Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
knigh RP idea Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:56 pm
((Since you didn't clarify yourselves, I assume that you are awake))
Suddenly pale green glow emitted from around the barrier. It vanished and appeared again, this time stronger.
The glow was much like the stars light, they could see round green shapes in it. The shapes came closer and new shapes appeared, from above, behind and from everywhere around them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:46 am
A tall young man walked up to the barrier running his right hand over the edge. He had black spiky hair and a long light blue jacket with a dark blue shirt underneath. He had an odd bracelet clamped onto his left wrist with a pair of black shoes and white socks on his feet. The figure ran his hand over the edge of the barrier with stars in his eyes. It seemed to be quite fascinating to him as he stood there. This person didn't appear to have any magical ability. He also wasn't a warrior figure, an average build with nothing much else going for them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:00 am
*Logen now didnt sleep, as she had done for a minute ago, she looked at the person that was running around them*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:06 am
The lights started to close up on the person, and revealed to be the eyes of a swarm of dark creatures. They had long, black hair and they were human shaped, but only pitch black.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:14 am
The figure saw the demons coming towards him. He grabbed a hold of the bracelet on his left arm and stood there like he was ready to fight the oncoming creatures. He didn't seem to be armed and was clearly nuts to take on so many creatures by himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:27 am
Eliza woke up and saw the dark figures. She drew her sword out and stood up.
"They must have been lured here by that man. Anyway, we need to help him, Logen!"
She ran out and seemed to throw away all rational thinking. Shouting furiously she slayed three creatures with her sword and made the demons
back off scared for a moment.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:41 am
Krusadin
Eliza woke up and saw the dark figures. She drew her sword out and stood up.
"They must have been lured here by that man. Anyway, we need to help him, Logen!"
She ran out and seemed to throw away all rational thinking. Shouting furiously she slayed three creatures with her sword and made the demons
back off scared for a moment.

*as they were out of the reach of the stone that dispelled magic, she shouted again:*

"khorres"

*She blew on her fingers again and a much more powerfull flame was coming from her hands, it danced around eliza and hit a bunch of the creatures killing them instantly*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:47 am
He took his hand off the bracelet dropping his guard to speak to the person that just assisted him. What is your name and why do you help me? I can choose to fight such odds and feel alive while doing so. The bracelet on his left arm had a dial with ten setting on it. There was a roman numeral on the top as well as a health meter on the bottom that read his current body temp, physical status as well as his mental state. It read fatigue level 20%, Mental Awareness 70%, Power Active 0%. He held up his bracelet with a cocky smile on his face. If I was in any real danger these stats would be way worse off than they are so don't you worry.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:51 am
[hey, just so you know it, this is a rp about when there was knights... and no such technology was to be found at that time ><]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:48 am
Wacram Glaziuz
[hey, just so you know it, this is a rp about when there was knights... and no such technology was to be found at that time ><]

((I think it's acceptable, since it's nothing more than another type of weapon. Logen and Cordire use magic and Eliza uses the power of coolness... ;D And we didn't actually define the settings of this roleplay.
It's fantasy, right? And the device is pretty imaginary in my opinion))  

Krusadin

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:49 am
Krusadin
Wacram Glaziuz

((I think it's acceptable, since it's nothing more than another type of weapon. Logen and Cordire use magic and Eliza uses the power of coolness... ;D And we didn't actually define the settings of this roleplay.

(and it could be activated by magic)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:01 am
King Phar
Krusadin
Wacram Glaziuz

((What's wrong with electricity or antimatter energy(LoL)? But I suppose he's going to explain the exact functions later))  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:11 am
King Phar
Krusadin
Wacram Glaziuz

[*nods and aproves it* sorry for beeing such a drag :3 ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:13 am
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Krusadin
Wacram Glaziuz

[*nods and aproves it* sorry for beeing such a drag :3 ]
(i'm hungry you can repay us by makeing me waffles)  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:16 am
[on with rping then?]

*Logen kissed her arm, a glove, pure white, was spreading across her right hand, she said:*

"khorren lestia nexon hruntesh"

*and a dragon, pure green, was summoned, the dragon was not much bigger than that Logen could ride on it, but she didnt, the dragon had a armour, pure white, same style that logen had*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff