Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:03 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
*Had fallen asleep on the train, a restless innocent look of peace on her face*
Mr....Elric....*Mr. Elric had been a father figure to her until she was three, she had been alone, wandering the world after he left her. She turned slightly, a tear sliding down her cheek* Don't...leave again.... ((She was tired while logen was talking to her, so that's why she fell asleep, and Hello Kimi, I welcome you to the kewlest roleplay I've ever done^ ^))

*Logen had a blanket in her bag, she butted it around Shinu*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:04 pm

"Of course I remember. It saddens me to see her. My eye's not a weapon. I was hoping she'd look in my direction like I was nuts or something."

(I told you to think laser pointer! scream )

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:05 pm

aaw, Very touching,she thought, like i care how i look. who are they?
by that aura he must at last be an homunculus or something. Is she his creator? why did he follow her, to kill her??? the woman had said something about memories. aa, he had found his memories. interesting.

(thangs for the greetings by the way)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:11 pm

((This is how the gaia version of my chara would look:

User Image))

(btw u said butted xd )

*Smiles lightly in her sleep, stirrs for a moment, but settles down and falls asleep again*

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:14 pm

Mobius looked in the direction of Kimi with his mechanical eye, making sure not to catch sight of Logen by accident. "Interesting... Her brainwaves indicate she has some idea of our situation... And I'm sensing some abnormal activity in the cerebral cortex... She has some sixth sense that we don't... It seems to react to me in particular... Any ideas, Logen?"

(Did I give you a nickname when I was living, Logen?)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:18 pm

Mobius Nightshade
Mobius looked in the direction of Kimi with his mechanical eye, making sure not to catch sight of Logen by accident. "Interesting... Her brainwaves indicate she has some idea of our situation... And I'm sensing some abnormal activity in the cerebral cortex... She has some sixth sense that we don't... It seems to react to me in particular... Any ideas, Logen?"

(Did I give you a nickname when I was living, Logen?)

*Logen smiled and said:*

"Many, my love, Many"

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:19 pm

[dunno anyhows biggrin ]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:23 pm

"She may look as she once did, but that is no reason to let our guard down... Treat her as you treated me before I was told..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:32 pm

"of course I'm not you'r child! My dad's dead, and my mom is a freaking, f**king b*tch!!" she said angrily.

"and whats your names again?"she said calming down
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:40 pm

"Tell her that there is such a thing as reincarnation... Besides, I'm technically dead anyway..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:43 pm

Mobius Nightshade
"She may look as she once did, but that is no reason to let our guard down... Treat her as you treated me before I was told..."

*Logen smiled, and said in a kind tone:*

"Logen is my name, the man outside is Mobius, this here is Shinu"

*she pointed at Shinu*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:51 pm

"That's right... Just play it safe. But she's not stupid. She knows something about our connection, due to that odd sense I'm reading on her... She can probably get some idea of what I'm saying right now..."

(Is the train station really this far away?)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:03 pm

Mobius Nightshade
"That's right... Just play it safe. But she's not stupid. She knows something about our connection, due to that odd sense I'm reading on her... She can probably get some idea of what I'm saying right now..."

(Is the train station really this far away?)

[dunno]

*the train was close to the station now so it slowed down and the train stopped*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:03 pm

Kimi had opend her eyes and now she closed them again.
"Sure, daddy was an homunculus, mom draw the circle.I saw him die, more questions?"

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:08 pm

"Sound familiar, Honey? She's right. You did draw my circle. Then the alchemists activated it. You weren't an alchemist at the time, so you wished to help in someway. Bring her outside. It is better that I speak to her in person."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games