Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Tell Us About You Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxK i R E

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:02 pm
Name: Amanda
What kind of art you do: Graphic arts - banners, icons, wallpapers, maybe a layout or two, photography and photo edits, as well as some drawing :'3
ETC: I'm planning on majoring in photography with a minor in graphic design~ Um, I've got white blue eyes, and if I turn them at a certain angle they look white... ? D:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:24 pm
Name: You can call me Sabs.
What kind of art you do: I do graphic designs. I make banners, buttons, dividers, thread layouts, and I'm working on post styles. I also make websites. I have a really crappy version of Photoshop though.. sweatdrop
ETC: I am quirky. I'm also really really good with color schemes. XD  

Psycho Sabs

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Raeke

Healing Phantom

4,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 pm
Name: Raeke
What kind of art you do: Web design. Well, actually web programming, but I do designing sometimes too.
ETC: Today is the LUCKIEST day of my life. I just got news that there's an internship available for me. I've been looking for about a month now and this is just.. so.. amazing! *SQUEEEE!!!* Oh yeah, and I joined this guild. That's cool too. Moral of the story: Always keep fortune cookie fortunes until they disappear on their own. Side note: I'm also awkward.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:43 pm
Name:Like real name? lol. Uhm.. David lol
What kind of art you do biggrin igital graphics and banners. Also some light sketch work and working on the gaia profile coding
ETC: Uhm.. I'm a raver? and a car enthusiast.  

X C L S I O R

Waitingforanending

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:29 pm
Name: Waiting
What kind of art you do: I work in graphic design. Everything from thread layouts to print projects and logos. I am also an amateur illustrator-I work with more graphic breakdowns.
ETC:I am a Graphic Design major at Aip. I love critique, so I hope I can make a good contribution to this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:42 pm
Name: Arisa
What kind of art you do: Thread layouts, custom post styles, buttons and the like. I just like using photoshop
ETC: I'm in college studying to become a graphic designer. Hopefully dealing with picky customers on gaia will help me learn the patience and other skills I need when I'm working for real people X3  

Arisa Takera

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

ii-Mazi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:40 pm
Name: Ahmed
What kind of art you do: Banners, Profiles, Signatures, Icons.
ETC: I sit on the computer like everyday Graphic designing stuff for my profile, i started graphic designing at 9-10. I know i'm young but i'm s k i l l e d ;] My favourite 2 colors are Light blue and Grey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:44 pm
User Image

¦«««««====== Dream of Autumn ======»»»»»¦
Post Style by VividAutumn

Name: Call me Dream, Autumn, or Dreamy if you please!
What kind of art you do: I draw and make graphics... Here is my Gaia Shop.
ETC: Uhm... Hello. : 3

»»»»»¦ ============ ¦«««««

The Dusty Dreamer

X C L S I O R

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:54 pm
The Amazing XxZ
Name: Ahmed
What kind of art you do: Banners, Profiles, Signatures, Icons.
ETC: I sit on the computer like everyday Graphic designing stuff for my profile, i started graphic designing at 9-10. I know i'm young but i'm s k i l l e d ;] My favourite 2 colors are Light blue and Grey
Awww... you jacked my spelling of graphics lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:46 am

Name: Casey, I like being called Pyro though. :]
What kind of art you do: Mostly graphic stuff on the computer. I'm not very good at actual drawings.
ETC: I absolutely LOVE everything that has to do with the ocean. That's what I'm doing when I'm not online. :] Ignoring the rest of the world and playing in the ocean.

Pyrophobic Mania

Somnovia

2,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:42 pm
Hey!
Who's talkin'? I am.

Name: Frankencupcake!
    What kind of art you do: I'm a profile designer. I like to do simple, stylish profiles because I'm all about being simple and streamlined. Go me.
    ETC: I can draw sheep...that's it. ONLY SHEEP. Aren't I lame? (Eventually I'll open a shop with my sheep...<<)
This post is brought to you by FRANKENCUPCAKE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:46 pm
Name: Giovanni R. Nieves Roman, but call me Gio.
What kind of art you do: I focus on graphic design in which I include normal graphics to animations and to profiles and webdesign. But I am also great at drawing and at writing. smile
ETC: I found writing to be a personal thing... don't know why, I don't like to share it most of the time. Not because I feel insecure, but that's how I express my ideas, my point of views, my way of thinking and sometimes even my experiences. smile

miiimic

400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

IMr_LaraI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:47 pm

I'm Diego
I'm 18 yrs old
and i like to play aorund with profile layouts and some graffics art
i'm from argentina so feel free to speak in spanish with me....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 am
Name: Ashley-Kat
What kind of art you do: Everything biggrin though I can't draw/CG art very well yet~
ETC: I live in South Africa, the middle of no-where D: I need to sleep now.  

Ashley-Kat

Hilarious Genius

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

a small pie

Savage Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:07 pm
User Image

Y O U[X]T O L D[X]M E[ X ]Y O U[X]W E R E[X]L O N E L Y

Name: Cassie ;D Call me it
What kind of art you do: I do many things. Avi art, or drawing in general, I write, I enjoy photography when I can get my hands on a camera. I mostly stick to graphic and web design, though. It's what I'm best at.
ETC: I only got into design about a year ago but It's grown to be both a hobby and a future career goal.
I always have my photoshop open when I'm on the computer. Always.

A N D[X]W E[X]K I S S E D[X]L I K E[X]L O N E L Y[X]P E O P L E[X]D O

User Image

The Graphic Makers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games