Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto Roleplay (Starting)Please read the first post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:32 pm
"Excellent! Don't worry, you won't be on your own. We have plenty of nin in our ranks. You may be surprised to hear this, but even the mighty Gaara of The Sand has offered his assistance. Besides, not all of our missions are strictly assassination. We have arsonists, saboteurs, con artists, inside men, the works! We meet every Wednesday behind the Kage Balcony of the Exam Stadium. You don't have to do anything you don't want to, it's all voluntary, but be warned: If word gets out to the wrong people, we're all in danger. Hint hint..." Yoshiro had no idea how to end this. He started this by trying to make a friend and ended up recruiting a warrior into his organisation. He felt like such a dirtbag...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:40 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"Excellent! Don't worry, you won't be on your own. We have plenty of nin in our ranks. You may be surprised to hear this, but even the mighty Gaara of The Sand has offered his assistance. Besides, not all of our missions are strictly assassination. We have arsonists, saboteurs, con artists, inside men, the works! We meet every Wednesday behind the Kage Balcony of the Exam Stadium. You don't have to do anything you don't want to, it's all voluntary, but be warned: If word gets out to the wrong people, we're all in danger. Hint hint..." Yoshiro had no idea how to end this. He started this by trying to make a friend and ended up recruiting a warrior into his organisation. He felt like such a dirtbag...

"you want a friend then, Well just you dont be a dirtbag again"

*she smiled rahter smartly when she said that, her eyes was glowing cyanish, she made them normal again and said:*

"As i said: you know nothing about me, nothing about what powers i have, thoose you saw me use in our sparring, isnt even to be called my rank 1 jutsu's, though it is the least destructive i have managed to create by my own!!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:46 pm
"I could already tell your power level even when fighting against you. Even supressed, I can tell it matches or even exceeds that of a Tailed Beast. (Over 9000, anyone?) I was sparring with you for your benefit, not mine." Yoshiro checked his watch. "Hmmm... Still got plenty of time until my next undertaking... What to do now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:59 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"I could already tell your power level even when fighting against you. Even supressed, I can tell it matches or even exceeds that of a Tailed Beast. (Over 9000, anyone?) I was sparring with you for your benefit, not mine." Yoshiro checked his watch. "Hmmm... Still got plenty of time until my next undertaking... What to do now?"

*Logen said smiling:*

"i see, you still cant figure out what i just did?.... well let it be my ace towards my enemy, and... lets hope you find out before you wander off and become my enemy, becouse then you should not want to become my enemy,though, if you have no such ambition, you shouldnt worry, i dont use it on thoose whom i call friends!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:03 pm
"So you can read minds. I have seen a myriad of things in this little private war of mine, it is little surprise to me that you can do that. If I'm still missing something, you may fill me in if you feel like it. It's probably something to do with that damn project of his anyway..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:06 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"So you can read minds. I have seen a myriad of things in this little private war of mine, it is little surprise to me that you can do that. If I'm still missing something, you may fill me in if you feel like it. It's probably something to do with that damn project of his anyway..."

*Logen smiled and said:*

"well, i have developed a techniq that with it i can find anyone that i know, or have seen fysically anywhere... even if they are at the other side of this world!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:10 pm
"It just seems like another body-based technique, like the Akimichi Expansion Jutsus or Jiraiya's Needle Jizo. Impressive, but not that hard to create. The thing is, you can do it without handsigns, correct?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:28 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"It just seems like another body-based technique, like the Akimichi Expansion Jutsus or Jiraiya's Needle Jizo. Impressive, but not that hard to create. The thing is, you can do it without handsigns, correct?"

*logen nodded and said in a nice tone smiling:*

"indeed, i make my cakra go in so tiny strings all over the world this alone is a rather to great thing to do for a ordinary ninja!, though it isnt noticable, not even for someone like me the strings are to tiny for anyone to notice, them the chakra network find the exact chakra of the friend or foe im searching after, and when i have found that friend, or foe, i can in fact just spy with my all seeing eye, that is somethig that isnt easy to recreate, becouse that is a keke genkai that was created by the lab personel that created me, what they didnt know was that i have the angel snowtiger inside of me... well that is about everything i am ready to tell you right now"

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:36 pm
"Yeah, before the Kazekage became worth killing, he assigned me on a counter-project for a short period of time. I faintly knew someone like you existed, just had no idea I'd actually get to meet you. As a matter of fact, Gaara was one of the attempts to counter your very project. He was the only one remotely successful, which means you practically have no competition at the moment." He paused, then said as an afterthought, "Our people are hoping to keep it that way, too."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:42 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"Yeah, before the Kazekage became worth killing, he assigned me on a counter-project for a short period of time. I faintly knew someone like you existed, just had no idea I'd actually get to meet you. As a matter of fact, Gaara was one of the attempts to counter your very project. He was the only one remotely successful, which means you practically have no competition at the moment." He paused, then said as an afterthought, "Our people are hoping to keep it that way, too."

"well, that would just be boring! if you wanted my opinion, though i dont want anyone else to feel the pain that i went through!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:47 pm
"You think YOU went through pain? Not only did Kazekage's attempts fail, peopledied in the process! Even when Gaara was born, his mother died in the name of the Kazekage! ...Am I being a dirtbag again? Honestly... I need to work on that."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:58 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"You think YOU went through pain? Not only did Kazekage's attempts fail, peopledied in the process! Even when Gaara was born, his mother died in the name of the Kazekage! ...Am I being a dirtbag again? Honestly... I need to work on that."

"well no of course, that is only mental pain, i went through fysical pain that my body couldnt bare, so i went intoo a coma for a time, while i was in the coma, i dreamed out plans in it, and i came up with a good one, i killed every single one of the bastards that did the experiments"

[need sleepzorrz ><]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:05 pm
(We all need sleep. It's God's way of telling Otaku they can't have too much of a good thing. Go ahead. The other threads have died out for the night anyway. G'night.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:53 am
*Logen smiled, and said:*

"well, as i said: you should not make me your ace of your organiZation, and dont rely to much on me, i wouldnt like to become a weapon as the 'mighty' gaara became!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:56 am
"Like I already said, everything's voluntary. If you don't want to be the ace, you don't have to." Yoshiro sighed. "What to do now?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff