Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:16 pm
Akkad`
~Xiloscent~
Akkad`
I'll be here to watch.

I will lmao the day Xilo is defeated.
i'll do a hack check! but still you gotta be amazed that with just one pokemon I wiped out the last 3 or 4 you had left.
Meh, I was working on mixing and matching my teams since last night, and I still don't think I have a shot to even come close to having a good match. I can try, and we can battle soon. Gimme time.
you did that too? i did that with my metagross and Groudon once xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:22 pm
bleu_flame
Akkad`
~Xiloscent~
Akkad`
I'll be here to watch.

i'll do a hack check! but still you gotta be amazed that with just one pokemon I wiped out the last 3 or 4 you had left.
Meh, I was working on mixing and matching my teams since last night, and I still don't think I have a shot to even come close to having a good match. I can try, and we can battle soon. Gimme time.
yup it was with my metagross...its cool that hes nt considered an uber. though i'm sure if he knew explosion he would be.  

Xilo The Odd

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:23 pm
Uh-oh, battle time tomorrow? Im screwed if it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:27 pm
don't worry if you miss the opening. it's not anything spectacular will happen... (Hands out rare berries)

the battle tourny will last for one week. for I may be busy some days too. but not tommorow I can tell you that.  

Xilo The Odd

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:40 pm
~Xiloscent~
bleu_flame
Akkad`
~Xiloscent~
Akkad`
I'll be here to watch.

yup it was with my metagross...its cool that hes nt considered an uber. though i'm sure if he knew explosion he would be.
i dont like explosion it kills my pokemon D=  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:08 pm
yeah, I still can't believe the tie we had when we last fought. it was funny. at the last moment, I coulda won, but I knew it'd be funnier to tie... it's like a quarter landing on it's edge and staying.  

Xilo The Odd

What the Pho

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:03 pm
Can I switch out Camerupt for Garchomp? And now I'm thinking about who to challenge first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:05 pm
Still stat training... haven't finished any of them...  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:17 pm
What the Pho
Can I switch out Camerupt for Garchomp? And now I'm thinking about who to challenge first.
sure I can swap them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:19 pm
SWAP DRAGONITE WITH FLYGON PLEASE  

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:22 pm
ok, tonight is the last night for swap outs. if you need anymore swap outs they need to be before the times of battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:54 pm
This sounds pretty fun. crying  

Akkad`

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:02 pm
~Xiloscent~
yeah, I still can't believe the tie we had when we last fought. it was funny. at the last moment, I coulda won, but I knew it'd be funnier to tie... it's like a quarter landing on it's edge and staying.
i was hoping to atleast get another dreameater attack but you woke up and committed suicide instead XD we have got to battle after i make my perfect team which isnt done  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:13 pm
bleu_flame
~Xiloscent~
i was hoping to atleast get another dreameater attack but you woke up and committed suicide instead XD we have got to battle after i make my perfect team which isnt done
oh yeah thats right. I was figuring at the moment, if I was goin down i'd atleast take you with me if my luck was on my side. XD

yeah once you have your perfect team ready, we will fight.

and your on my list of gym leader wannabes to PWN, weather i'm challenged or challenging you.

and I will definintly challenge you  

Xilo The Odd

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:39 pm
~Xiloscent~
bleu_flame
~Xiloscent~
oh yeah thats right. I was figuring at the moment, if I was goin down i'd atleast take you with me if my luck was on my side. XD

yeah once you have your perfect team ready, we will fight.

and your on my list of gym leader wannabes to PWN, weather i'm challenged or challenging you.

and I will definintly challenge you
ok btw i didnt EV train very well so im doing that tonight and if i dont i know im going to lose XD dragonite weak
edit: oh crap i just found out that my dragonite was hacked crying but only to be caught not hacked stats (looks for replacement flying pokemon gotta hurry) gonk  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games