm
Harrun saw another 'Kakashi' biting his hand. He yelped in pain, but then hit Kakashi in the head with a palmheel, knocking him off of his hand  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

"OOF!.."ryoku was in pain from the punch in the stomach."Can't...move...Hurts..."ryoku said as his vision got blurry.  
"Nah, that's not Kakashi. That's my transformed shadow clone." He then threw a kunai at Sasuke's head, but it missed. He created another couple of shadow clones, and came up from behind him. Sasuke killed the two clones, and Atekeru took out his sword. "Chidori, huh? What a waste of chakara." He cut Sasuke's leg, making him fall to the ground, and stepped on him. "Come on, Kravitzo, free shots!"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:42 pm
riku backs down wimpering"hey!!!!!"yells siana hitting him on his head"stop being retarded"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:44 pm
Ryoku got up."man that smoke is becoming a pain, Release."ryoku said as he release the genjtsu.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:45 pm
*sighs*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:46 pm
"Retarted? Eh Kakashi, using such childish words now..." Harrun said, noticing that Kakashi's were attacking Kakashis. What the hell?? He thought shaking his head. He finally cleared his thoughts, realizing he was fighting his friends all along.  

Batjesusman

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:46 pm
"are u back 2 normal now...idiot..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:47 pm
"BAKA!" ryoku yelled as he deactivated his sharingan.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:49 pm
Harrun shook his head again. "What.... Happened?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:49 pm
"the smoke made u all wierd and stuff"  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:50 pm
"You punched me in the stomach."ryoku said.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games