Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
The Castle on the Hill[Hangout/Quest/Contests] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Out of these characters,who is your favorite in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
  Mario
  Wario
  Link
  Sonic
  Princess Peach
  Do I really have to choose?They all rock!
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:24 am

I like Splinter Cell more...I love running around, pressing the R1 button (PS2) and just stabbin' all the guys XD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:45 am

Same here,I loved playing Double Agent :3

But you guys need to play the Wii,it is dang awesome and so is The Legend of Zelda and the Twilight Princess,I'm stuck at the boss in the Temple of Time.

Blackova

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:51 am

Don't have that game...or the Wii...but my friend has Twilight Princess for Gamecube, and he's beaten it.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:09 am

i played wii before, but just for together fun..
like mario party/wii sport/rayman/ wario
ha ha ha ha ha
you know, play when get together..
i don't really play rpg that much

Sky144

Helies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:31 pm

We have the Wii, pretty awesome. The only disappointment is when the controllers dont work. I love COD and Red Steel for the Wii. Adds a totally different element to the game.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:18 am

walsmk2
We have the Wii, pretty awesome. The only disappointment is when the controllers dont work. I love COD and Red Steel for the Wii. Adds a totally different element to the game.

Didn't play those yet.I just got the Wii and all I have is Twilight Princess,Mario Party 8,and Wii Sports.

Blackova

Sky144

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:06 am

i see...
my tv is too 'ancient' to play wii ha ha ha ha
i love mario party 8, even though i think mario party 3's game play is more interesting...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:42 pm

You should get one of those games, they are wonderful. Red Steel is definatly harder, but has a multiplayer mode and has swords. I beat Call of Duty really quickly, buts its lots of fun too.

Helies

Blackova

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:44 am

walsmk2
You should get one of those games, they are wonderful. Red Steel is definatly harder, but has a multiplayer mode and has swords. I beat Call of Duty really quickly, buts its lots of fun too.

Not the best at shooter games(my sister is better then me).But I am good at games like Halo.

I heard of Red Steel and I desperately want to play it.

Oh and does anybody here play Soul Calibur?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:53 am

Hey, I was looking through these topics and this one caught my attention, nice place you have. ^_^

ANYWAYS back on topic yeah I play Soul Calibur. My most used characters are Maxi and Kilik, how bout you?

Aznkidd712

Sky144

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:44 am

i really bad at soul calibur (and considering i only play fighting game T.T)
i used the guy with samurai sword (musashi??? don't know the name)
and kilik (the guy with toya-stick right??)

btw, anybody else like fighting games??
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:19 am

Sky,I think you are talking about Mitsurugi and Kilik.I am good at Kilik in Soul Calibur 3.Nobody could get near me.

Oh and thanks,Aznkidd712.

Blackova

Sky144

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:24 pm

Razagnia
Sky,I think you are talking about Mitsurugi and Kilik.I am good at Kilik in Soul Calibur 3.Nobody could get near me.

Oh and thanks,Aznkidd712.

yeah, mitsurugi and kilik ha ha ha ha
i like those two.
but again, i didn't actually enjoy the game. well, its hard to enjoy if everytime you play you always get beaten even by your girlfriend -_- (ex actually)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:41 am

A fro effort. You gave it a try. So does anybody play DDR or Itg?

Aznkidd712

Blackova

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:14 am

Aznkidd712
A fro effort. You gave it a try. So does anybody play DDR or Itg?

I don't like DDR.Too hard : P

Oh and guys,I'm going to rally more often now so feel free to ask me to go to rally.
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games