Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:38 pm
Dandellion went to knock on professor Rimmers office. She had the look of anxiety in her eyes and when she waited the reply she kept bouncing on her toes front and back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:41 pm
"Come in."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:52 pm
As she came in Dandellion put her hands to her pockets and glanced around the room.
"Yeah, I got some serious stuff to ask from ya, do you mind if I sit?"
"Sir" she added more politely and looked Walt under her eyebrows.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:59 pm
motioning for her to sit, "Happy to help. What's wrong?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ladypunk818

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:05 pm
(night headmaster) Now here she is...
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:49 am
[umm, huh?]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:41 am
(This is our new player. I made a new pic of Dan, hopefully a little better one)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z264/6shinku6/IMG_4615.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:00 am
Saiden stepped into the great school that was Hogwarts. He was carrying nothing more than a briefcase in his left hand. He stopped at the entrance to get a better look at the school. "He scratched his chin and spoke setting down his briefcase, "hmmmmm, this school seems to have many students with vast amounts of potential. I will awaken there potential, just not all at once. Who knows, I may even find a student I can call an apprentice in this school. Saiden picked up his briefcase and started to step inside the school entrance. His brown trench coat he was wearing sweeped on the ground as he walked.

Stopping in the hallway he looked right then left trying to remember which was the class he was supposed to teach was. He hadn't gotten any official notice on what class he would be teaching in yet so he wasn't sure.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:42 am
On Saidens both sides hung huge paintings, showing the life of medieval-age, some french ladies with no clothes on and the excecution of a criminal. Something moved from the corner of the excecution painting to the other one that had drunken sailors in it. A girls head came out from one of the beer barrels and a tiny whisper was heard:
"Professor. This is a message from the headmaster: You may take your belongings to your office wich is in the third floor, first hallway on the right. Could you please use the secret passage thats in your room and come to the techers office when you're ready? On the 2nd of september,
Sincerely yours
Albus Dumbledore"
The girl now came out of the barrel and Saiden could see that she was missing her left leg and right arm. She had excellent balance and she looked very realistic for a painting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:55 am
Krusadin
On Saidens both sides hung huge paintings, showing the life of medieval-age, some french ladies with no clothes on and the excecution of a criminal. Something moved from the corner of the excecution painting to the other one that had drunken sailors in it. A girls head came out from one of the beer barrels and a tiny whisper was heard:
"Professor. This is a message from the headmaster: You may take your belongings to your office wich is in the third floor, first hallway on the right. Could you please use the secret passage thats in your room and come to the techers office when you're ready? On the 2nd of september,
Sincerely yours
Albus Dumbledore"
The girl now came out of the barrel and Saiden could see that she was missing her left leg and right arm. She had excellent balance and she looked very realistic for a painting.

Ahhhh french ladies with no cloth on. Interesting though the artists name escapes me. I'm fairly certain it wasn't one of my favorite artists though. That one guy, he simply copied Leos artistic style and made it his own, "he scoffed at the idea". Saiden remembered meeting the person many years back. They were a rather interesting person to talk to. Nothing like the overrated Piccaso that was equally renown in his own right.

Well enough about the painting I must find this office the voice was talking about. Saiden walked along the hallway till he came to a flight of stairs. Climbing two stories he found the office. He halfway expected there to be a receptionist behind a counter with a phone. And maybe someone he knew there to wish him good luck.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:18 am
(I just got challenged to a yugioh-duel XD when I was slotting)
Saidens office was small, about two meters wide and 2 1/2 long.
Behind his desk was a door that led to his bedroom, wich was even smaller. There was just enough room for his bed and a chair beside it.
Above his bead was an empty painting. The office had a nearly empty shelve on the left side of it. There was only one book in there, titled: "Anathomy of the lady" The opposite wall had a closet with a drawer in it. The floor was covered with a brown rug and the chair behind the table was the same shade of brown. The only luxurious thing in it was in fact, the brown leather chair behind the desk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:35 am
Krusadin
(I just got challenged to a yugioh-duel XD when I was slotting)
Saidens office was small, about two meters wide and 2 1/2 long.
Behind his desk was a door that led to his bedroom, wich was even smaller. There was just enough room for his bed and a chair beside it.
Above his bead was an empty painting. The office had a nearly empty shelve on the left side of it. There was only one book in there, titled: "Anathomy of the lady" The opposite wall had a closet with a drawer in it. The floor was covered with a brown rug and the chair behind the table was the same shade of brown. The only luxurious thing in it was in fact, the brown leather chair behind the desk.

(Yugioh, I haven't played that game in awhile now. If you want you could tell me the name of the room and I could play you next.)

Saiden opened up his suit case and set it against a wall. There was nothing in it the suitcase was more to make himself look more professional really. After being fired from his last job he wasn't sure if he would be allowed to stay with this one for very long. Looking around the room he was somewhat less than pleased with the surroundings. There was no window to look out from which is one of the things he rather liked to use to watch over his students in his last teaching job. The reading selection was less than encouraging. Not much had been left behind from the previous teacher or the teacher was a pervert.

Saiden stepped into the middle of the room and opened his palm facing the wall. He said an incantation in his mind then a moderately sized window appeared with english workmanship on the wooden frame. He walked over and opened it looking at the students as they wandered around the courtyard. Ahhhh perfect, "Saiden left the window open then put his hands above his head and stretched". Well, I have until the second before I actually get to teach officially so I think I will go get better aquainted with the students.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:05 am
Suddenly Saiden heard a loud thump and by reflex, he turned towards the sound. The book had fallen from the shelf and its pages were empty.
The shelves were turning and they revealed a woman who had her hand over her eyes.
"You better not be doing anything weird, 'cause I'm coming in!"
She had orange, short hair and rather pale skin. She was wearing a tan robe with a golden sash in the middle, worn as a belt.
When she reveiled her eyes one could see that they were bright blue and her face was rather freckeled.
"Now I told Dumbledore that we should have put a spellbook in the shelf,
but NOO-OO! He thought it was funny and assumed that everyone would read it in instant. Thank god that not everyone is as perverted as he is!
Oh, I'm Autumn, teacher of the ancient runes! And here's your schedule!"
The woman stepped out of the secret passage and handed Saiden a notebook. (You decide when to have the lessons. And I have NEVER played Yugioh, is it fun?)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games