Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahatir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:28 am
"Well, not you if you keep calling me Mitsukai, Oldy, only Kaede-sensai and Raikage-sama may do so." Mitsukai said to Narama sounding icecold.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:35 am
"Well, it's your name isnt it? And you're calling me Oldy, so I don't see the problem here." Narama said and looked confused.  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:42 am
"What ever." Mitsukai said to Narama looking really uninterested in him and what he had to say. He was more interested in what what his sensai was doing and the dueling.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:44 am
"You're rude... Really rude." Narama said and glared at Mitsukai, looking angry. "Do you think your better than me or something?" He then asked Mitsukai.  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:53 am
"No, you just don't interest me that's all." Mitsukai said and looked at Narama for the first time since Linea's office, then looked back at where everything was happening.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:59 am
Man... This guy has some really bad attitude... Well, two can play that game. Narama thought to him self. "I was just trying to be friendly, but since you have this attitude problem I can share a little secret with you, I don't like you either." Narama said and looked more grumpy than angry. Damnit... Why is he like that? He thought to him self again and looked at the duel that was going on.  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:14 am
"Good for you... It's not like I really care... I'm here for training not to start a social club..." Mitsukai said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:17 am
"Shut up!" Narama said and standed infront of Mitsukai. "Stop being such an a** and try and make some friends!" Narama shouted at Mitsukai and shoved him out of the window where he was sitting.  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:29 am
Mitsukai got pushed out the window and flipped around in the air so that he landed on his feet. That's it.. I'm going to kill him. He thought and looked up at the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:31 am
Narama jumped out after Mitsukai making an axe kick against his head as he came down. "Take this!"  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:52 am
Mitsukai blocked the heel with his forearms and jumped back and put a hand on the kunai holster he had on his upperarm. "Now who's the rude one? Attacking a fellow village member outside of a real duel? If you're so keen on attacking me, I'll take you on in a real duel with a referee... And if it's killing me that you want, I'll challenge you for a fight at the next chuunin exam. I'm sure we can get Raikage-sama and our Jounin sensei's to let us do it." Mitsukai said to him ready to throw kunai's at the white haired boy if need be.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:58 am
Narama made a backflip after Mitsukai had blocked his kick and landed on his feet and entered his battlestance with his hand on his kunar holster. "Oh look! He can say more than a few words, I didnt know you had such a big vocabulary!" Narama screamed at Mitsukai, all of this reminded him about the hard time he had in the acedamy, he was uniteresting there and he was uninteresting here. "Really! What's your problem with other people Mitsukai?!" He screamed again as tears was nearly coming out from his eyes.  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:15 am
"No, not other people... Only with people who adress me with Mitsukai... And crybabies." Mitsukai said to Narama adding the last as he saw that Narama was nearly crying.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:20 am
Narama looked at Mitsukai "Shut up!" he screamed again, then he drew a kunai and formed a handseal "Shunshin no Jutsu!" he screamed and flickered out then he flickered back behind mitsukai with the kunai against his throat "Never call me that again!" he screamed and now the tears were running down his cheeks.  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:11 am
"What you gonna do? Kill me? Feel the wrath of Raikage-sama and Kaede-sensei? Become a missing-nin?" Mitsukai said not really caring what he did, it wasn't like it was the first time he had a kunai against his throat. "So are you going to do it? Crybaby."  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff