Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:17 am

she looked at him "you wouldnt dare, im in control, she should be the one getting in trouble, telling everyone horrible things about me"

"but its true, and i hope daddy throws you out into the rain and leaves you poor" she said rubbing her cheek
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:19 am

Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "you wouldnt dare, im in control, she should be the one getting in trouble, telling everyone horrible things about me"

"but its true, and i hope daddy throws you out into the rain and leaves you poor" she said rubbing her cheek

im sorry madam but my loyalties are to the princess
this must be reported

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:20 am

Wasp kicks herself out of the game.
-You have planned this already and there is no room for me-
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:21 am

Krusadin
Wasp kicks herself out of the game.
-You have planned this already and there is no room for me-
{what no we havent this is all going with out control}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

this must be reported
"like he would believe anything a guard and a little devil say"

"not true" she said getting angry "DADDY!!!!" she yelled and her father appeared beside her

"what is it?" he asked looking at them

she pointed at the women "she hurt me, and she is not supposed to, that is against your rules" she said showing him her cheek "she slapped me then was going to scratch my face"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:24 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

this must be reported

"not true" she said getting angry "DADDY!!!!" she yelled and her father appeared beside her

she pointed at the women "she hurt me, and she is not supposed to, that is against your rules" she said showing him her cheek "she slapped me then was going to scratch my face"

marcus looks up at the vampire king and kneels
i was here for the whole thing and can confirm that the princess is telling the truth

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:26 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

this must be reported

i was here for the whole thing and can confirm that the princess is telling the truth
he looks at him "and whom might you be?" he looks at the clothes "one of my guards of course"

"they lie" she said getting angry "it is not true" she pushed the king aside and grabbed bella "you will pay for this"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:28 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

this must be reported

he looks at him "and whom might you be?" he looks at the clothes "one of my guards of course"

"they lie" she said getting angry "it is not true" she pushed the king aside and grabbed bella "you will pay for this"

marcus quickely stands up and puts the swored to the girlfriends neck
release the princess or you die where you stand

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:31 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

this must be reported

she lets her go "this is not over" she said then vanished into the darkness

"are you alright?" he asked looking at her "you were right, im sorry" he said, he turns to the guard "thank you son" he nodded then said "get some rest bella" then he walked out of the room.

she hugged marcus "thank you so much"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:33 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she lets her go "this is not over" she said then vanished into the darkness

"are you alright?" he asked looking at her "you were right, im sorry" he said, he turns to the guard "thank you son" he nodded then said "get some rest bella" then he walked out of the room.

she hugged marcus "thank you so much"

marcus takes off the helmet
it was nothing bella
i have to admit though it was worth it to see the look on that flame broiled witches face when she lost

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:35 am

she smiled and kissed his cheek "thank you, now that old hag is out of this castle, how can i ever repay you?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:37 am

Aprilbaby1
she smiled and kissed his cheek "thank you, now that old hag is out of this castle, how can i ever repay you?"
marcus blushes at the kiss
n-no need to bella
hmm why did your father call me son though?

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:39 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
n-no need to bella
""im not sure" she said thinking "i guess he was showing his respects to you by becoming loyal" she said then smiled "oh there must be something, anything that i can give you as a thank you" she said smiling
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:41 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
n-no need to bella
""im not sure" she said thinking "i guess he was showing his respects to you by becoming loyal" she said then smiled "oh there must be something, anything that i can give you as a thank you" she said smiling
no no it was my pleasure now i better get out of here before someone finds out I'm a lycan

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:42 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
n-no need to bella
no no it was my pleasure now i better get out of here before someone finds out I'm a lycan
she smiled and kissed his cheek again "thanks again for helping me" she said smiling
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games